Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish ancestry thread

Amalek

Greetings brothers
I have a bit of a problem
I took a genetic test(myheritage) and it turned out I am 2% ashkenazi kike.Other than that I am fully white.
I am quite insecure about this to be honest.
It is from my father's side as I've talked to my grandmother and she told me that my family interbred with a local of a jewish town so that kind of gives it legitimacy(as far as I'm aware I cannot be considered jewish since the genes are from my father and as such they do not count)
I also have every chakra and I've done the initiation ritual successfully.I also do the RTR's.
Even so it's really something in the back of my mind and I am worried it might be detrimental to my spirituality in the future.
I REALLY hate that I am 2% enemy.
Do you guys have any advice?
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
I took a genetic test(myheritage) and it turned out I am 2% ashkenazi kike.Other than that I am fully white.
It is from my father's side as I've talked to my grandmother and she told me that my family interbred with a local of a jewish town so that kind of gives it legitimacy(as far as I'm aware I cannot be considered jewish since the genes are from my father and as such they do not count)
I also have every chakra and I've done the initiation ritual successfully.I also do the RTR's.
Even so it's really something in the back of my mind and I am worried it might be detrimental to my spirituality in the future.
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

Genetic test are a jewish controlled fraud, they mix 2% in it just to make you more acceptance off their fate.

If you use the search function you will find more info about the genetic tests are being fraud/controlled.

Jewishness can also be transmitted from the father, not necessarily the mother.
As for the DNA tests, most of these are intentionally misguiding. The Jews want as many Gentiles to think they are Jewish, so that they may fight for Pissrael, thinking it is their battle. It is a means imof confusion.

If you are dedicated with blood to Satan, and if Satan accepted you, it is impossible to be Jewish.

The best thing to do is ask Satan or any of the Gods. If you are not clairaudient, use a pendulum , but make sure to establish a real telepathic connection.

Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

If you're not advanced, best thing to do is to ask for signs from your Guardian Demon or Satan.

Or, even better - keep on doing theRTRs. It has been mentioned before that doing the RTRs without any negative experiences means you aren't a jew.

A jew wouldn't be able to do the RTRs regularly without slowly destroying itself.

And the jewish genes can come from both sides of the family - it doesn't matter if it's the mother or the father.

A jew is a jew.

Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

In most cases that 2 percent ashkenazi jew is bullshit and just to fuck with you, esp if you are otherwise all white.

What can give legitimacy in this case however, is that you have been told by your family that your fathers side has interbread with jews. The question becomes then to what extent? if this involves great grand uncles or aunts for example that married jews and produced you jewish cousins it doesn't count. What matters is the people you come from, meaning parents, grand parents, great grand parents, second great grand, third great grand and so on.

If you have not already i would get specifics on this claim from your grandmother. Family memory and records are often the best go to source. Especially if you receive verification that this does not involve your direct ancestors, then throw the bogus DNA test in the trash.

DarkAmaranthine said:
Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

If you're not advanced, best thing to do is to ask for signs from your Guardian Demon or Satan.

Or, even better - keep on doing theRTRs. It has been mentioned before that doing the RTRs without any negative experiences means you aren't a jew.

A jew wouldn't be able to do the RTRs regularly without slowly destroying itself.

And the jewish genes can come from both sides of the family - it doesn't matter if it's the mother or the father.

A jew is a jew.

Jews can do the RTRs, and jews can even perform the. Dedication ritual.
This not a way of determining whether or not you are a jew.

What would change if you were 2% jew?

Wouldn’t you still follow Satan?
Wouldn’t you continue the RTRs?
Wouldn’t you advance?

If you have had experienced Satan and our Gods first hand, and had good experiences, this proves that you are a not a jew.

NinRick said:
DarkAmaranthine said:
Amalek said:

Jews can do the RTRs, and jews can even perform the. Dedication ritual.
This not a way of determining whether or not you are a jew.

I think I've read somewhere on the forums that, even if they can do the RTRs, it will fuck them up - and it would be a very unpleasant experience for them.

If that's not the case, then my bad.

Osiris Silvio said:
As for the DNA tests, most of these are intentionally misguiding. The Jews want as many Gentiles to think they are Jewish, so that they may fight for Pissrael, thinking it is their battle. It is a means imof confusion.

If you are dedicated with blood to Satan, and if Satan accepted you, it is impossible to be Jewish.

The best thing to do is ask Satan or any of the Gods. If you are not clairaudient, use a pendulum , but make sure to establish a real telepathic connection.
I did use the pendulum to ask my guardian Demon.
I am relieved.
According to the pendulum I am not jewish
I did establish a connection plus it moved unnaturally strongly.
Thank you for the advice!

DarkAmaranthine said:
Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

A jew is a jew.
I enjoy doing the RTR's.
I feel good after and the first time I did the complete final RTR I heard a voice that thanked me.
So another reason to doubt the test.
Thank's!

DarkAmaranthine said:
Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

A jew is a jew.
I enjoy doing the RTR's.
I feel good after and the first time I did the complete final RTR I heard a voice that thanked me.
So another reason to doubt the test.
Thank's!

Amalek said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60813

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56073

Threads that have discussed this particular problem in the past. You might find some interesting information there.

Shadowcat said:
Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

In most cases that 2 percent ashkenazi jew is bullshit and just to fuck with you, esp if you are otherwise all white.

What can give legitimacy in this case however, is that you have been told by your family that your fathers side has interbread with jews. The question becomes then to what extent? if this involves great grand uncles or aunts for example that married jews and produced you jewish cousins it doesn't count. What matters is the people you come from, meaning parents, grand parents, great grand parents, second great grand, third great grand and so on.

If you have not already i would get specifics on this claim from your grandmother. Family memory and records are often the best go to source. Especially if you receive verification that this does not involve your direct ancestors, then throw the bogus DNA test in the trash.
The interbreeding thing was done by very distant family.3rd uncle type family.
It is likely that I am not gentically connected but it would explain the 2%(if it is legit)
Still tho the interbreeding is not official as far as I'm aware.It is my grandmother's theory to explain the presence of the gene again if it is indeed legit.
Still tho I feel Father Satan's love and pressence in my life.He always helps when I'm in need.He always clears my path from trouble.He is just there for me and I love Him.
With all the variables in mind I would conclude it is more likely then not that I am NOT jewish.
Hail Satan and thank's for the reply!

Amalek said:
Osiris Silvio said:

I did use the pendulum to ask my guardian Demon.
I am relieved.
According to the pendulum I am not jewish
I did establish a connection plus it moved unnaturally strongly.
Thank you for the advice!

I'm glad to be of help! 𖤐卐

Amalek said:
Shadowcat said:
Amalek said:
Greetings brothers
Thank you in advance!
Hail Satan brothers!

The interbreeding thing was done by very distant family.3rd uncle type family.
It is likely that I am not gentically connected but it would explain the 2%(if it is legit)
Still tho the interbreeding is not official as far as I'm aware.It is my grandmother's theory to explain the presence of the gene again if it is indeed legit.
Still tho I feel Father Satan's love and pressence in my life.He always helps when I'm in need.He always clears my path from trouble.He is just there for me and I love Him.
With all the variables in mind I would conclude it is more likely then not that I am NOT jewish.
Hail Satan and thank's for the reply!

If your uncle fucks jews, this doesn’t tie back to you. You look at your parents, grandparents, and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back