Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewels exposed

Den Moff

Here in South Africa in KZN university students hit and chase the Jewes and Islamic students which means our meditation and rituals are working and people are starting to see the truth because here there is athesthic churches that not read the bible but afraid to show that our father (Satan) is right it just because he frame by these Jews.
Ave Satan

That's good news, I see u also in KZN, shweet. Hail Satan
On Feb 14, 2015 6:52 PM, "Den Moff denmoff83@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Here in South Africa in KZN university students hit and chase the Jewes and Islamic students which means our meditation and rituals are working and people are starting to see the truth because here there is athesthic churches that not read the bible but afraid to show that our father (Satan) is right it just because he frame by these Jews.
Ave Satan

how can people sold sool god sotona?

Дана Субота, 14. Фебруар 2015. 19:44, "Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] је написао/ла:

That's good news, I see u also in KZN, shweet. Hail Satan
On Feb 14, 2015 6:52 PM, "Den Moff denmoff83@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Ave Satan

let's get it even more now.
On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Den Moff denmoff83@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Ave Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back