Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewelry on eBay

Ugh I see some of the lettering looks like Hebrew as well as the blasphemous binding circle. If you're looking for something to use as a pendulum try to find something better, natural crystals are pretty good.

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:12 PM, "ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I bought this nice Baphomet pendant, but, I don´t have idea of the language used in this pendant.
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Sigil-of-Baphome ... 1081948630

It doesn't look like a particular kind of language but it closely resembles English. Look directly to the right of the stone above the Baphomet's head. I would argue the writing is trying to spell "Jew" then if you follow the writing clockwise around the ring it vertically flips and mirrors the writing then the next writing is back right side up and so forth. It's the just the same 3 characters over and over. But it appears that the spelling isn't "JEW" it's "JEU"

In my opinion it says jew, but this is open for discussion.

Well, it says LaVeyan in the description, and Anton LaVey was ill-informed (or careless) enough to use Hebrew characters in the insignia for their "church."
So I would say it's Hebrew.

Actually Anton LaVey the Jew intentionally did this. He tried to make the Jew version of Satanism as per his masters(the reptilians) wish to try and lead people away from the fast approach of Spiritual Satanism coming about. Basically this was a planned move to try and stop us instigated by the reptilian through one of its Jew slaves.

Hilariously, it has failed monumentally. More people have found Spiritual Satanism, because of this blunder of the enemy.

Hail Satan.

Hello and welcome to the Jew ruining the originally Satanic occult. In this session we will talk about how the Jew likes to makes semi satanic symbols with it's own gibberish put on it to make it absolutely worthless in the end.

The language on that baphomet symbol is Jew bullshit, or Hewbrew you should also know the Hebrew is very insulting to Satan and the Gods. Furthermore in this session we will also talk about how the Jew likes to hijack Satanic things and the regurgitate it's own filthy version of it after they have successfully destroyed it. This is one of many examples. Also Hebrew is a rip off of an much older Satanic language known as Sanskrit.

If I were you I wouldn't buy that. Also the circle around the baphomet symbol is very insulting and means to bind the power of it. Seriously please don't buy this.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back