Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jew

Shannon Outlaw

some jew guy keeps texting me and i keep telling him to stop! my old ex friend gav him my number a while ago because she thought i might be interested.. EWWW i was so mad at her! now he wont stop texting me! i told him off! but he wont stop! i feel like telling him to meet me somewhere and getting him beat up! but whatever im not gonna waste my time! damn! fucking parasite!

Well, the creep knows he "got you going". I'm no expert but is there a way he can be blocked? Other than that the only thing I can think of is to simply delete his texts, UNANSWERED. It's been my experience that most of these idiots hate to be ignored and if they believe they are being ignored, they move on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

some jew guy keeps texting me and i keep telling him to stop! my old ex friend gav him my number a while ago because she thought i might be interested.. EWWW i was so mad at her! now he wont stop texting me! i told him off! but he wont stop! i feel like telling him to meet me somewhere and getting him beat up! but whatever im not gonna waste my time! damn! fucking parasite!

Shannon what you should do is get him to call you, after that dial *57 this number is call trace. This will send his number to the right people and it will be on record. You can than get the police involved if you wanted to for harassing phone calls. You should do this especially if they get to severe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thanks guys :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:59:22 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jew

Shannon what you should do is get him to call you, after that dial *57 this number is call trace. This will send his number to the right people and it will be on record. You can than get the police involved if you wanted to for harassing phone calls. You should do this especially if they get to severe.

Personally, I'd tell him to text a pic of himself 1st, use it to do an energy ripping, then the next time he calls use the *57! Double wammy the kike!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 23:59:01 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jew

Why didn't I think of this?! LOL Seriously though, you have the creep's name. You can imagine what it looks like; having the name alone should enable you to do an energy ripping, even if you have to repeat it once or twice. If you can get it to send a pic, so much the better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Personally, I'd tell him to text a pic of himself 1st, use it to do an energy ripping, then the next time he calls use the *57! Double wammy the kike!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 23:59:01
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Dats not rit....father satan says in jos,site dat we should not take nonsence from dis fucking people,we should be able to fight back....so do someting....

On Wed May 4th, 2011 2:40 AM EDT chalchiuhnenetzin wrote:

Why didn't I think of this?! LOL Seriously though, you have the creep's name. You can imagine what it looks like; having the name alone should enable you to do an energy ripping, even if you have to repeat it once or twice. If you can get it to send a pic, so much the better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Personally, I'd tell him to text a pic of himself 1st, use it to do an energy ripping, then the next time he calls use the *57! Double wammy the kike!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Getting his ass kicked would be amusing, but can get you in trouble with the law.
Just curse the piece of shit, TO DEATH. One less rat kike in the world is one step further for us and he definately won't bother you after that=
Remember he's a fucking jew. This punishment fits the crime for such filth as this sub-human.

Side note: I don't think it actually matters if you have a person's name or not. I think this is just some Wiccan shit? Photos as well.

When I do my magick, if I don't have a name I just invent one. E.g. blonde cellphone chick:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is getting blonde cellphone chick to such and such".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

Oh I agree (now that you mention it - LOL). But when you're just starting out, I found that the more information I had the better, although strictly speaking it probably wasn't necessary.

When I was starting out, many years ago, I had a similar situation where I was being hounded by an unwanted individual. Knowing the identity of the person helped because at that time I was new to the occult, but again, I agree with you: once sufficiently advanced, you don't need any of those externals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Side note: I don't think it actually matters if you have a person's name or not. I think this is just some Wiccan shit? Photos as well.

When I do my magick, if I don't have a name I just invent one. E.g. blonde cellphone chick:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is getting blonde cellphone chick to such and such".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

Whomever jewish harasses Satanists just dances all around a hole of damnation.Ask Your Guardian or our Demon Messnger Friends (The ones with the bat wings and ruby eyes) to give that guy a "message" . They will . And its SO funny when it happens.

Also,psychically attack that filthy bastard kike,and your ex.They are both croockheads and need an according punishment.We are Satanists and we DON'T take abuse.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

As long as I know a person or a thing exists, I can tune into its energies. Through this, I can feel an energy signature and that's all I need to inflict damage.

Names, photos, all these things are physical perceptions of energy. Learning to use higher senses amplifies one ability greatly. Some of the best teachings I've received from our beloved Gods were not in words, nor pictures. The teachings were simply things I felt and comprehended through that. So thus, the best I've learned about the occult, I have great trouble expressing into words.

Tip for anyone trying to destroy an offender: Distance is an illusion, simply tune into your victim, feel your aura influencing him/her and CHARGE their being to become that is destruction, as well as attract it. Good test for personal abilities, instant results can be rendered by a individual with decent spiritual strength.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

I have a question though:when you say,  "feel your aura influencing him/her", my understanding is that if we are to destroy our victim, we do not connect with them if there is destructive and/or death energy?
I do not understand, please clarify further.
Hail Satan!
-Ananael
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 5:25:23 PM

As long as I know a person or a thing exists, I can tune into its energies. Through this, I can feel an energy signature and that's all I need to inflict damage.

Names, photos, all these things are physical perceptions of energy. Learning to use higher senses amplifies one ability greatly. Some of the best teachings I've received from our beloved Gods were not in words, nor pictures. The teachings were simply things I felt and comprehended through that. So thus, the best I've learned about the occult, I have great trouble expressing into words.

Tip for anyone trying to destroy an offender: Distance is an illusion, simply tune into your victim, feel your aura influencing him/her and CHARGE their being to become that is destruction, as well as attract it. Good test for personal abilities, instant results can be rendered by a individual with decent spiritual strength.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

You can influence energy without connecting to it. Much like if you do a black ritual, summon negative energy to destroy a foe. You obviously do not connect with the energy, you simply influence it with your INTENT. Same applies to extend your aura.

I don't like giving away all my secrets. As long as I keep the outer extension of my aura as blackness it won't effect me. Soon as I am done, I convert the energy inside out into a positive protective energy and retract it back in. It serves as a sheild then, my aura is my shield and sword.

The soul honestly emmits quite a bit of natural protection, if one knows how to cultivate it. Likewise, there are different aspects of the soul that are destruction, and can emmit that as well. It must be understand the life and death are more than just about the tranisigration of souls. It is also apart of us. Through destruction is how the soul seperates dross, this part becomes active after a certain degree of empowerment is attained.

That's all for now, without me being very specific. Just remember, you can force your intent for whatever over someone by tuning into them, charging your aura. For destructive things though, you only want to use the OUTSIDE. If this is hard to understand, I'm sure a demon would be happy to help. Also when you are finished, remember to cover the outer edges to positive energy then to retract it.

An much easier method for beginners would be just to focus on the offender, concentrate on their aura becoming black and constantly pulling in death energy from the Earth, especially concentrated on the heart chakra area. Once you get the hang of influencing energies, and learning how to use your aura as a tool the rest will come phenomenally easy.

*Thanks for the response btw

HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], White Wolf <white.wolverine666@... wrote:

I have a question though:
when you say, "feel your aura influencing him/her", my understanding is that if
we are to destroy our victim, we do not connect with them if there is
destructive and/or death energy?

Hail Satan!

-Ananael

As long as I know a person or a thing exists, I can tune into its energies.
Through this, I can feel an energy signature and that's all I need to inflict
damage.

Names, photos, all these things are physical perceptions of energy. Learning to
use higher senses amplifies one ability greatly. Some of the best teachings I've
received from our beloved Gods were not in words, nor pictures. The teachings
were simply things I felt and comprehended through that. So thus, the best I've
learned about the occult, I have great trouble expressing into words.

Tip for anyone trying to destroy an offender: Distance is an illusion, simply
tune into your victim, feel your aura influencing him/her and CHARGE their being
to become that is destruction, as well as attract it. Good test for personal
abilities, instant results can be rendered by a individual with decent spiritual
strength.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@
wrote:

Side note: I don't think it actually matters if you have a person's name or
not. I think this is just some Wiccan shit? Photos as well.

When I do my magick, if I don't have a name I just invent one. E.g. blonde
cellphone chick:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is getting blonde
cellphone chick to such and such".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

Why didn't I think of this?! LOL Seriously though, you have the creep's
name. You can imagine what it looks like; having the name alone should enable
you to do an energy ripping, even if you have to repeat it once or twice. If you
can get it to send a pic, so much the better.

Personally, I'd tell him to text a pic of himself 1st, use it to do an
energy ripping, then the next time he calls use the *57! Double wammy the kike!

Shannon what you should do is get him to call you, after that dial *57 this
number is call trace. This will send his number to the right people and it will
be on record. You can than get the police involved if you wanted to for
harassing phone calls. You should do this especially if they get to severe.

some jew guy keeps texting me and i keep telling him to stop! my old ex
friend gav him my number a while ago because she thought i might be interested..
EWWW i was so mad at her! now he wont stop texting me! i told him off! but he
wont stop! i feel like telling him to meet me somewhere and getting him beat up!
but whatever im not gonna waste my time! damn! fucking parasite!

censorship,
I was wondering how much time you need for cursing an enemy unto death.
A month is enough to bring an enemy to his grave?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@... wrote:

You can influence energy without connecting to it. Much like if you do a black ritual, summon negative energy to destroy a foe. You obviously do not connect with the energy, you simply influence it with your INTENT. Same applies to extend your aura.

I don't like giving away all my secrets. As long as I keep the outer extension of my aura as blackness it won't effect me. Soon as I am done, I convert the energy inside out into a positive protective energy and retract it back in. It serves as a sheild then, my aura is my shield and sword.

The soul honestly emmits quite a bit of natural protection, if one knows how to cultivate it. Likewise, there are different aspects of the soul that are destruction, and can emmit that as well. It must be understand the life and death are more than just about the tranisigration of souls. It is also apart of us. Through destruction is how the soul seperates dross, this part becomes active after a certain degree of empowerment is attained.

That's all for now, without me being very specific. Just remember, you can force your intent for whatever over someone by tuning into them, charging your aura. For destructive things though, you only want to use the OUTSIDE. If this is hard to understand, I'm sure a demon would be happy to help. Also when you are finished, remember to cover the outer edges to positive energy then to retract it.

An much easier method for beginners would be just to focus on the offender, concentrate on their aura becoming black and constantly pulling in death energy from the Earth, especially concentrated on the heart chakra area. Once you get the hang of influencing energies, and learning how to use your aura as a tool the rest will come phenomenally easy.

*Thanks for the response btw

HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], White Wolf <white.wolverine666@ wrote:

I have a question though:
when you say, "feel your aura influencing him/her", my understanding is that if
we are to destroy our victim, we do not connect with them if there is
destructive and/or death energy?

Hail Satan!

-Ananael

As long as I know a person or a thing exists, I can tune into its energies.
Through this, I can feel an energy signature and that's all I need to inflict
damage.

Names, photos, all these things are physical perceptions of energy. Learning to
use higher senses amplifies one ability greatly. Some of the best teachings I've
received from our beloved Gods were not in words, nor pictures. The teachings
were simply things I felt and comprehended through that. So thus, the best I've
learned about the occult, I have great trouble expressing into words.

Tip for anyone trying to destroy an offender: Distance is an illusion, simply
tune into your victim, feel your aura influencing him/her and CHARGE their being
to become that is destruction, as well as attract it. Good test for personal
abilities, instant results can be rendered by a individual with decent spiritual
strength.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@
wrote:

Side note: I don't think it actually matters if you have a person's name or
not. I think this is just some Wiccan shit? Photos as well.

When I do my magick, if I don't have a name I just invent one. E.g. blonde
cellphone chick:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is getting blonde
cellphone chick to such and such".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

Why didn't I think of this?! LOL Seriously though, you have the creep's
name. You can imagine what it looks like; having the name alone should enable
you to do an energy ripping, even if you have to repeat it once or twice. If you
can get it to send a pic, so much the better.

Personally, I'd tell him to text a pic of himself 1st, use it to do an
energy ripping, then the next time he calls use the *57! Double wammy the kike!

Shannon what you should do is get him to call you, after that dial *57 this
number is call trace. This will send his number to the right people and it will
be on record. You can than get the police involved if you wanted to for
harassing phone calls. You should do this especially if they get to severe.

some jew guy keeps texting me and i keep telling him to stop! my old ex
friend gav him my number a while ago because she thought i might be interested..
EWWW i was so mad at her! now he wont stop texting me! i told him off! but he
wont stop! i feel like telling him to meet me somewhere and getting him beat up!
but whatever im not gonna waste my time! damn! fucking parasite!

yeah i would think so on average. But lets just say it all depends on how advanced you are.
Date: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:37:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: fuck jews

censorship,
I was wondering how much time you need for cursing an enemy unto death.
A month is enough to bring an enemy to his grave?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@... wrote:

The soul honestly emmits quite a bit of natural protection, if one knows how to cultivate it. Likewise, there are different aspects of the soul that are destruction, and can emmit that as well. It must be understand the life and death

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back