Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jew Threatens To Kill You For Being Bad Goyim

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Jewish Rabbi Openly Threatens To Kill Us For Opposing Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdjtGc ... e=youtu.be

Its all very right from the Talmud, Torah. The bad Goyim always organizing to stop the chosen people from murdering everyone like the jooz did with the one hundred million Goyim they killed in their JewSSR. OY, Veh! Whatz a Joo, to do. I guess threaten to kill everyone openly over the internet.

There are only two types of Goyim....Bad Goyim and Dumb Goyim which one are you?

Ah. Thank you for using my video! I found it yesterday and it is truly a GOLD MINE of evidence to expose the jews as genocidal psychopaths!Nothing like genocidal death threats coming right from a rabbis mouth to incriminate their entire race I always say.
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:51 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Jewish Rabbi Openly Threatens To Kill Us For Opposing Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdjtGc ... e=youtu.be

Its all very right from the Talmud, Torah. The bad Goyim always organizing to stop the chosen people from murdering everyone like the jooz did with the one hundred million Goyim they killed in their JewSSR. OY, Veh! Whatz a Joo, to do. I guess threaten to kill everyone openly over the internet.

There are only two types of Goyim....Bad Goyim and Dumb Goyim which one are you?

And it is HILARIOUS how he says "jewish special forces" will kill us. The jews can't fight for shit even with guns.Their weak, lifeless arms can barely lift a rifle to shoot anything with any sort of accuracy much less handle the recoil.

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:05 PM, "andregerritsen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The want to kill us HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. the even come close.

Hail Satan
Hail Agares And the Demons Duat

I love how he says they aint afraid. Fuck you talking about? The whole world hates you, you catshit. YOur days are numbered jooz.

Sieg Heil!

Exactly! They are so weak they have to send Gentiles to do their fighting for them!HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 15, 2015, at 10:31, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  And it is HILARIOUS how he says "jewish special forces" will kill us. The jews can't fight for shit even with guns.Their weak, lifeless arms can barely lift a rifle to shoot anything with any sort of accuracy much less handle the recoil.

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:05 PM, "andregerritsen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan

LOL yeah. "jewish special forces" is a complete oxymoron.That's even more backwards than the concept of a chinese highway. Communist china is so fucking bad that when the government decided to build a highway, one of the families was so poor that they refused to leave their house so the Chinese JEWvernment just built the freeway around their house so now they have a big ass nail house in the middle of the road.http://a.abcnews.com/images/Internation ... 31_ssh.jpg

That's what happens when jews run your country. They are RETARDED.
Knowing that why the hell would anyone be afraid of the jews? Especially when the kikes would break their arms off just trying to withstand the recoil of their own gun? LOL

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:36 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Exactly! They are so weak they have to send Gentiles to do their fighting for them!HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 15, 2015, at 10:31, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:05 PM, "andregerritsen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan

I think you underestimate the ENEMY my friend. You realize our United States Special Forces Troops go to Isreal to train...https://m.youtube.com/results?q=f.i.g.h ... &sm=1....I asked a question of how to beat the enemy in physical combat, because it is possible to come to that, this is what I found. They have a comprehensive and systematic way of neutralizing threats in the fastest ways possible. Further study will only more open your eyes to what they are truly capable of. Remember that their existence has been a bloody one, and they're still here. We can only defeat them on the astral, as they have become too powerful. On more than one account. I mean no disrespect, only to remind you to know thy ENEMY...

This looks like a how to guide for jewish wannabe assassins.And the author is definitely DERANGED.
And I have SEEN how the jewish military looks and behaves. THEY'RE WEAKLINGS.They could never do all the shit they're saying to do on this webpage.

After looking at how they were dragging off non-combatants and they needed more than 4 people just to drag one person away be it, women, children or scrawny, emaciated palestinian man, these kikes could barely handle those weaklings.
If the jews were fought with REAL killing force from ACTUAL combatants they would lose every single time.
Remember how the jews outnumbered the arabs 5 to one and the muslims only had cheap, shitty rifles and the jews STILL LOST in the 6 day war? They might have won the war but not with their own military force. They had to dupe us "stupid goyim" into fighting the war FOR them or they would have been killed off.
The arabs were kicking the jews asses with shit weapons because the jews are weaklings and cowards.
The fact that the jews are trying to censor how they "won" that war tells me that they are trying to hide this fact.

On Friday, October 16, 2015 8:00 AM, "hailea88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Check this out. This site is old, but there are some valuable info on here.

http://textfiles.com/anarchy/wildkill.txt

Especially hand to hand combat.

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

What is an "assumption?"

Does the author mean "assassinations?"

And, I hope readers are aware of the dangers of boiling any pesticides - especially.Black Leaf 40 - without at least proper breathing equipment.

Oh, a website like this one is so lacking in details. It could get someone killed.

Seriously. Nunchaku? Is somebody Bruce Lee?

Did I really just read that web page?

I hope readers research further before making a stupid mistake. Hardly "good information." Sadly lacking.

But, on 10 and 11, for the full or half-Nelson, lock your wrists and not your fingers.

A full or half-Nelson can be escaped by raising your arms straight up and dropping to the deck, otherwise.

@Fake Name, and everyone else.

There's a need for an attitude adjustment here. You are all acting cocky. The enemy still stands, no matter how weak the enemy seems. Keeping an iron guard is a necessary thing.

How exactly do you plan to fight the enemy with that attitude?

Oh don't worry. Me and Fake Name were only joking....The special forces goes to israel to train THEM. I know people who say have done this.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 16, 2015, at 5:47, "jokerjake6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I think you underestimate the ENEMY my friend. You realize our United States Special Forces Troops go to Isreal to train...https://m.youtube.com/results?q=f.i.g.h ... &sm=1....I asked a question of how to beat the enemy in physical combat, because it is possible to come to that, this is what I found. They have a comprehensive and systematic way of neutralizing threats in the fastest ways possible. Further study will only more open your eyes to what they are truly capable of. Remember that their existence has been a bloody one, and they're still here. We can only defeat them on the astral, as they have become too powerful. On more than one account. I mean no disrespect, only to remind you to know thy ENEMY...

hi brothers would someone tell me why my post doesn't get through? I have a question about lsd and dmt drugs and its connection to brain . I even saw a documentary about it on youtube (philosophers stone) which says that taking lsd will open third eye and it used to meditate and contact spirit world in ancient times what do you say?

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:25 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

But, on 10 and 11, for the full or half-Nelson, lock your wrists and not your fingers.

A full or half-Nelson can be escaped by raising your arms straight up and dropping to the deck, otherwise.

We humans are created of the seed of the Gods and the beasts that walk this Earth. We have survived far longer than the KIKE has invaded our planet. We all have the inherent ability to tap into our DNA when threatened and channel the instincts that helped our ancestors overcome 3rd dimensional violence. It matters not if we are trained, when backed into a corner we embrace the animal within and thank the Gods and the species that came before us for the power to tear our enemies limb from limb, gouge out their eyes and rend their flesh with our bare hands. We humans cannot be subdued by threats of yamaca wearing cretins wielding fully automatics and body armor HAHAHAH!! Please. We've won the war! None of us here will compromise our inner selves, we will never submit or be conquered! Fuck the monotheist ignorami and expose their soulless voices to hellfire. Hail Satan, and really....fuck the jews.

To the drug question..

I say drugs are bad for you.

It's a temporary solution, and a dependent solution, to what will naturally unfold in the future.

It also fucks up your biology in the brain, your mind and soul, aura etc. How much or little you need to take I am not sure.

ALL drugs are extremely bad for you in every way. Those drugs ESPECIALLY will only hinder your progress, NOT help it. Drugs actually put holes in your aura, so this will HINDER your progress a LOT!!!

All that they say is absolute bullshit. ALL DRUGS ARE HARMFUL TO THE AURA, SOUL, AND CHAKRAS. NO EXCEPTIONS! Trust me, they can really fuck you up.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 17, 2015, at 4:30, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hi brothers would someone tell me why my post doesn't get through? I have a question about lsd and dmt drugs and its connection to brain . I even saw a documentary about it on youtube (philosophers stone) which says that taking lsd will open third eye and it used to meditate and contact spirit world in ancient times what do you say?

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:25 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Mohammed Ahmadi.

Do you understand the extreme damage drugs do to the Soul? Do you want to Spiritually Advance, or do you want to stand still. Be patient and follow Father Satan's Guidance, and Council. You do understand he is your Father and is there for you always, and that he loves you, would he offer to you solutions that only cause the harm in the end, or would he offer you Eternal Power that becomes YOURS forever along with Heirship to being a Pagan God?

Do you choose to go forward, or stay where you are?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back