Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jesus

I know this is going to sound very controversial. But if the bible wasn’t even written by Jesus , and obviously it has been totally currupted to the point when there is now no real teachings left, then how do we know that Jesus wasnt a pagan?
What if he was, but the Jews killed him and totally destroyed all of his teachings and stories, and what is left is a destruction of the passion of Christ and all is left is the shadow of christ which is the slave religion.
He died for your sins, In a way everyone is sinning right now with their ignorance about Gaza.
I have not read he bible, but I can’t help feeling that Jesus might have been a pagan, and was lucifer, and that everything has been corrupted about him….. even to the point that we think that he was made up and fiction….

Same with Mary, who would be asarte..

But of course the Jews fucked all the teachings and made a slave religion……
It would make sense then why people have an affiliation for Jesus and Mary, but then fall prey to all the slave teachings of the bible.

Jews basically stole everything they have and spread from us, and added their own 'twist' to it, and here we are. So, you have the right idea, but in a limited manner. I suggest that you read the library, for starters.

I know this is going to sound very controversial. But if the bible wasn’t even written by Jesus , and obviously it has been totally currupted to the point when there is now no real teachings left, then how do we know that Jesus wasnt a pagan?
What if he was, but the Jews killed him and totally destroyed all of his teachings and stories, and what is left is a destruction of the passion of Christ and all is left is the shadow of christ which is the slave religion.
He died for your sins, In a way everyone is sinning right now with their ignorance about Gaza.
I have not read he bible, but I can’t help feeling that Jesus might have been a pagan, and was lucifer, and that everything has been corrupted about him….. even to the point that we think that he was made up and fiction….

It would make sense then why people have an affiliation for Jesus and Mary, but then fall prey to all the slave teachings of the bible.
This should really be food for thought: For the Murdered of Jesus by the Jews...

People have 'an affiliation' for Jesus and Mary because anything non-hebrew about 'Jesus' is just stolen from endless pagan philosophers such as Apollonius and given the visual elements of Zeus.

People also have an affiliation' for Jesus because this creature did nothing (many people subconsciously want any excuse to do nothing), can represent practically anything, and ended up dead as a door nail in a hideous blood sacrifice, while being instructed to orient their lives around this beggar from the gutter for 1,600 years out of fear.

'Mary' has nothing to do with Astarte other than stealing Her names and subverting Her iconography as Mother of Gods and Mother of Heaven. All this thing does in the New Testament is whine over a corpse. Catholics and Orthodox pray to this phantom and occasional ET hologram for no reason, just their apparent want of the Goddesses they spite, as they are insane.

Neither of these even existed.

The whole concept of jewsus is taken from Apollonius of Tyana, who actually EXISTED and likely became a God.
Ok.. that make sense. Thanks! I cant help feeling that when Babylon fell, a whole satanic family was murdered, and our King lucifer was crucified. And the Jesus story is a mockery of that.
The whole concept of jewsus is taken from Apollonius of Tyana, who actually EXISTED and likely became a God.
Hi yes, I just watched this video and he says the accounts of Apollonius were after Jesus.

Ok.. that make sense. Thanks! I cant help feeling that when Babylon fell, a whole satanic family was murdered, and our King lucifer was crucified. And the Jesus story is a mockery of that.
And I feel like you're a troll. You can't honestly think that. Lol.

I’m saying and agreeing with others that the story of Jesus could be a totally mockery, of killings and teachings of our own pagan kings. Not sure how that can be seen as trolling.

yep, I really don’t know because I haven’t read the Bible. But I know people that have such as strong attraction to it. So I suspect there is pagan material in their , as people here have said, and then they have added in a lot of Jewish filth.

And that’s why I have the feeling that also maybe some characteristic of a former pagan king are in their, who was killed, and then a lot of Jewish rubbish about a lazy Jew was added in.

but I really don’t know, it’s just a feeling, I’m not trolling.

Christians on YouTube have been desperately trying to make jesus relevant and dissociate him from the jews for years they simply make up stories that sound interesting in order to get watch time.

I have heard of a lot of videos talking about how he was a Buddhist monk or that he belonged to a galactic gang of freedom fighters. A lot of this represents a dissatisfaction with christanaty and to they try to reinvent themselves.

The limited antisemitism in the bible is there to make jesus look good and be palatable to gentles but the actual teachings associated with him are communist drivel.

This is a phy-op targeting the young neo-Nazis so that they continue to worship their god because that has been the single most important thing for their survival for years.

People who have investigated the inside of jewish tunnels and temples have found christan artifacts and images of christ, the stereotypical Satanic jewish billionaire is a lie, they actually secretly worship jesus so for that reason I think it’s not possible he’s Pagan, say what you will about jews but they know what they are doing spiritual warfare wise and wouldn’t make such a big mistake.

Saying a name and looking at an image brings that spirit to you, they would not have made jesus the center of the religion they spread globally if invoking his spirit was good for you.

Christians on YouTube have been desperately trying to make jesus relevant and dissociate him from the jews for years they simply make up stories that sound interesting in order to get watch time.

I have heard of a lot of videos talking about how he was a Buddhist monk or that he belonged to a galactic gang of freedom fighters. A lot of this represents a dissatisfaction with christanaty and to they try to reinvent themselves.

The limited antisemitism in the bible is there to make jesus look good and be palatable to gentles but the actual teachings associated with him are communist drivel.

This is a phy-op targeting the young neo-Nazis so that they continue to worship their god because that has been the single most important thing for their survival for years.

People who have investigated the inside of jewish tunnels and temples have found christan artifacts and images of christ, the stereotypical Satanic jewish billionaire is a lie, they actually secretly worship jesus so for that reason I think it’s not possible he’s Pagan, say what you will about jews but they know what they are doing spiritual warfare wise and wouldn’t make such a big mistake.

Saying a name and looking at an image brings that spirit to you, they would not have made jesus the center of the religion they spread globally if invoking his spirit was good for you.
Yep, that all makes sense. And yes I’ve heard Christian talk about Jesus as a freedom fighter and anarchist, also that he lived in India, started mystery schools all this. I really don’t know, I was never able to read the bible, and when my gran died I gave all the Christian books away, didn’t even open them!

Thanks for your insight

I don't need to take the lid off a trashcan to see that it's garbage.
Posts like this come off as a juvenile attempt at validating an enemy thoughtform.
Or just some fool wanting to see if they can get a certain name up on the board.
A true SS wouldn't bother with this nonsense.
We also prefer silver over gold.
This response was meant to have slightly sharp edges to it.
😑

Indeed so.

"The King of Jews" also being against Jews when it suits the agenda at the time etc.

Jews mock Jesus outwardly while promoting Jesus secretly, not least through starting that lie to begin with.

I don't need to take the lid off a trashcan to see that it's garbage.
Posts like this come off as a juvenile attempt at validating an enemy thoughtform.
Or just some fool wanting to see if they can get a certain name up on the board.
A true SS wouldn't bother with this nonsense.
We also prefer silver over gold.
This response was meant to have slightly sharp edges to it.
😑
Like I said, I’ve never read the Bible. I was just saying that if Jesus never wrote anything down, maybe everything written about him was also lies.

But he probably is completely fictitious, as you have suggested, and a mockery of other pagan kings.

“visual elements of Zeus” - so some of the images of Jesus are taken from Zeus? And his name I guess?

What about the black Mary that the catholics worship, was she taken from paganism also ?—

Like I said, I’ve never read the Bible. I was just saying that if Jesus never wrote anything down, maybe everything written about him was also lies.

But he probably is completely fictitious, as you have suggested, and a mockery of other pagan kings.
For someone who's never read the bible you seem to have detailed knowledge of the lies, the black Mary and so on.......😑
You've used words.
"If", "maybe" and "probably" in such a way as to cast doubt on the truths of spiritual Satanism.
I'm honestly stating that it's acceptable for you to have doubts about our father Satan Lucifer. Father understands these doubts come from lifetimes of enemy programming.
But now it's time for you to grow as a true spiritual Satanist.
Put the lid back on the trashcan that is the abrahamics.
And step into our Father's light.
I'd appreciate not seeing that name solo with no context on this board.
Again.😑😑😑

For someone who's never read the bible you seem to have detailed knowledge of the lies, the black Mary and so on.......😑
You've used words.
"If", "maybe" and "probably" in such a way as to cast doubt on the truths of spiritual Satanism.
I'm honestly stating that it's acceptable for you to have doubts about our father Satan Lucifer. Father understands these doubts come from lifetimes of enemy programming.
But now it's time for you to grow as a true spiritual Satanist.
Put the lid back on the trashcan that is the abrahamics.
And step into our Father's light.
I'd appreciate not seeing that name solo with no context on this board.
Again.😑😑😑
I’ve never read the Bible! I saw the black Mary in a documentary once.

The enemy built their fictional characters and stories around pre-existing Pagan ones for the purpose of tricking people into believing them. So that can be what is confusing you, as Jesus is painted as some sort of good guy solar god, which tries to supplant the actual Gods in the minds of people during that time.

Further, Jesus came way later than any Pagan systems, plus his characteristics and commands are all messed up, so there is no reason to give him any attention or thought. Just focus on the Gods themselves.

The enemy built their fictional characters and stories around pre-existing Pagan ones for the purpose of tricking people into believing them. So that can be what is confusing you, as Jesus is painted as some sort of good guy solar god, which tries to supplant the actual Gods in the minds of people during that time.

Further, Jesus came way later than any Pagan systems, plus his characteristics and commands are all messed up, so there is no reason to give him any attention or thought. Just focus on the Gods themselves.
Yep I agree with all that… I won’t mention the j word again…

Hail satan!

JESUS is not real! It was the Jews who created this "JESUS" for the whole world to slavishly worship. They created a powerful energy on the concept of this Name to bind Spirit's. But Glory be to SATAN and BAAL who has overcome. This things are subservient to the power of the heavenly emperor BAAL.

HAIL BAALZEBUB!!!

Attachments

• 3ce4399b82681c5a24d09a452f8b7563.jpg
    3ce4399b82681c5a24d09a452f8b7563.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 55
JESUS is not real! It was the Jews who created this "JESUS" for the whole world to slavishly worship. They created a powerful energy on the concept of this Name to bind Spirit's. But Glory be to SATAN and BAAL who has overcome. This things are subservient to the power of the heavenly emperor BAAL.

HAIL BAALZEBUB!!!
According to the bible it was Jews that killed him.

This should really be food for thought: For the Murdered of Jesus by the Jews...
You should take back your guard.
This sounds very much like a manipulation that a Christian would use against us, I'm not saying that the OP is someone with bad intentions, but the argument is all wrong.

The Jews didn't kill Jesus, the Jews liked and supported Jesus, the Jews didn't kill by crucifixion, they killed by stoning.

Jewsus was a rebel rabbi who rebelled agai
He was "excommunicated" by a "clergy", that's all.
The Jews loved him anyway, they kept saying how much he was the king of the Jews and things like that before his birth.

Again, the Jews didn't kill Jesus, the Romans killed Jesus.
Of course, if all this were true, the Romans wouldn't have wasted their time with a Jew from the desert, and wouldn't have meddled at all.
But since the Bible is a story that seeks to feature Jews in practically everything, then it happens.

Your interpretation is the same one that Christians use.
It is to be expected that the group of religious leaders in have an aversion to everything new, regardless of how many "miracles" the Jew did, the clergy is not just a system of faith, it is so complex that you cannot loosen the rope because of a few miraculous teachings.

Jewsus was a rebel rabbi who rebelled against the jewish rabbi's of the time and their leadership, larping as the .
Read the Black Sun again if you have to, you seem out of date believing that jewsus was hated by the Jews.
Maybe by the Pharisees, for their libertinism but that's just it, Jesus always supported and was supported by the Jews, his disciples(Jews) wanted to do black magic death to all who opposed them

Jesus is a pedophile...and a dirty joke, used to control people for their money, time and Power. People are forced to look at that thing! and feel sorry... for themselves, A Constant guilt trip! ... slap in the face "painful" reminder, of what the Jews want us to suffer" throughout the centuries it worked, using that Jesus image to basically gain control of us! portraying" the sad human being" a mirror reflection, in other words...a slap in the face to the human race, and the people of Satan , according to the Jews, and the rabbis. Getting people" to feel sorry for themselves, and getting people to hate, who they are themselves, enough that they fall into the hands of the enemy, and that is how. It worked to control and to enslave. And along with it influencing people with horror stories out of that horrible book the so-called bible! And their so called enemy programming. 🙄 And how stupid people, bought into it more and more, throughout the years. You would think? that they would pick up the pattern somewhere? Especially " when they are asked, for their money? When it's not even necessary,? and end up having, to turn all of their stuff in, where they end up with nothing,.! at all as a form of being humble.
And how that image tricked people in so many ways and on so many levels. Of self hate and discrimination. This world and abuse upon many innocent women and children just because of who they are. Why would anybody want to fall into a trap like that? Beyond crazy!

He was "excommunicated" by a "clergy", that's all.
The Jews loved him anyway, they kept saying how much he was the king of the Jews and things like that before his birth.

Again, the Jews didn't kill Jesus, the Romans killed Jesus.
Of course, if all this were true, the Romans wouldn't have wasted their time with a Jew from the desert, and wouldn't have meddled at all.
But since the Bible is a story that seeks to feature Jews in practically everything, then it happens.

Your interpretation is the same one that Christians use.
It is to be expected that the group of religious leaders in have an aversion to everything new, regardless of how many "miracles" the Jew did, the clergy is not just a system of faith, it is so complex that you cannot loosen the rope because of a few miraculous teachings.

I made an oversimplified, hasty response, to avoid confusion I deleted it.

Read the Black Sun again if you have to, you seem out of date believing that jewsus was hated by the Jews.
Maybe by the Pharisees, for their libertinism but that's just it, Jesus always supported and was supported by the Jews, his disciples(Jews) wanted to do black magic death to all who opposed them
So he did exist? Or not?

So he did exist? Or not?
It never existed.
When we talk about "Jews" I'm talking about the Bible.
But there are many Gnostics and other idiots looking for super ancient articles or something like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back