Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jehovas witneses

A

Anonymous

what the jehovas witnesses beleve in is worse than catholic and others combined what they beleave in is when you die you stay dead untill there false god jehova brings them back to life an as for those oposeing there thought form jehova .sall remain dead forever an he whipes there memory of them forever so those who are choosen by jehova
dont cry an say why cant they be with us now you think catholics an their false teaching of hell is bad what jehovas witnesses beleave in is much worse

It all sucks and feeds the enemy different religions are just fine tuned for different personalities to get sucked in is the way I see it..

Hail to all Satan's warriors~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

what the jehovas witnesses beleve in is worse than catholic and others combined what they beleave in is when you die you stay dead untill there false god jehova brings them back to life an as for those oposeing there thought form jehova .sall remain dead forever an he whipes there memory of them forever so those who are choosen by jehova
dont cry an say why cant they be with us now you think catholics an their false teaching of hell is bad what jehovas witnesses beleave in is much worse

<td val[/IMG]It's not the only bullshit J. Witnesses teach. I was born into a JW family and I got out from this dangerous secte. They control people with their lies using guilty feelings, fear, mental slavery...

"Mantenetevi folli, e comportatevi come persone normali." Paulo Coelho

--- Mer 23/5/12, kittyahawk3@... <kittyahawk3@... ha scritto:
Da: kittyahawk3@... <kittyahawk3@...
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jehovas witneses
A: [email protected]
Data: Mercoledì 23 maggio 2012, 23:24

It all sucks and feeds the enemy different religions are just fine tuned for different personalities to get sucked in is the way I see it..

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I just got in a big ass fight with some witnesses that.didnt wana be around me now gotta look for a diff kind of work.. Fuckin.sucks

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: R: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jehovas witneses
Sent: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 11:23:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]It's not the only bullshit J. Witnesses teach. I was born into a JW family and I got out from this dangerous secte. They control people with their lies using guilty feelings, fear, mental slavery...

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

Some people thought it was more compassionate than keeping someone suffering for all eternity. Not that I support either option. I think reincarnation is a better option than either one.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 7:23 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It's not the only bullshit J. Witnesses teach. I was born into a JW family and I got out from this dangerous secte. They control people with their lies using guilty feelings, fear, mental slavery...

It all sucks and feeds the enemy different religions are just fine tuned for different personalities to get sucked in is the way I see it.. Hail to all Satan's warriors~ --- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote: what the jehovas witnesses beleve in is worse than catholic and others combined what they beleave in is when you die you stay dead untill there false god jehova brings them back to life an as for those oposeing there thought form jehova .sall remain dead forever an he whipes there memory of them forever so those who are choosen by jehova dont cry an say why cant they be with us now you think catholics an their false teaching of hell is bad what jehovas witnesses beleave in is much worse
[/TD]

I was born into a large JW family as well as extended family on both mother/father. That religion fucked my entire childhood, teenage years, and young adult life up! While I was in boot camp for the military(against religion to join), my mother wrote me a letter disowning me. I was disfellowshipped and no one was allowed to even speak to me. Later those ignorant sheep were forced to retract their public announcement of my excommunication because of US laws on discrimination and freedom to join armed forces. I've seen so many families/individuals destroyed by JW beliefs and teachings. When I left officially, I literally thought Jehovah was going to strike me dead for pledging my allegiance to Lucifer Satan, oddly enough, on the night of the 1999/2000 millinuim new year. I have only recently committed my bond officially through blood dedication. It took me all this time to purge enough of that brainwash out of my head and build a hatred for all Christians and All Religion. I refused to officially, via blood, pledge my soul to the Dark Lord unless I was pure enough to solidify my direction without flip flopping sides. There is nothing that would make me happier than to be in direct contact with my Demon brethren working in unison to bring all Religion crashing before our feet so we can bring about a new era of enlightened existence on an unprecedented scale. I grow tired of hiding and tired of these weak, lurking shadow games. It's time to accend back into open demonstrations of power and remove the figureheads and other middle men. I grow frustrated in my own ignorance that I must be doing something wrong for Them to be standing at such a distance allowing what I see as wasted time through stagnation.

Hail my Master and Keeper, Lucifer Satan!
All Hail Lord Agabaegnazrael!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katia Garofalo <annastesia77@... wrote:

It's not the only bullshit J. Witnesses teach. I was born into a JW family and I got out from this dangerous secte. They control people with their lies using guilty feelings, fear, mental slavery...

A: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]All the enemy programs use the same strategy.They get you to depend on an outside source.Then they get you to commit to that non existent out side source.And if you refuse then they use fear,and guilt to get you to be dependent on it.And in the end,if you are weak enough,then they have total control over you and your life.Been there most of my life.  

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/6/12, Katia Garofalo <annastesia77@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 11:23 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It's not the only bullshit J. Witnesses teach. I was born into a JW family and I got out from this dangerous secte. They control people with their lies using guilty feelings, fear, mental slavery...

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back