Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)

This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one place I knew I could....

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I told them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good day.

I wanted to say so much more to them, I wanted to explain that their bible does not teach the real Satan, that their god is a murderer and etc. But I couldnt for I had to be careful with my parents. For if I made to much of a stir regarding my beliefs they would question me for again they are not all believing but still believe.

During the whole thing my heart was racing for anger and also being nervous of whether I should attack what they were saying at risk of being caught. Even though I told who my allegiance belongs to I still did not defend Satan. I know I had to watch my living limitations but I am still so pissed at myself for not defending Satan.

I know I would have done more if I did not still live at home and have others to worry about but again I can not help but feel ashamed about this situation and not handling it better.

The only thing I can go on is that they saw what a real Satanist looks like. I was dressed nicely, I was being polite for the reasons stated above. I was smiling and at the end they said have a good day and I said the same. Even though I could not tell them what I thought atleast I could show them how we truely act.

Also I wanted to point out I have never seen these people in my area before and I truely hope they are not spreading here.

Hail Satan

That sucks. But your interaction does not have to be over just because it physically ended. Write them a letter, describing all the positive things in SS, and what an amazing God Satan is. Search on google to find their office or whatever. Don't leave your name or anything, and to be on the safe (paranoid?) side don't get your fingerprints on it. Even if they never read it, at least it's out there, and I'm sure someone will read it. Hopefully someone with an open mind.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one place I knew I could....

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I told them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good day.

I wanted to say so much more to them, I wanted to explain that their bible does not teach the real Satan, that their god is a murderer and etc. But I couldnt for I had to be careful with my parents. For if I made to much of a stir regarding my beliefs they would question me for again they are not all believing but still believe.

During the whole thing my heart was racing for anger and also being nervous of whether I should attack what they were saying at risk of being caught. Even though I told who my allegiance belongs to I still did not defend Satan. I know I had to watch my living limitations but I am still so pissed at myself for not defending Satan.

I know I would have done more if I did not still live at home and have others to worry about but again I can not help but feel ashamed about this situation and not handling it better.

The only thing I can go on is that they saw what a real Satanist looks like. I was dressed nicely, I was being polite for the reasons stated above. I was smiling and at the end they said have a good day and I said the same. Even though I could not tell them what I thought atleast I could show them how we truely act.

Also I wanted to point out I have never seen these people in my area before and I truely hope they are not spreading here.

Hail Satan

Sometimes its best not to argue with with those Jewhovas loonies. They are so close minded and ignorant that you wont get through to them. I myself have had the same conflicts with them. As for defending father Satan, as long as you know it in your heart that he is the true creator of mankind then thats all that matters. I say dont waste your anger or energy on these types of people. It will only drain you. If they happen to knock on your door again visualize a grey aura around them until they leave and dont forget to clean your aura after. Dark blessings to you my friend.

HAIL SATAN!!!! OUR TRUE CREATOR!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Sometimes we HAVE to deal with these idiots, and I hate when I clearly put out when I want a person to leave but they won't. The best you can do is mentally get the anger out in these situations, picture bashing angels, them just going -poof-, one it helps the deprograming stick, and two when you laugh with them, its not because if them, but because of the mental slamming!

Hail Satan

thats ok imagine my situation i have to take my girlfriend 2 church cz i dnt want her 2 cntinue suspecting that im a Satanist. i love Satan and all that matters is what is in my heart. hail father Satan n all the mighty Gods of hell
------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 8:00 AM PDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I told
them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good day.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Ask then the next time if they are not concerned that you will take there place in heaven if the convert you. LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 3:00:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one place I knew I could....

Hail Satan

[/TD]

I have myself to go hidden as because orthodox xian villager-minded people will most probably stone the shit out of me if I reveal my faith. But this got me. Your faith in Satan is so beautiful. I know how it feels. Like when some kikes said bad shit about Lilith, I wanted to kill them and stab their fucking brains till they bled, but I couldn't because if these assholes find out I would be exposed. Numerous incidents as the above. Or people making fun of Satan in my face. Whenever I can, I try to say something or disrupt the conversation as I hate this. They don't even know Him. They deserve death and I would gladly kill them. I always attack with my mind, nevertheless I enjoyed reading. Lydia you're not paranoid I think the same way. I was always very innocent so to say but we have to think like that because the enemy is really really 'paranoid'!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

That sucks. But your interaction does not have to be over just because it physically ended. Write them a letter, describing all the positive things in SS, and what an amazing God Satan is. Search on google to find their office or whatever. Don't leave your name or anything, and to be on the safe (paranoid?) side don't get your fingerprints on it. Even if they never read it, at least it's out there, and I'm sure someone will read it. Hopefully someone with an open mind.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Attachments :
You did what you could, given your situation, and that’s more than some would’ve done. I think we all have to deal with these loons at some point, and it’s not always possible or the smartest thing to do what we all REALLY want to do. I’d like to bash them with a broom and chase them off my property, or spray them with the water hose…I’ve even heard one idea of answering the door in the nude while holding a camcorder and filming them. Something’s wouldn’t give off a positive impression of Spiritual Satanism, and I think it’s great that you did what you did. You’ve helped debunk some of the lies of all Satanist being about ‘evil’ and related BS. I remember once, while I was in middle school, they had a police officer (or some psycho dressed as one) come and lecture the school about her supposed idea of Satanism. She said Satanist never bathe, rape and torture people, human sacrifice…she basically just brought the whole truck load of bs with her. I wasn’t a Satanist at the time, but was picked out by this psycho b!*ch for wearing a pendant from the first Blair Witch movie. Now that I’m older, and realize that what they were doing was illegal and could’ve gotten into a heap of trouble for it, there’s rarely a day that goes by that I don’t wish I could go back in time and set that silly hoe straight along with the rest of that awful school.     HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of strengththroughsatan89
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)    This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one place I knew I could....

Hail Satan

Last time I dealth with them I flatly told them, "No, I DON'T believe in the buybull".

They were stunned!! They could't believe I said it. LOL

They politely left.

And a xtian baptist turned around politely and said "thank you!" high tailing it outta my front porch when I told him I am a Satanist.

Fuck it, just be real when they are at your door. Its YOUR door.

I tell them sometimes, why not ask about my sex life???? Cuz my relationship with my deity is MY BIZNESS.

HAILZ
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

Sometimes its best not to argue with with those Jewhovas loonies. They are so close minded and ignorant that you wont get through to them. I myself have had the same conflicts with them. As for defending father Satan, as long as you know it in your heart that he is the true creator of mankind then thats all that matters. I say dont waste your anger or energy on these types of people. It will only drain you. If they happen to knock on your door again visualize a grey aura around them until they leave and dont forget to clean your aura after. Dark blessings to you my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Do like I do when I am in that kind of an jam. Shut the door.
Hail Satan

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

First, I will mention that the Jew-hovah's Witlesses are programmed to be terrified of Satan.  While I was one of them, all they did was drum in fear of Satan.  Anything outside their closed mindset is "from Satan", who is supposedly trying to rob them of their prize of living forever on a paradise earth after non-witlesses are destroyed.  Problem is, they have been pulling that scam for more than 130 years, with the end supposedly coming in 1874.  They kept adjusting it when nothing happened. Trying to argue with the witlesses is usually a waste of time.  Whether it be from other xians, atheists, or Satanists, anything that doesn't agree with their doctrines is viewed as rubbish.  They even have a book called the Reasoning From the Scriptures, where they practice these scenarios and give their doctrinal answers.  They quote the LIE[/B]-ble, out of context.  Arguing almost never gets anywhere.  I do like the idea of sending gray energy their way, since that will give them bad luck the rest of the day.  
--- In [email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The religion is in fact stagnant.  From time to time, their leaders push and hound, using threats of not making it into a paradise, so their members get out more from door to door.  They have hounders within their congregation, and traveling hounders that sometimes hound the hounders.  There are at least 3 levels of hounders above the congregation hounders, and when someone really high up shows up, there is usually a push to hound the congregation to get off their asses and start their pissing-off-people work. The work was actually much "hotter" back in the early and mid 1980s than today.  Back in those days, you would often see people out all day, 4 or 5 days a week, and when they got a door they would actually talk[/B] to the householder.  These days, except while they are being hounded, people are likely to spend more time in Starbucks or wandering around the territory wasting gas than knocking on doors.  And they walk (sometimes, waddle) slowly between doors instead of a brisk walk. These days, it is rare for any of the witlesses to actually get a person from door to door work to actually study their littera-trash and become a dedicated, baptized witless.  Usually, they will place something, and the person will cross-reference it online.  They find something bad about the religion, and they are no longer interested.  Before about 1993, it would be normal to get a few in that way--and, at the time I was suckered into that shit by those filthy angels, there were numerous people that had been recruited since 1980.  I would say that the religion has peaked, though they do have pushes to get their rubbish through the territory. As I mentioned earlier, placing gray energy into their auras (cleaning your own aura afterward) will bring them bad luck.  They are defenseless against that, since any form of "spiritism" is grounds for disfellowshipping and is viewed as opening the door for "demon attacks" which are false.  Thus, they will not even know what hit them.  And the bad luck is likely to persist, since their Jew-hovah isn't going to give a fuck about them.  You may wish to place a curse on the whole group, since if they are around your house, there are likely several other pairs working nearby.  And, if they all start getting bad luck, they will not know which one of them brought it down on the group.  Remember, they are part of the enemy--and, if a curse is placed that anyone that is vulnerable to "waking up" should start doubting and spreading the doubt through the whole group, that could bust up a major part of the congregation. Or, at the very least, if they are so stubborn that they are willing to die for their Jew-hovah (which they are programmed to be), they will start having lousy results.  Bad money luck (less donations, higher bills), car problems (they cannot go out), power failures at their worship halls during meetings (to cancel them), people getting sick (even colds and flu work wonders to prevent them from door to door work), and so on work wonders in preventing them from pestering you.  And, if that doesn't work, then start upping the ante--nothing like having an accident and spending time in the hospital to keep them away from your door and force others to waste their time visiting the stricken (and receiving a portion of the bad luck). Hail Satan![/B]

The last of this that came to my door I simply asked him what his religion thought about secret societies like the Mason's and such. When he informed they abhor them as evil. I then asked how he feels that the founder of his sect is buried under a 33 degree Masonic tombstone and was as such a life long Free Mason. And that his sect was a [enemy corrupted] Masonic created enterprize. That seemed to get home in his mind.  They also hate the catholic church as evil, so sometimes just pointing out the bible they use is the book created by the catholic church minus a few extra chapters works. I do the same with the Mormon's, about their founder as well. He was quite the con, even going to jail several times over for running scam operations. His whole bizzare religion is a mix of corrupted Free Masonic themes as he was a member and his own personal Jim Jones like desires. The law to have more then one wife was created later due to his inability to keep his pants on with other members wives. Which lead to his downfall. etc
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:22:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)

--- In [email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

First, I will mention that the Jew-hovah's Witlesses are programmed to be terrified of Satan.  While I was one of them, all they did was drum in fear of Satan.  Anything outside their closed mindset is "from Satan", who is supposedly trying to rob them of their prize of living forever on a paradise earth after non-witlesses are destroyed.  Problem is, they have been pulling that scam for more than 130 years, with the end supposedly coming in 1874.  They kept adjusting it when nothing happened. Trying to argue with the witlesses is usually a waste of time.  Whether it be from other xians, atheists, or Satanists, anything that doesn't agree with their doctrines is viewed as rubbish.  They even have a book called the Reasoning From the Scriptures, where they practice these scenarios and give their doctrinal answers.  They quote the LIE-ble, out of context.  Arguing almost never gets anywhere.  I do like the idea of sending gray energy their way, since that will give them bad luck the rest of the day.  
--- In [email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The religion is in fact stagnant.  From time to time, their leaders push and hound, using threats of not making it into a paradise, so their members get out more from door to door.  They have hounders within their congregation, and traveling hounders that sometimes hound the hounders.  There are at least 3 levels of hounders above the congregation hounders, and when someone really high up shows up, there is usually a push to hound the congregation to get off their asses and start their pissing-off-people work. The work was actually much "hotter" back in the early and mid 1980s than today.  Back in those days, you would often see people out all day, 4 or 5 days a week, and when they got a door they would actually talk to the householder.  These days, except while they are being hounded, people are likely to spend more time in Starbucks or wandering around the territory wasting gas than knocking on doors.  And they walk (sometimes, waddle) slowly between doors instead of a brisk walk. These days, it is rare for any of the witlesses to actually get a person from door to door work to actually study their littera-trash and become a dedicated, baptized witless.  Usually, they will place something, and the person will cross-reference it online.  They find something bad about the religion, and they are no longer interested.  Before about 1993, it would be normal to get a few in that way--and, at the time I was suckered into that shit by those filthy angels, there were numerous people that had been recruited since 1980.  I would say that the religion has peaked, though they do have pushes to get their rubbish through the territory. As I mentioned earlier, placing gray energy into their auras (cleaning your own aura afterward) will bring them bad luck.  They are defenseless against that, since any form of "spiritism" is grounds for disfellowshipping and is viewed as opening the door for "demon attacks" which are false.  Thus, they will not even know what hit them.  And the bad luck is likely to persist, since their Jew-hovah isn't going to give a fuck about them.  You may wish to place a curse on the whole group, since if they are around your house, there are likely several other pairs working nearby.  And, if they all start getting bad luck, they will not know which one of them brought it down on the group.  Remember, they are part of the enemy--and, if a curse is placed that anyone that is vulnerable to "waking up" should start doubting and spreading the doubt through the whole group, that could bust up a major part of the congregation. Or, at the very least, if they are so stubborn that they are willing to die for their Jew-hovah (which they are programmed to be), they will start having lousy results.  Bad money luck (less donations, higher bills), car problems (they cannot go out), power failures at their worship halls during meetings (to cancel them), people getting sick (even colds and flu work wonders to prevent them from door to door work), and so on work wonders in preventing them from pestering you.  And, if that doesn't work, then start upping the ante--nothing like having an accident and spending time in the hospital to keep them away from your door and force others to waste their time visiting the stricken (and receiving a portion of the bad luck). Hail Satan!

Such a good idea Lydia, something that I will more than likely do. Since I did not take anything from them I will do a search online for their churches in my area and will send the letter to whatever one I am drawn to.

Being paranoid is not something new to me as it is part of my nature to be over the top when it comes to planning things out and being safe. I will admit however never would have thought of not leaving fingerprints.

Thanks Again Sis

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Due to a deluded Mars and it growing slowly I have relied heavily on destroying assholes who I have come into contact with in my mind. That whole day I directed the energy that I was feeling toward myself at them. I was cursing the out, their god out, seeing them in my mind and etc. Come tuesday since I was busy Saturday I will be doing a destruction ritual at their cult. As Lydia said, just because the meeting is over does not mean I have to accept it being over.

I was the same way as you "hoodedcobra" I used to be a really nice person and always thought innocently. For me this went to the point where people walked all over me. Since coming to Satan eight years ago I have become so strong in this area that I study every situation and every person I come into contact with down to the wire. People say I have become cold and hard but since becoming like this I have overcomed many situations that I would have fallen victim to earlier in my life, before coming to Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I have myself to go hidden as because orthodox xian villager-minded people will most probably stone the shit out of me if I reveal my faith. But this got me. Your faith in Satan is so beautiful. I know how it feels. Like when some kikes said bad shit about Lilith, I wanted to kill them and stab their fucking brains till they bled, but I couldn't because if these assholes find out I would be exposed. Numerous incidents as the above. Or people making fun of Satan in my face. Whenever I can, I try to say something or disrupt the conversation as I hate this. They don't even know Him. They deserve death and I would gladly kill them. I always attack with my mind, nevertheless I enjoyed reading. Lydia you're not paranoid I think the same way. I was always very innocent so to say but we have to think like that because the enemy is really really 'paranoid'!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

I have always relied heavily on myself and always expect myself to meet certain standards. This can be anything and everything that I tak part in during everyday life.

When a great opportunity such as this was given to me and my limitations made me fail I blamed myself for I expect myself to rise above all limitations and obstacles as limitations are mere excuses. I feel they are excuses for all limitations can be overcomed when given the right amount of thought and creativity. '

This may sound stupid but it is just how I trained myself and it has helped me to become so strong in the will and the self.

Anyway, thank you for the tip on the aura, I know it will come in handy at a later time.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

Hail Satan

It was about the same for this situation "darklady". As I said when I told them I was of Satan they said that their bible does not deny Satan's existence and they politely said have a good day and left. There were two of them a tall asian man and a small older man. When I said I was of Satan the taller man smiled and the smaller man backed up a few steps and said a clear "oh". When the smaller man did this I laughed inside my mind and am not sure if it showed on my face or not. Just thinking about it still makes me laugh.

When they left it was only the taller man who siad have a good day, I think i freaked the little shrimp out a bit, lol.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Last time I dealth with them I flatly told them, "No, I DON'T believe in the buybull".

They politely left.

And a xtian baptist turned around politely and said "thank you!" high tailing it outta my front porch when I told him I am a Satanist.

I tell them sometimes, why not ask about my sex life???? Cuz my relationship with my deity is MY BIZNESS.

HAILZ
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Thanks for the suggestions Don, even if I am surrounded by others at home I can use these in a nice, calm and well manner.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The last of this that came to my door I simply asked him what his religion thought about secret societies like the Mason's and such. When he informed they abhor them as evil. I then asked how he feels that the founder of his sect is buried under a 33 degree Masonic tombstone and was as such a life long Free Mason. And that his sect was a [enemy corrupted] Masonic created enterprize. That seemed to get home in his mind.

They also hate the catholic church as evil, so sometimes just pointing out the bible they use is the book created by the catholic church minus a few extra chapters works.

I do the same with the Mormon's, about their founder as well. He was quite the con, even going to jail several times over for running scam operations. His whole bizzare religion is a mix of corrupted Free Masonic themes as he was a member and his own personal Jim Jones like desires. The law to have more then one wife was created later due to his inability to keep his pants on with other members wives. Which lead to his downfall. etc

Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:22:14 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@ wrote:

First, I will mention that the Jew-hovah's Witlesses are programmed to be terrified of Satan.  While I was one of them, all they did was drum in fear of Satan.  Anything outside their closed mindset is "from Satan", who is supposedly trying to rob them of their prize of living forever on a paradise earth after non-witlesses are destroyed.  Problem is, they have been pulling that scam for more than 130 years, with the end supposedly coming in 1874.  They kept adjusting it when nothing happened.
Trying to argue with the witlesses is usually a waste of time.  Whether it be from other xians, atheists, or Satanists, anything that doesn't agree with their doctrines is viewed as rubbish.  They even have a book called the Reasoning From the Scriptures, where they practice these scenarios and give their doctrinal answers.  They quote the LIE-ble, out of context.  Arguing almost never gets anywhere.  I do like the idea of sending gray energy their way, since that will give them bad luck the rest of the day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" horrorfan89@ wrote:

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I told
them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good day.

Hail Satan

The religion is in fact stagnant.  From time to time, their leaders push and hound, using threats of not making it into a paradise, so their members get out more from door to door.  They have hounders within their congregation, and traveling hounders that sometimes hound the hounders.  There are at least 3 levels of hounders above the congregation hounders, and when someone really high up shows up, there is usually a push to hound the congregation to get off their asses and start their pissing-off-people work.
The work was actually much "hotter" back in the early and mid 1980s than today.  Back in those days, you would often see people out all day, 4 or 5 days a week, and when they got a door they would actually talk to the householder.  These days, except while they are being hounded, people are likely to spend more time in Starbucks or wandering around the territory wasting gas than knocking on doors.  And they walk (sometimes, waddle) slowly between doors instead of a brisk walk.
These days, it is rare for any of the witlesses to actually get a person from door to door work to actually study their littera-trash and become a dedicated, baptized witless.  Usually, they will place something, and the person will cross-reference it online.  They find something bad about the religion, and they are no longer interested.  Before about 1993, it would be normal to get a few in that way--and, at the time I was suckered into that shit by those filthy angels, there were numerous people that had been recruited since 1980.  I would say that the religion has peaked, though they do have pushes to get their rubbish through the territory.
As I mentioned earlier, placing gray energy into their auras (cleaning your own aura afterward) will bring them bad luck.  They are defenseless against that, since any form of "spiritism" is grounds for disfellowshipping and is viewed as opening the door for "demon attacks" which are false.  Thus, they will not even know what hit them.  And the bad luck is likely to persist, since their Jew-hovah isn't going to give a fuck about them.  You may wish to place a curse on the whole group, since if they are around your house, there are likely several other pairs working nearby.  And, if they all start getting bad luck, they will not know which one of them brought it down on the group.  Remember, they are part of the enemy--and, if a curse is placed that anyone that is vulnerable to "waking up" should start doubting and spreading the doubt through the whole group, that could bust up a major part of the congregation.
Or, at the very least, if they are so stubborn that they are willing to die for their Jew-hovah (which they are programmed to be), they will start having lousy results.  Bad money luck (less donations, higher bills), car problems (they cannot go out), power failures at their worship halls during meetings (to cancel them), people getting sick (even colds and flu work wonders to prevent them from door to door work), and so on work wonders in preventing them from pestering you.  And, if that doesn't work, then start upping the ante--nothing like having an accident and spending time in the hospital to keep them away from your door and force others to waste their time visiting the stricken (and receiving a portion of the bad luck).
Hail Satan!

Thanks for the tips, as I said in another message posted today, I was actually doing this the entire day and it made me feel much better.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gale of the Heavens" <galeheavens@... wrote:

Sometimes we HAVE to deal with these idiots, and I hate when I clearly put out when I want a person to leave but they won't. The best you can do is mentally get the anger out in these situations, picture bashing angels, them just going -poof-, one it helps the deprograming stick, and two when you laugh with them, its not because if them, but because of the mental slamming!

Hail Satan

Agreed, I actuall tell others this all the time. I explained before in another post that I was angry with myself for I expect myslef to overcome all limitations for I see them as excuses. By saying this I am not attacking anyone else or trying to put anyone down but just how I see them. I feel all limitations can be overcomed with proper thinking and creativity. By not meeting my standards set out for me I get angry. But i guess its just one more stepping stone for me and I will do better next time.

Thanks for the suggestions and comfort, I really do appreciate it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], felix ngige <ngigefelix@... wrote:

thats ok imagine my situation i have to take my girlfriend 2 church cz i dnt want her 2 cntinue suspecting that im a Satanist. i love Satan and all that matters is what is in my heart. hail father Satan n all the mighty Gods of hell
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 8:00 AM PDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan

Yes, I know what you mean with those times that we wish we can go back and do over. I have several myself both religious sitautions and non religous ones. Even with this whole scenario I know it will be just one more learning experience of which I can do better than next time around and I am sure these people will supply many more opportunities.

Also thanks for the comfort, it means alot.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Drona De Micaloz" <joythrusatan666@... wrote:

You did what you could, given your situation, and that's more than some
would've done. I think we all have to deal with these loons at some point,
and it's not always possible or the smartest thing to do what we all REALLY
want to do. I'd like to bash them with a broom and chase them off my
property, or spray them with the water hose…I've even heard one idea of
answering the door in the nude while holding a camcorder and filming them.
Something's wouldn't give off a positive impression of Spiritual Satanism,
and I think it's great that you did what you did. You've helped debunk some
of the lies of all Satanist being about `evil' and related BS.

I remember once, while I was in middle school, they had a police officer (or
some psycho dressed as one) come and lecture the school about her supposed
idea of Satanism. She said Satanist never bathe, rape and torture people,
human sacrifice…she basically just brought the whole truck load of bs with
her. I wasn't a Satanist at the time, but was picked out by this psycho
b!*ch for wearing a pendant from the first Blair Witch movie. Now that I'm
older, and realize that what they were doing was illegal and could've gotten
into a heap of trouble for it, there's rarely a day that goes by that I
don't wish I could go back in time and set that silly hoe straight along
with the rest of that awful school.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.

-So saith Shaitan

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]]
On Behalf Of strengththroughsatan89
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:00 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)

This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one place
I knew I could....

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I
thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two
jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would
have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught
with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though
my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist
and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about
why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book
saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they
asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the
scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I
pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me
for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I told them
that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect
that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I
said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good
day.

I wanted to say so much more to them, I wanted to explain that their bible
does not teach the real Satan, that their god is a murderer and etc. But I
couldnt for I had to be careful with my parents. For if I made to much of a
stir regarding my beliefs they would question me for again they are not all
believing but still believe.

During the whole thing my heart was racing for anger and also being nervous
of whether I should attack what they were saying at risk of being caught.
Even though I told who my allegiance belongs to I still did not defend
Satan. I know I had to watch my living limitations but I am still so pissed
at myself for not defending Satan.

I know I would have done more if I did not still live at home and have
others to worry about but again I can not help but feel ashamed about this
situation and not handling it better.

The only thing I can go on is that they saw what a real Satanist looks like.
I was dressed nicely, I was being polite for the reasons stated above. I was
smiling and at the end they said have a good day and I said the same. Even
though I could not tell them what I thought atleast I could show them how we
truely act.

Also I wanted to point out I have never seen these people in my area before
and I truely hope they are not spreading here.

Hail Satan

I wanted to and halfway in the confrontation I even reached my hand on the door wanting to shut it, but than I thought about saying I was a Satanist given the opportunity and also giving off a good representation. I do this in public too. In my area religion is not so strict so I wear my baphomet out in the open when I go out. I am polite to everyone even to those wearing croses. I am polite for it they notice my pendant they will see how we truely act.

Its funny that same day at work someone asked me if I was a Satanist for I was leaving for the day and I didnt know that the pendant was out in the open. Now at work there is no way I can say this for obvious reasons so I said that I was pagan. She asked about sacrafices and such and unlike earlier that dayI properly defended my path. She knows me and we get along so she knows I am not some nut or freak. Giving off a good image is something we all should do when the right situation comes along.

But there are those situations where becoming a little hostile can be beneficial or necessary.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

Do like I do when I am in that kind of an jam. Shut the door.

Hail Satan

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM, strengththroughsatan89 <
horrorfan89@... wrote:

This just happened not five minute ago and had to come to vent the one
place I knew I could....

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I
thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two
jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would
have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught
with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though
my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a
Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to
talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to
hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I
denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was
turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly
believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad
was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what
is happening. I told them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan.
They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny
the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped
bothering me and said have a good day.

I wanted to say so much more to them, I wanted to explain that their bible
does not teach the real Satan, that their god is a murderer and etc. But I
couldnt for I had to be careful with my parents. For if I made to much of a
stir regarding my beliefs they would question me for again they are not all
believing but still believe.

During the whole thing my heart was racing for anger and also being
nervous of whether I should attack what they were saying at risk of being
caught. Even though I told who my allegiance belongs to I still did not
defend Satan. I know I had to watch my living limitations but I am still so
pissed at myself for not defending Satan.

I know I would have done more if I did not still live at home and have
others to worry about but again I can not help but feel ashamed about this
situation and not handling it better.

The only thing I can go on is that they saw what a real Satanist looks
like. I was dressed nicely, I was being polite for the reasons stated
above. I was smiling and at the end they said have a good day and I said
the same. Even though I could not tell them what I thought atleast I could
show them how we truely act.

Also I wanted to point out I have never seen these people in my area
before and I truely hope they are not spreading here.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I am working on that too strength.I have always tryed to see the good side of others and let them off the hook of justice.But now I am starting to wise up.

Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 8:50:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Due to a deluded Mars and it growing slowly I have relied heavily on destroying assholes who I have come into contact with in my mind. That whole day I directed the energy that I was feeling toward myself at them. I was cursing the out, their god out, seeing them in my mind and etc. Come tuesday since I was busy Saturday I will be doing a destruction ritual at their cult. As Lydia said, just because the meeting is over does not mean I have to accept it being over.

I was the same way as you "hoodedcobra" I used to be a really nice person and always thought innocently. For me this went to the point where people walked all over me. Since coming to Satan eight years ago I have become so strong in this area that I study every situation and every person I come into contact with down to the wire. People say I have become cold and hard but since becoming like this I have overcomed many situations that I would have fallen victim to earlier in my life, before coming to Satan.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I can't take the credit but ya LOL

Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 9:11:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   LOL, I have to say that is a rather good one Brian :)

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Ask then the next time if they are not concerned that you will take there place in heaven if the convert you. LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sex life LOL I will have to use that one myself. LOL

Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 1:00:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

They politely left.

HAILZ
--- [/IMG][email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Hello I'm malik.I'm new to dis..I need helpSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:42:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jehova witnesses at my door (Pissed at myself)
  Such a good idea Lydia, something that I will more than likely do. Since I did not take anything from them I will do a search online for their churches in my area and will send the letter to whatever one I am drawn to.

Being paranoid is not something new to me as it is part of my nature to be over the top when it comes to planning things out and being safe. I will admit however never would have thought of not leaving fingerprints.

Thanks Again Sis

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

joyofsatan.org

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 4:48 PM EDT codexgigas69@... wrote:

Hello I'm malik.I'm new to dis..I need help
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:42:08
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks Again Sis

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

At around 1040 AM I got a knock on my door and onnly answered it for I thought it would be my fathers physical therapist. It turned out to be two jehovah witnesses. They were all happy and smiling and being nice. I would have eneded it quick but my dad was behind me laughing that i got caught with them. But I could not yell at them or curse their god for even though my parents are not that religous they still do not know that I am a Satanist and I really want to keep that a secret. They first started to talk about why jehovah witnesses come door to door briefly and tried to hand me a book saying why so that I could follow their speech. Well I denied it and they asked why. They said they were asking for if I was turned away by all of the scandals by the church and those who supposedly believed in their god. I pulled out my baphomet necklace for I knew my dad was no longer behind me for he went to tell my mom in the other room what is happening. I
told them that I was pagan and that I believed in Satan. They said oh they respect that and they said that their bible does not deny the existence of Satan. I said well its my beliefs. So they stopped bothering me and said have a good day.

Hail Satan

This was taken from a post by HP Jake Carlson:
In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God. The suffix "hovah" is No. 1943 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of "ruin, mischief." It is another form of No. 1942, `havvah,' which is translated "calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness."

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get "God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness."

so basically the kikes are bragging that they are troublecausers the heart of wickedness and we are the fools I see

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

This was taken from a post by HP Jake Carlson:

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God. The suffix "hovah" is No.
1943 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of "ruin, mischief."
It is another form of No. 1942, `havvah,' which is translated "calamity,
iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome,
perverse thing, substance, very wickedness."

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get "God of ruin, mischief,
calamity, perversion, and wickedness."

It also means that jewhova witness's have no idea what their doing. A simple play on words if anyone should meet them:

"Have you witnessed jehova?"

lol. Sounds like something I say to my sister. She has a jehovas witness friend. Whenever my sister talks to her on the phone or something I say "Ask her how many jehovas she witnessed today."

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:
  It also means that jewhova witness's have no idea what their doing. A simple play on words if anyone should meet them:

If you really want to mess their minds up, just ask, 'What's the deference between jewhova and the rest?'
Hail Satan

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

It also means that jewhova witness's have no idea what their doing. A
simple play on words if anyone should meet them:

And, at the rate they are going (Candice Conti, anyone), they are witnessing far more than Jew-Hova.  They seem to be witnessing the private parts of children--after they spend so much time beating it into their minds how sex is filthy[/B]  (which is when I think the real molestation actually happens).  If that case goes south on the witlesses, they might be witnessing their own demise. Let's hope so, and damn soon. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back