Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jehova God is fucked up

larnjon

He revealed to me that he finds pleasure in torturing souls. Plus he told me to squiel like a pig and that he wants to torture me!. I'm trying to contact demons, but we have very limited contact. Wtf do I do? I made a cardboard cut out with the words Need Satan on them and I go out into the streets hoping for someone with demons to help me.

I was a christian and spent the last year establishing contact with Jehova God and a lot of your demons came through to me which most of them are gone and replaced with either angels or God. All I have is this one demon which makes faces appear in my mind, sad faces, I should of listened to them.

Invoke Satan if you are dedicated, if not then you must dedicate yourself first and then Invoke Him.

Satan must be summoned like every God if you are newbie to Satanism, just adjust some words so it fits for invoking Him Himself.or you can Meditate on Him if you are more advanced.

He is beautiful in every way and very benevolent to His Children. Show great respect to Him,He knows EVERYTHING you call Him for and everything you want/need. DO NOT try to exploit Him and ALWAYS give Him something in return.

HAIL SATAN!!

Jewhova is a construct of the Jews. He is not a God and is not an actual entity. Angels are enemy Greys who work with the parasitic Jews to enslave humanity. Make sure that you can differentiate between your own imagination and thoughts from actual astral communication.
Hail Satan!
Fuck Jehovah.

Satan is not to be summoned. It's the same with Lady Lilith.They come to whom They choose.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:28 PM, "morenamairdes@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Invoke Satan if you are dedicated, if not then you must dedicate yourself first and then Invoke Him.

Satan must be summoned like every God if you are newbie to Satanism, just adjust some words so it fits for invoking Him Himself.or you can Meditate on Him if you are more advanced.

He is beautiful in every way and very benevolent to His Children. Show great respect to Him,He knows EVERYTHING you call Him for and everything you want/need. DO NOT try to exploit Him and ALWAYS give Him something in return.

HAIL SATAN!!

Stop contacting Jewhova's Antisocial Circle! It seems like what your doing is a form of propitiation.  Propitiation is "you" trying to buy off the imagined danger from someone that has power and control over you.  That will only result in major spiritual abuse and trauma, thus preventing you from learning the truth.  They have nothing to say to you that in any way could be conceived as help!  Study exposingchristianity.com until you know all of it.  Learn the truth.  And stop calling those scumbags, Gods.

Oh, I hear ya. I've experienced it. Ever since I was a child, my heart and soul was tortured to some extent when I prayed or repented. I thought it was normal so I got used to it. When I found out it wasn't normal in my teen years, I went towards paganism. Now I found my true spiritual path is Theistic Satanism, it seems I was born one :)
Ever since I returned to the Christian Pantheon, Christian prayers try to cut me off when I pray to Satan or during an Energy Working. What I do to counter act this is think about how the Christian God has wronged me for no reason at all then command God to leave me alone. Or, I counter Jehova by declaring with strength & confidence, "I follow Lord Satan not Jesus nor the Christian God nor the Angels. I am a follower of Lucifer, Lord Satan." It works well, then I follow through with my Prayer or Energy Work. He'll eventually leave you alone.
Have you dedicated yourself to Lord Satan? If you haven't yet and you really feel the need to seek Satan and his demons for help, dedicate yourself soon as possible.

I wish a Happy life to all true dedicated satanist

On Friday, November 14, 2014 11:37 PM, "nadinekimball@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh, I hear ya. I've experienced it. Ever since I was a child, my heart and soul was tortured to some extent when I prayed or repented. I thought it was normal so I got used to it. When I found out it wasn't normal in my teen years, I went towards paganism. Now I found my true spiritual path is Theistic Satanism, it seems I was born one :)
Ever since I returned to the Christian Pantheon, Christian prayers try to cut me off when I pray to Satan or during an Energy Working. What I do to counter act this is think about how the Christian God has wronged me for no reason at all then command God to leave me alone. Or, I counter Jehova by declaring with strength & confidence, "I follow Lord Satan not Jesus nor the Christian God nor the Angels. I am a follower of Lucifer, Lord Satan." It works well, then I follow through with my Prayer or Energy Work. He'll eventually leave you alone.
Have you dedicated yourself to Lord Satan? If you haven't yet and you really feel the need to seek Satan and his demons for help, dedicate yourself soon as possible.

Satan that I know is always around me in watching over me, even appearing in my dreams especially when certain things ends up happening to me in my sleep.
Trying to involk Satan is not a wise thing to do. Demons would sometimes appear in claiming to be Satan, but only to cause problems for those who expect be answered by Satan. Even my soul does not like to be summon by magic, which sometimes my soul will start being aggressive towards those who dare to summon me when I am busy in dealing with duties that I need to take care

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back