Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Japan rejected 99% of "refugee" claims last year

angryshaman666

The jews are crying 6 shillion "muh holoco$t" years because the Japanese refuse to allow ANYONE to come into their isolationist country and change (DESTROY)  their culture.

http://www.infostormer.com/japan-99-of- ... -rejected/

Why is this a surprise you kikes? Japan has ALWAYS fought any attempts to let foreigners into their country and all the people I know who moved to japan to become artists or programmers actually have JOB SKILLS so the Japanese actually tolerate their presence because these people actually conform to Japanese law and contribute to the society they have chosen to stay in!

What do the raghead "muh rapefugees!" do? THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!
The ragheads have NO JOB SKILLS, CONSTANTLY ASSAULT WOMEN, CHILDREN AND THE ENTIRE LOCAL POPULACE OF WHATEVER COUNTRY THEY INFEST, rape the entire culture and people they sponge off of into extinction, and bomb buses, riot in the streets and demand the entire country and culture become their slaves!

So why then is it any surprise that the one country on the planet who has ALWAYS hated foreigners is rejecting the jewish agenda of allowing foreigners to invade their country?

And as far as I can tell Japan is the only Asian country left that is actually truly intelligent, as all the other countries are being destroyed by jewish communism and the people are impoverished, uneducated SLAVES.
Case in point being China, though all the Koreans I know are just as stupid and brainwashed by marxism and "muh holoco$t! oy vey hitler was eeeeeevil" as the JEWnited States of JEWmerica.

Keep up the good work Japan. Do exactly what you have always done and you will make your ancestors proud!
KEEP THE JEWISH PARASITES AND INVADERS OUT!

HAIL SATAN!

My thoughts on this matter put into your words. Couldn't have put this topic in the light any better my self.

This is why I respect Japan. Its preservence for its culture and people is great. You cannot even become a citizen unless you give up your other citizenship. By-far one of the most interesting countries in the world.
I adore their animations & their culture.

Also If I am right the total population of accounted foreigners in the country is around 1.2% or less.
Keep it up Japan! Hitler didn't ally with you without a reason!

I agree with everything in your post, though not the part of it being the only one in the vast continent of Asia. I remember living in Indonesia and people being probably as flexible as minds can get, regarding religion. However, they are mudslims... though arguably less violent than the ones in the Middle-East (where I have also lived). I'm not defending them or anything, but just saying that there are traces of intelligence in other areas of Asia.

I also always found japan's art and animation style to be delightful. unlike shitty JEWmerica cartoons the anatomy is actually very well done and accurate and I'm not too bad at drawing it myself.Glad to see I'm not the only one

On Monday, January 25, 2016 7:49 AM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is why I respect Japan. Its preservence for its culture and people is great. You cannot even become a citizen unless you give up your other citizenship. By-far one of the most interesting countries in the world.
I adore their animations & their culture.

Also If I am right the total population of accounted foreigners in the country is around 1.2% or less.
Keep it up Japan! Hitler didn't ally with you without a reason!

i hate my japanese government but they did a right thing to reject refugee
they better do a right choice coz im not paying those BS taxes for nothing

how DOES Japan's current government work now anyway? I just realized this is like the ONLY political issue in Japan I even know of that isn't about them being pissed off at ISIS for killing japanese tourists.

On Monday, January 25, 2016 10:55 AM, "infernal.knight@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i hate my japanese government but they did a right thing to reject refugee
they better do a right choice coz im not paying those BS taxes for nothing

I'm not saying you should be accommodated, but you are complaining with full belly. You have a government that rebuilds roads in matter of hours and give a 1st World quality of life to the population. You could be living in a country like Brazil which collects twice what Japan does and offer hospitals like this:

Yes Japan is taking the right decision.
And they did the same with Christians trying to setup missions in Japan long ago... good choice again!
Hail Satan !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back