Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jack Black PRAYS 2 SATAN ON MTV VMAS

alavigne1691

Seriousli I thought it waz kewl and even kewler that MTV showed ppl participating in the prayer. It was the best patrt of a great night and even kanye acting like a baby couldnt mar the fact that MTV offers yet more proof Satan has won.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alavigne1691" <alavigne1691@... wrote:
Seriousli I thought it waz kewl and even kewler that MTV showed ppl participating in the prayer. It was the best patrt of a great night and even kanye acting like a baby couldnt mar the fact that MTV offers yet more proof Satan has won.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
obviously this was for show, and was not a prayer to our satan, but the xian idea of satan.

and ai yi yi yi watever. seriousli it waz still kewl even if it waz 4 just show and even if black iz jewish. The point iz that a) it didnt get boos like kanye did when he stole taylors moement and b) the xians r slowli but surely losing thier grip on the world. 30 - 40 years ago I don't think the stupid xian media would have even dared to let such a thing even b aired ... think of the children and stuff like that. Yet just think ... for all thier money churches preachers commercials and stupid little booklets they place on sidewalks that always have stupid little stories where the unsaved one goes to hell ... Satan is still winning. It's kind of funny when you think about it ... even mi xian friends adknowledge that christmas ( or SINOMAS az I like 2 call it ) wuld downright suck without trees gifts and the other stuff. Drag Mi 2 Hell ... PLEAZ I'D GO WILLINGLI.                                                                                                        HAIL SATAN                                                                                                     TRACE WESTIN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:44:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jack Black PRAYS 2 SATAN ON MTV VMAS

FYI, Jack Black is jewish.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "alavigne1691" <alavigne1691@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Its more than likely he did this for laughs, or to seem like a "Hardcore heavy metal rocker" as his costume was depicting.

I don't really like how he said Dear Dark Lord Satan, only furthering the stereotype that Satan is evil, but yeah, I found this entire situation very amusing, a few even commented on the occasion saying that everyone was appearing to be deep in prayer, no one was laughing. The greatest thing about this situation in my oppinion is the take the extremely religious took on it, there panicing and praying and banning there children from watching MTV, I think this is all very funny.

Although the person a few posts above mine (or bellow I can never tell before these are posted.) was right. Jack Black is jewish, so this leads to me to strongly believe this was a gag of some kind.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alavigne1691" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

obviously this was for show, and was not a prayer to our satan, but the xian idea of satan.

<td val[/IMG]These posts are really enlightening me and getting me closer to satan.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, nicole bynes <alavigne1691@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jack Black PRAYS 2 SATAN ON MTV VMAS
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 8:54 AM

and ai yi yi yi watever. seriousli it waz still kewl even if it waz 4 just show and even if black iz jewish. The point iz that a) it didnt get boos like kanye did when he stole taylors moement and b) the xians r slowli but surely losing thier grip on the world. 30 - 40 years ago I don't think the stupid xian media would have even dared to let such a thing even b aired ... think of the children and stuff like that. Yet just think ... for all thier money churches preachers commercials and stupid little booklets they place on sidewalks that always have stupid little stories where the unsaved one goes to hell ... Satan is still winning. It's kind of funny when you think about it ... even mi xian friends adknowledge that christmas ( or SINOMAS az I like 2 call it ) wuld downright suck without trees gifts and the other stuff. Drag Mi 2 Hell ... PLEAZ I'D GO WILLINGLI.                                                                                                        HAIL SATAN                                                                                                     TRACE WESTIN

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "alavigne1691" <alavigne1691@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
[/TD]

I try not to be mean, discouraging, or for that matter, anything but supportive and positive towards my Satanic brothers and sisters. That being said...I apologize for doing what must be done.

Can you please stop obliterating the English fucking language with 17 Zs and replacing shit with Is and Ks. I'm sure you are young and used to talking to your little friends, but this is ridiculous. You are in an intellectual setting, around intelligent people. Type out your fucking words and make it seem like you understand the language - Your post has so many damn red underlines it looks like you cut it with razor blades and let it bleed out slowly. Sheesh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nicole bynes <alavigne1691@... wrote:

and ai yi yi yi watever. seriousli it waz still kewl even if it waz 4 just show and even if black iz jewish. The point iz that a) it didnt get boos like kanye did when he stole taylors moement and b) the xians r slowli but surely losing thier grip on the world. 30 - 40 years ago I don't think the stupid xian media would have even dared to let such a thing even b aired ... think of the children and stuff like that. Yet just think ... for all thier money churches preachers commercials and stupid little booklets they place on sidewalks that always have stupid little stories where the unsaved one goes to hell ... Satan is still winning. It's kind of funny when you think about it ... even mi xian friends adknowledge that christmas ( or SINOMAS az I like 2 call it ) wuld downright suck without trees gifts and the other stuff. Drag Mi 2 Hell ... PLEAZ I'D GO WILLINGLI.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Cant you all see peoples mindset on Satanism is changing. Because people are not blind especially American. Try doing this at a muslim country ur ass will b screwed so deep u will say ouch. Now all we have to do is just ride the wave and not spoil it by doing anything stupid. Please learn to see chances and use it.

The art of war is not the art of killing but the art of winning.
By: Sun Tzu

Hail Satan

Bcauz I wanted 2. One of mi goalz in life is2 start/join a Satanic band win a VMA and force dumb xians to listen to proof that Satan has won 20 timez in a row on a daily basis till thier pupils swell up like a rain soaked trash can and they die like an addict ... choking on puke in thier mid-twenties.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowprometheus666" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Why were you watching the VMAs? :p
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alavigne1691" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nicole bynes <alavigne1691@... wrote:
and ai yi yi yi watever. seriousli it waz still kewl even if it waz 4 just show and even if black iz jewish. The point iz that a) it didnt get boos like kanye did when he stole taylors moement and b) the xians r slowli but surely losing thier grip on the world. 30 - 40 years ago I don't think the stupid xian media would have even dared to let such a thing even b aired ... think of the children and stuff like that. Yet just think ... for all thier money churches preachers commercials and stupid little booklets they place on sidewalks that always have stupid little stories where the unsaved one goes to hell ... Satan is still winning. It's kind of funny when you think about it ... even mi xian friends adknowledge that christmas ( or SINOMAS az I like 2 call it ) wuld downright suck without trees gifts and the other stuff. Drag Mi 2 Hell ... PLEAZ I'D GO WILLINGLI.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
ugg..... i cannot read that, such...horrid....english...

no offense meant, but iz? try is, or me instead of mi. I am not sure what is so hard about those, I understand if you say "b" instead of "be", even though it is just one letter, but changing the letter entirely?

and in my opinion, it was insulting for a jewish man to pray to father satan, even if he is doing it for show, and is directing it to the xian satan, an evil image created by the enemy.

He did it for laughs, and I find that insulting.

Yes the xians are always good for laughs. Heres a few comments of thiers about jacks prayer 2 Satan on the vmas. Joke or not it got under thier skin.
http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=5697723

Condemnation of xians ... just another free service of mine.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Its more than likely he did this for laughs, or to seem like a "Hardcore heavy metal rocker" as his costume was depicting.

I don't really like how he said Dear Dark Lord Satan, only furthering the stereotype that Satan is evil, but yeah, I found this entire situation very amusing, a few even commented on the occasion saying that everyone was appearing to be deep in prayer, no one was laughing. The greatest thing about this situation in my oppinion is the take the extremely religious took on it, there panicing and praying and banning there children from watching MTV, I think this is all very funny.

Although the person a few posts above mine (or bellow I can never tell before these are posted.) was right. Jack Black is jewish, so this leads to me to strongly believe this was a gag of some kind.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Even tho it was a 'hoax', while I was watching this with my xian friends I said Hail SATAN! Quietly, I wanted to scream it but refrained.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do. "

SAITH SATAN!

Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Cant you all see peoples mindset on Satanism is changing. Because people are not blind especially American. Try doing this at a muslim country ur ass will b screwed so deep u will say ouch. Now all we have to do is just ride the wave and not spoil it by doing anything stupid. Please learn to see chances and use it.

Hail Satan

Maxine posted about this some time ago and was furious - LEARN TO TYPE FOLKS!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO READ SUCH FUCKING MESSAGE??
Fuckin' Hell...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

I try not to be mean, discouraging, or for that matter, anything but supportive and positive towards my Satanic brothers and sisters. That being said...I apologize for doing what must be done.

Can you please stop obliterating the English fucking language with 17 Zs and replacing shit with Is and Ks. I'm sure you are young and used to talking to your little friends, but this is ridiculous. You are in an intellectual setting, around intelligent people. Type out your fucking words and make it seem like you understand the language - Your post has so many damn red underlines it looks like you cut it with razor blades and let it bleed out slowly. Sheesh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nicole bynes <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Anybody know where I can see a video of this? I tried youtube but it was removed.
I'm sure it was a joke to make fun of people who thank jeebus like when kathy griffith said "suck it jesus" at an award show.
I like it when people make fundys look stupid.
I did see what Kayne West did and I think that was totally assinine.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM, alavigne1691 <alavigne1691@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I found the video.
http://the-frat-pack.com/2009/09/14/jac ... -pumps-up/

It's at the end. The VMAs are on my tv now I love it it's gonna piss this town off good lol Nice to see something to Satan for once on tv in this town.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], william northam <willybilly30@... wrote:

Anybody know where I can see a video of this? I tried youtube but it was
removed.
I'm sure it was a joke to make fun of people who thank jeebus like when
kathy griffith said "suck it jesus" at an award show.
I like it when people make fundys look stupid.
I did see what Kayne West did and I think that was totally assinine.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM, alavigne1691 <[email protected]:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

Cant you all see peoples mindset on Satanism is changing. Because people
are not blind especially American. Try doing this at a muslim country ur ass
will b screwed so deep u will say ouch. Now all we have to do is just ride
the wave and not spoil it by doing anything stupid. Please learn to see
chances and use it.

Hail Satan

What chance? Jack Black isn't serious... this just reinforces the stereotype that Satanists are just a bunch of teens who listen to too much metal. I really don't see what people are so excited over.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back