Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've recruited my boyfriend

[email protected]

My boyfriend has been looking in to this religion for some time now but when we started dating he found out I was a satanist and now after almost 8 months of dating he has finally dedicated his soul and wants to be full force into this ..I'm so happy and now it's easier for me..it's such a relief 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

congrats
Hail Satan
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:48 AM, 'stacy.gibbs@...' stacy.gibbs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My boyfriend has been looking in to this religion for some time now but when we started dating he found out I was a satanist and now after almost 8 months of dating he has finally dedicated his soul and wants to be full force into this ..I'm so happy and now it's easier for me..it's such a relief 

Congrats hun Hail Satan
On May 16, 2018 12:52 PM, "aidan christy aidanchristy44@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  congrats
Hail Satan
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:48 AM, '[email protected]' [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back