Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've found my Guardian!

chris1

I've been meaning to post this, but I've just been too busy to get to it.

A few nights ago, I was meditating like usual, and I just asked in my head for Father Satan to send me my guardian, like usual. Then I asked for my guardian demon to whisper his name in my ear, and in less then a few moments, felt someone run their fingers gently through my hair and whisper "Osiris". I opened my eyes for a second, then felt the need to close them again.

I asked outloud "My guardian demon is Osiris?" then, on the same side I felt this hand through my hair, I felt a literal wave of blue energy rush through me. It was so beautiful and I actually felt it push me a bit to the opposite side.
I just knew that I've finally found it!

But the most amazing part of it was when I opened my eyes after the wave of energy. In front of my eyes, I saw a red, glowing silhouette of a gorgeous man. He had very defined, chizzled features; one of the most beautiful men I've seen in my life.
I tried to blink it away, thinking that it was just my imagination or a blind spot in my vision, but it stayed for a good two or three minutes.
I just sat there, staring at him in awe.

After a bit, he disappeared, but the energy he brought with him still lingered until I fell asleep.

My dearest Osiris is my guardian!
I feel so honored and blessed to have such an amazing historical figure as my guardian.

I'm suprised that I didn't figure it out before. There were so many signs throughout my life.
I've always loved Egyptian history and mythology, especially Osiris and Isis. I've also loved Orion my whole life, and I read that Osiris was always in relation to the constellation Orion.
My love for the constellation could have been a hint to both Osiris and Father Satan!

When I dug a little deeper, I found that his zodiac position was the exact same as my moon sign on my astrology chart.
My theory behind the relevance is that Osiris is a night demon, and since the moon comes out at night, it would make sense that my sign and his zodiac position would match.
But that's just my theory.

Since then, I've felt his energy wrapped around me when I go to sleep every night. I can feel his love and protection, and I'm just so happy!

It was such a blessing and I am so proud to call myself a child of Satan!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

- Chris LeClaire

That's Awesome! Congratz.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris" <leclaire.chris@... wrote:

A few nights ago, I was meditating like usual, and I just asked in my head for Father Satan to send me my guardian, like usual. Then I asked for my guardian demon to whisper his name in my ear, and in less then a few moments, felt someone run their fingers gently through my hair and whisper "Osiris". I opened my eyes for a second, then felt the need to close them again.

I asked outloud "My guardian demon is Osiris?" then, on the same side I felt this hand through my hair, I felt a literal wave of blue energy rush through me. It was so beautiful and I actually felt it push me a bit to the opposite side.

But the most amazing part of it was when I opened my eyes after the wave of energy. In front of my eyes, I saw a red, glowing silhouette of a gorgeous man. He had very defined, chizzled features; one of the most beautiful men I've seen in my life.
I tried to blink it away, thinking that it was just my imagination or a blind spot in my vision, but it stayed for a good two or three minutes.

After a bit, he disappeared, but the energy he brought with him still lingered until I fell asleep.

I feel so honored and blessed to have such an amazing historical figure as my guardian.

I'm suprised that I didn't figure it out before. There were so many signs throughout my life.
I've always loved Egyptian history and mythology, especially Osiris and Isis. I've also loved Orion my whole life, and I read that Osiris was always in relation to the constellation Orion.
My love for the constellation could have been a hint to both Osiris and Father Satan!

When I dug a little deeper, I found that his zodiac position was the exact same as my moon sign on my astrology chart.
My theory behind the relevance is that Osiris is a night demon, and since the moon comes out at night, it would make sense that my sign and his zodiac position would match.

Since then, I've felt his energy wrapped around me when I go to sleep every night. I can feel his love and protection, and I'm just so happy!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

Wow! Too cool! Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Osiris!

On 3/27/12, aorta4hiphop <jcgrego@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris" <leclaire.chris@... wrote:

A few nights ago, I was meditating like usual, and I just asked in my head
for Father Satan to send me my guardian, like usual. Then I asked for my
guardian demon to whisper his name in my ear, and in less then a few
moments, felt someone run their fingers gently through my hair and whisper
"Osiris". I opened my eyes for a second, then felt the need to close them
again.

I asked outloud "My guardian demon is Osiris?" then, on the same side I
felt this hand through my hair, I felt a literal wave of blue energy rush
through me. It was so beautiful and I actually felt it push me a bit to
the opposite side.

But the most amazing part of it was when I opened my eyes after the wave
of energy. In front of my eyes, I saw a red, glowing silhouette of a
gorgeous man. He had very defined, chizzled features; one of the most
beautiful men I've seen in my life.
I tried to blink it away, thinking that it was just my imagination or a
blind spot in my vision, but it stayed for a good two or three minutes.

After a bit, he disappeared, but the energy he brought with him still
lingered until I fell asleep.

I feel so honored and blessed to have such an amazing historical figure as
my guardian.

I'm suprised that I didn't figure it out before. There were so many signs
throughout my life.
I've always loved Egyptian history and mythology, especially Osiris and
Isis. I've also loved Orion my whole life, and I read that Osiris was
always in relation to the constellation Orion.
My love for the constellation could have been a hint to both Osiris and
Father Satan!

When I dug a little deeper, I found that his zodiac position was the exact
same as my moon sign on my astrology chart.
My theory behind the relevance is that Osiris is a night demon, and since
the moon comes out at night, it would make sense that my sign and his
zodiac position would match.

Since then, I've felt his energy wrapped around me when I go to sleep
every night. I can feel his love and protection, and I'm just so happy!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

That's awesome! And I was the same, with Egyptian history and mythology. Set is my Guardian.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

Truly beautiful!!
These beings are indescribable!! Every time I talk to them, I become speechless! I love each and every God and Godess! They have helped me so much in my life, even saved my life in more than 2 occasions. They made me laugh and smile, they gave me hope, they guided me into the straight path, they have filled the emptiness that was inside of me for so long. 
I have never felt home, until I have found out about them. I am really in their debts. And I am so thankful to them, and honoured to know them. The feelings I have for them truly cannot be explained, it is like my world completely freezes over, and I forget all of my worries and cares, everytime I think about them. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 26 Mar 2012, at 00:12, "Chris" <leclaire.chris@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=

This is a Major God and so very special things must be in store for you..
Best wishes on your new connection !!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris" <leclaire.chris@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

<td val[/IMG]Have to agree with you,Haagenti has done,and is doing some amazing things in my life.It is such a joy to finally communicate with her.She is so loving and supportive in my life,and has protected me in so many ways,that I can't even find the words to say how much she means to me.Plus she makes meditation,so much more enjoyable too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Tue, 3/27/12, Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I've found my Guardian!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 5:33 PM

Truly beautiful!!
These beings are indescribable!! Every time I talk to them, I become speechless! I love each and every God and Godess! They have helped me so much in my life, even saved my life in more than 2 occasions. They made me laugh and smile, they gave me hope, they guided me into the straight path, they have filled the emptiness that was inside of me for so long. 
I have never felt home, until I have found out about them. I am really in their debts. And I am so thankful to them, and honoured to know them. The feelings I have for them truly cannot be explained, it is like my world completely freezes over, and I forget all of my worries and cares, everytime I think about them. 

Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 26 [/IMG]leclaire.chris@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=
[/TD]

Is jezebel part of us because I have been having feelings about her Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:39:51 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I've found my Guardian!

<td val[/IMG]Have to agree with you,Haagenti has done,and is doing some amazing things in my life.It is such a joy to finally communicate with her.She is so loving and supportive in my life,and has protected me in so many ways,that I can't even find the words to say how much she means to me.Plus she makes meditation,so much more enjoyable too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Truly beautiful!!

Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 26 [/IMG]leclaire.chris@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=
[/TD]

[/IMG]</var>y motherly and makes me secure. I love her wisdom she is patient! ;)
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:39 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Have to agree with you,Haagenti has done,and is doing some amazing things in my life.It is such a joy to finally communicate with her.She is so loving and supportive in my life,and has protected me in so many ways,that I can't even find the words to say how much she means to me.Plus she makes meditation,so much more enjoyable too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Truly beaut[/IMG]leclaire.chris@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=
[/TD]

That's great!~ Thanks for sharing!~
I have yet to know who my guardian is or what their name is, but some entity or disembodied being has been making signals to me I think since I completed my formal dedication.  I am not really sure if it is my guardian or not, was thinking it was or is a human-spirit being stuck out of body after having died in this building I am staying in at the time or something like that, though.
I've had evidences of some-one showing up here pretty consistently lately - knocking on the walls at times and sometimes it seems -  even to have been moving my bed beneath me too. (it's happened more than once or even twice - about 3 times I think -  in the last couple weeks now.)
I am not sure if it is a disembodied human spirit being, or my guardian or what-not yet.
So, any further help and information some may be able to provide will be greatly appreciated.
If it's NOT I'd really like to know too, and what I should do to make them go away and leave me alone too then.
~Hail Father Satan!~ Hail Enki!~ 

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  I know what you mean Sammi and Brian. The gods and Satan are AMAZING! Words really cant describe! They are so elevated and glorious! Haagenti has been very supportive and caring and loving as well. She kind of reminds me of a god-mother. Ver<var></var>y motherly and makes me secure. I love her wisdom she is patient! ;)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=
[/TD]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

That sounds more like the enemy playing games, rather than anything from our side.

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:17 AM

I have yet to know who my guardian is or what their name is, but some entity or disembodied being has been making signals to me I think since I completed my formal dedication.  I am not really sure if it is my guardian or not, was thinking it was or is a human-spirit being stuck out of body after having died in this building I am staying in at the time or something like that, though.
I've had evidences of some-one showing up here pretty consistently lately - knocking on the walls at times and sometimes it seems -  even to have been moving my bed beneath me too. (it's happened more than once or even twice - about 3 times I think -  in the last couple weeks now.)
I am not sure if it is a disembodied human spirit being, or my guardian or what-not yet.
So, any further help and information some may be able to provide will be greatly appreciated.
If it's NOT I'd really like to know too, and what I should do to make them go away and leave me alone too then.

I know what you mean Sammi and Brian. The gods and Satan are AMAZING! Words really cant describe! They are so elevated and glorious! Haagenti has been very supportive and caring and loving as well. She kind of reminds me of a god-mother. Ver<var></var>y motherly and makes me secure. I love her wisdom she is patient! ;)

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire
=
[/TD]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Yes, Father is so amazing! His energy is so ineffably beautiful. He is
the only one of the Gods whom I really feel I know at this point.
Though I'm not at the point where I can telepathically communicate
with him yet, I have been starting to feel his energy/presence during
ritual more.

Couple days ago I did a ritual, and I got kinda sad in the middle of
it, thinking about a certain situation in my life. I poured out my
heart to Satan and I cried, and then I just sat there; an immense
sense of peace washed over me, and it was as if all my troubles were
just gone. He is so caring! Hail Father Satan!

On 3/29/12, Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@... wrote:
That sounds more like the enemy playing games, rather than anything from our
side.

I have yet to know who my guardian is or what their name is, but some entity
or disembodied being has been making signals to me I think since I completed
my formal dedication.  I am not really sure if it is my guardian or not, was
thinking it was or is a human-spirit being stuck out of body after having
died in this building I am staying in at the time or something like that,
though.

I've had evidences of some-one showing up here pretty consistently lately -
knocking on the walls at times and sometimes it seems -  even to have been
moving my bed beneath me too. (it's happened more than once or even twice -
about 3 times I think -  in the last couple weeks now.)

I am not sure if it is a disembodied human spirit being, or my guardian or
what-not yet.

So, any further help and information some may be able to provide will be
greatly appreciated.

If it's NOT I'd really like to know too, and what I should do to make them
go away and leave me alone too then.

I know what you mean Sammi and Brian. The gods and Satan are AMAZING! Words
really cant describe! They are so elevated and glorious! Haagenti has been
very supportive and caring and loving as well. She kind of reminds me of a
god-mother. Very motherly and makes me secure. I love her wisdom she is
patient! ;)

Have to agree with you,Haagenti has done,and is doing some amazing things
in my life.It is such a joy to finally communicate with her.She is so
loving and supportive in my life,and has protected me in so many ways,that
I can't even find the words to say how much she means to me.Plus she makes
meditation,so much more enjoyable too.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

Truly beautiful!!
These beings are indescribable!! Every time I talk to them, I become
speechless! I love each and every God and Godess! They have helped me so
much in my life, even saved my life in more than 2 occasions. They made
me laugh and smile, they gave me hope, they guided me into the straight
path, they have filled the emptiness that was inside of me for so long.
I have never felt home, until I have found out about them. I am really in
their debts. And I am so thankful to them, and honoured to know them. The
feelings I have for them truly cannot be explained, it is like my world
completely freezes over, and I forget all of my worries and cares,
everytime I think about them.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!
-Sami

A few nights ago, I was meditating like usual, and I just asked in my
head for Father Satan to send me my guardian, like usual. Then I asked
for my guardian demon to whisper his name in my ear, and in less then a
few moments, felt someone run their fingers gently through my hair and
whisper "Osiris". I opened my eyes for a second, then felt the need to
close them again.

felt this hand through my hair, I felt a literal wave of blue energy
rush through me. It was so beautiful and I actually felt it push me a
bit to the opposite side.

I feel so honored and blessed to have such an amazing historical figure
as my guardian.

throughout my life.
Father Satan!

When I dug a little deeper, I found that his zodiac position was the
exact same as my moon sign on my
astrology chart.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

=

--
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the
Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~

Well some crying could be tears of joy i suppose.
i cannot hear or see him or his demons yet myself but when i meditate i can feel this like energy and stuff.
sometimes its more or less this feeling but its usually there.
i usually keep my meditation during evening hours and i then listen to music afterwards and then eventually go to bed.
hey sense the bathroom where i live has no smoke detector i can use incense and candles in there if i want.

if i need to do rituals of any kind i should probably use that room.
but then keep in mind when speaking of father i will most likely say the name ENKI rather than Satan as i figure most people do not know him as ENKI.
So for me that's my version of the whole SILENCE IS GOLDEN concept.
although i have made it a long term goal of mind to create an astral temple someday.  when i do it will for sure be away from my dwelling.  this way sometime in the future i ca do so much more than i can do know.
but then what i got now may not be allot but its better than nothing and is way way more freedom than i had before.
anyway moving on
to wrap it up i will simply say that to become really good at satanism it takes much time and patience for most if not all of it.
some people more or less time and patience but then it varies from person to person on that one

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 1:17 AM

Yes, Father is so amazing! His energy is so ineffably beautiful. He is
the only one of the Gods whom I really feel I know at this point.
Though I'm not at the point where I can telepathically communicate
with him yet, I have been starting to feel his energy/presence during
ritual more.

Couple days ago I did a ritual, and I got kinda sad in the middle of
it, thinking about a certain situation in my life. I poured out my
heart to Satan and I cried, and then I just sat there; an immense
sense of peace washed over me, and it was as if all my troubles were
just gone. He is so caring! Hail Father Satan!

On 3/29/12, Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@... wrote:
That sounds more like the enemy playing games, rather than anything from our
side.

I have yet to know who my guardian is or what their name is, but some entity
or disembodied being has been making signals to me I think since I completed
my formal dedication.  I am not really sure if it is my guardian or not, was
thinking it was or is a human-spirit being stuck out of body after having
died in this building I am staying in at the time or something like that,
though.

I've had evidences of some-one showing up here pretty consistently lately -
knocking on the walls at times and sometimes it seems -  even to have been
moving my bed beneath me too. (it's happened more than once or even twice -
about 3 times I think -  in the last couple weeks now.)

I am not sure if it is a disembodied human spirit being, or my guardian or
what-not yet.

So, any further help and information some may be able to provide will be
greatly appreciated.

If it's NOT I'd really like to know too, and what I should do to make them
go away and leave me alone too then.

I know what you mean Sammi and Brian. The gods and Satan are AMAZING! Words
really cant describe! They are so elevated and glorious! Haagenti has been
very supportive and caring and loving as well. She kind of reminds me of a
god-mother. Very motherly and makes me secure. I love her wisdom she is
patient! ;)

Have to agree with you,Haagenti has done,and is doing some amazing things
in my life.It is such a joy to finally communicate with her.She is so
loving and supportive in my life,and has protected me in so many ways,that
I can't even find the words to say how much she means to me.Plus she makes
meditation,so much more enjoyable too.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

Truly beautiful!!
These beings are indescribable!! Every time I talk to them, I become
speechless! I love each and every God and Godess! They have helped me so
much in my life, even saved my life in more than 2 occasions. They made
me laugh and smile, they gave me hope, they guided me into the straight
path, they have filled the emptiness that was inside of me for so long.
I have never felt home, until I have found out about them. I am really in
their debts. And I am so thankful to them, and honoured to know them. The
feelings I have for them truly cannot be explained, it is like my world
completely freezes over, and I forget all of my worries and cares,
everytime I think about them.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!
-Sami

A few nights ago, I was meditating like usual, and I just asked in my
head for Father Satan to send me my guardian, like usual. Then I asked
for my guardian demon to whisper his name in my ear, and in less then a
few moments, felt someone run their fingers gently through my hair and
whisper "Osiris". I opened my eyes for a second, then felt the need to
close them again.

felt this hand through my hair, I felt a literal wave of blue energy
rush through me. It was so beautiful and I actually felt it push me a
bit to the opposite side.

I feel so honored and blessed to have such an amazing historical figure
as my guardian.

throughout my life.
Father Satan!

When I dug a little deeper, I found that his zodiac position was the
exact same as my moon sign on my
astrology chart.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL OSIRIS

- Chris LeClaire

=

--
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the
Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back