Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've finished the Awakening working

Fourth Reich

<td val[/IMG]I have finished the 40 day awakening working. I know I have gained my worth in hell. In about my 20 day to the 30 I was being severely attacked by the enemy. I was going to quit the working, and I thought to myself, why the fuck be a satanist in the first place I'm going to be like this. It was far too late to quit. I think to my self, that if the Fuehrer were here today, I know he would be proud of me. I know I deserve a place in Hells army, and I know that I'm very valued as every member who fights is, those who don't, I couldn't give two fucks about ye! We momentarily rely on thoughts of Spiritual war, I've talked to a lot of people who think this war is minor, this IS MAJOR. This us a BIG deal! We risk being attacked, physically and mentally for the sake of victory, the Third Reich traded the heaviest of personal burdens for victory, as Gobels said. They HAVE succeeded in my opinion, if they hadn't, the world would be a communist state. This is NO time for opting out, and certainly no time for failure. WE MUST SEEK REVENGE MIT ONLY FOR OUR SELVES, NOT ONLY FOR THE NAZIS, BUT THE GODS THEMSELVES!!! "The day will come when isreal will get what she deserves" - Satan. The Eternal Jew has gone TOO far. They murdered our gentile children, they killed our gentile people, the destroyed our spiritual knowledge, they put us in positions were we are poor, and have little to eat. "It's time to take off the silk gloves" -Gobells. The more time we put into this the bigger the results will be, now I'm not saying do to workings a day, I'm saying do what you can to help!!! Do your role in this war! You have a responsibility! We are the most powerful spiritual force currently on the planet! Do you believe we will win this war?! We can't sit down and say, Satan's got are back, we must do every little thing we can to help, wether its vibrate Algiz 15 times and programming it to protect all TRULY dedicated satanists world wide, or vibrate Hagl and Thurizaz 216 times against the Vatican. You MUST do your part! Otherwise shame on you that you call yourself a Satanist. When I saw my website has a huge success today while looking at it statistics, i cried out of joy. I heard "You deserve, because YOU worked for it and you put time and effort into it, cause=effect" we are connected under Satan's will! One along, together strong! I was talking to a friend of mine, and I said, I really want to be a High Priest, and he said why, and I replied, I want to spread knowledge and be grater, he said anyone can do that without being a High Priest. Does who fight and think they are not important, STOP DOOMING YOURSELF! I can tell you, I asked Satan and the gods for no reward, but my protection and knowledge. The reward I got was the crumbling of the jews, and the biggest reward was to be able to say I DID THAT! OUR VICTORY IS CERTAIN!
Never stop fighting!
Never quit!
Never loose faith!
WE WILL BECOME GODS!! This is the greatest gift of all.

GET REVENGE. Hitler and the Nazis, WE WILL CARRY ON YOUR LEGACY!

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]

I am almost done my awakening 40 day working. A week after that during waning/new moon i will start my destruction working. And go back and fourth with non stop awakenings and destruction. Good job Fourth reich. Are you going to work on destruction again or awakenings next time?

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 2:59 PM PDT Fourth Reich wrote:

I have finished the 40 day awakening working. I know I have gained my worth in hell. In about my 20 day to the 30 I was being severely attacked by the enemy. I was going to quit the working, and I thought to myself, why the fuck be a satanist in the first place I'm going to be like this. It was far too late to quit. I think to my self, that if the Fuehrer were here today, I know he would be proud of me. I know I deserve a place in Hells army, and I know that I'm very valued as every member who fights is, those who don't, I couldn't give two fucks about ye! We momentarily rely on thoughts of Spiritual war, I've talked to a lot of people who think this war is minor, this IS MAJOR. This us a BIG deal! We risk being attacked, physically and mentally for the sake of victory, the Third Reich traded the heaviest of personal burdens for victory, as Gobels said. They HAVE succeeded in my opinion, if they hadn't, the world would be a communist state. This is NO
time for opting out, and certainly no time for failure. WE MUST SEEK REVENGE MIT ONLY FOR OUR SELVES, NOT ONLY FOR THE NAZIS, BUT THE GODS THEMSELVES!!! "The day will come when isreal will get what she deserves" - Satan. The Eternal Jew has gone TOO far. They murdered our gentile children, they killed our gentile people, the destroyed our spiritual knowledge, they put us in positions were we are poor, and have little to eat. "It's time to take off the silk gloves" -Gobells. The more time we put into this the bigger the results will be, now I'm not saying do to workings a day, I'm saying do what you can to help!!! Do your role in this war! You have a responsibility! We are the most powerful spiritual force currently on the planet! Do you believe we will win this war?! We can't sit down and say, Satan's got are back, we must do every little thing we can to help, wether its vibrate Algiz 15 times and programming it to protect all TRULY dedicated satanists
world wide, or vibrate Hagl and Thurizaz 216 times against the Vatican. You MUST do your part! Otherwise shame on you that you call yourself a Satanist. When I saw my website has a huge success today while looking at it statistics, i cried out of joy. I heard "You deserve, because YOU worked for it and you put time and effort into it, cause=effect" we are connected under Satan's will! One along, together strong! I was talking to a friend of mine, and I said, I really want to be a High Priest, and he said why, and I replied, I want to spread knowledge and be grater, he said anyone can do that without being a High Priest. Does who fight and think they are not important, STOP DOOMING YOURSELF! I can tell you, I asked Satan and the gods for no reward, but my protection and knowledge. The reward I got was the crumbling of the jews, and the biggest reward was to be able to say I DID THAT! OUR VICTORY IS CERTAIN! <br/Never stop fighting!<br/Never
quit!<br/Never loose faith!<br/WE WILL BECOME GODS!! This is the greatest gift of all.<br/<br/GET REVENGE. Hitler and the Nazis, WE WILL CARRY ON YOUR LEGACY!<br/<br/<br/<br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

That's the spirit, make us all proud here!

As about being a High Priest or whatever. The position is the last thing that matters, what matters is how much you fight and how much you help our side. This is how your value is shown to Satan.

Adolf Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf about weaklings in the mind and how they want fast positions and all the honors. Without paying the nessescary price of effort and suffering these entail, without the responsibility it requires and without the strife.

I do not remember the exact quote or page, nothing of these.

I just remember the meaning.

The truly and in reality worthless want all sorts of positions of power to execute force, because they are not entitled to these and they always envision they are someone they are not.

On the other hand, those who are really into the ideology have moved past this and are in front of the Eternal God, Satan and the Gods of Hell. They know who does what. They know everything and they know who has a pure heart.

We do not want any people of vanity pride and fancy bullshit. We do not want any people who are still clinging to what a "leader" is according to the current state of things, or people who think they are entitled for things they are not. We want people who know themselves and above all know their position both in the Ranks and the world. People who place the Future Reich before their personal needs and desires.

People who want to build a Better, Satanic World. Satan's Agenda, not their own dreamland. But a shared paradise for all Mankind. For whatever cost this may come.

We want brave people. Not cowards. We want the Godmen and not people with dull dreams and no vision.

Keep marching onwards to the New Age.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I am almost done my awakening 40 day working. A week after that during waning/new moon i will start my destruction working. And go back and fourth with non stop awakenings and destruction. Good job Fourth reich. Are you going to work on destruction again or awakenings next time?

I have finished the 40 day awakening working. I know I have gained my worth in hell. In about my 20 day to the 30 I was being severely attacked by the enemy. I was going to quit the working, and I thought to myself, why the fuck be a satanist in the first place I'm going to be like this. It was far too late to quit. I think to my self, that if the Fuehrer were here today, I know he would be proud of me. I know I deserve a place in Hells army, and I know that I'm very valued as every member who fights is, those who don't, I couldn't give two fucks about ye! We momentarily rely on thoughts of Spiritual war, I've talked to a lot of people who think this war is minor, this IS MAJOR. This us a BIG deal! We risk being attacked, physically and mentally for the sake of victory, the Third Reich traded the heaviest of personal burdens for victory, as Gobels said. They HAVE succeeded in my opinion, if they hadn't, the world would be a communist state. This is NO
time for opting out, and certainly no time for failure. WE MUST SEEK REVENGE MIT ONLY FOR OUR SELVES, NOT ONLY FOR THE NAZIS, BUT THE GODS THEMSELVES!!! "The day will come when isreal will get what she deserves" - Satan. The Eternal Jew has gone TOO far. They murdered our gentile children, they killed our gentile people, the destroyed our spiritual knowledge, they put us in positions were we are poor, and have little to eat. "It's time to take off the silk gloves" -Gobells. The more time we put into this the bigger the results will be, now I'm not saying do to workings a day, I'm saying do what you can to help!!! Do your role in this war! You have a responsibility! We are the most powerful spiritual force currently on the planet! Do you believe we will win this war?! We can't sit down and say, Satan's got are back, we must do every little thing we can to help, wether its vibrate Algiz 15 times and programming it to protect all TRULY dedicated satanists
world wide, or vibrate Hagl and Thurizaz 216 times against the Vatican. You MUST do your part! Otherwise shame on you that you call yourself a Satanist. When I saw my website has a huge success today while looking at it statistics, i cried out of joy. I heard "You deserve, because YOU worked for it and you put time and effort into it, cause=effect" we are connected under Satan's will! One along, together strong! I was talking to a friend of mine, and I said, I really want to be a High Priest, and he said why, and I replied, I want to spread knowledge and be grater, he said anyone can do that without being a High Priest. Does who fight and think they are not important, STOP DOOMING YOURSELF! I can tell you, I asked Satan and the gods for no reward, but my protection and knowledge. The reward I got was the crumbling of the jews, and the biggest reward was to be able to say I DID THAT! OUR VICTORY IS CERTAIN! <br/Never stop fighting!<br/Never
quit!<br/Never loose faith!<br/WE WILL BECOME GODS!! This is the greatest gift of all.<br/<br/GET REVENGE. Hitler and the Nazis, WE WILL CARRY ON YOUR LEGACY!<br/<br/<br/<br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

Yes. Well said Brothers!

On 8/19/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

As about being a High Priest or whatever. The position is the last thing
that matters, what matters is how much you fight and how much you help our
side. This is how your value is shown to Satan.

Adolf Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf about weaklings in the mind and how
they want fast positions and all the honors. Without paying the nessescary
price of effort and suffering these entail, without the responsibility it
requires and without the strife.

The truly and in reality worthless want all sorts of positions of power to
execute force, because they are not entitled to these and they always
envision they are someone they are not.

On the other hand, those who are really into the ideology have moved past
this and are in front of the Eternal God, Satan and the Gods of Hell. They
know who does what. They know everything and they know who has a pure heart.

We do not want any people of vanity pride and fancy bullshit. We do not want
any people who are still clinging to what a "leader" is according to the
current state of things, or people who think they are entitled for things
they are not. We want people who know themselves and above all know their
position both in the Ranks and the world. People who place the Future Reich
before their personal needs and desires.

People who want to build a Better, Satanic World. Satan's Agenda, not their
own dreamland. But a shared paradise for all Mankind. For whatever cost this
may come.

We want brave people. Not cowards. We want the Godmen and not people with
dull dreams and no vision.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I am almost done my awakening 40 day working. A week after that during
waning/new moon i will start my destruction working. And go back and
fourth with non stop awakenings and destruction. Good job Fourth reich.
Are you going to work on destruction again or awakenings next time?

I have finished the 40 day awakening working. I know I have gained my
worth in hell. In about my 20 day to the 30 I was being severely
attacked by the enemy. I was going to quit the working, and I thought to
myself, why the fuck be a satanist in the first place I'm going to be
like this. It was far too late to quit. I think to my self, that if the
Fuehrer were here today, I know he would be proud of me. I know I
deserve a place in Hells army, and I know that I'm very valued as every
member who fights is, those who don't, I couldn't give two fucks about
ye! We momentarily rely on thoughts of Spiritual war, I've talked to a
lot of people who think this war is minor, this IS MAJOR. This us a BIG
deal! We risk being attacked, physically and mentally for the sake of
victory, the Third Reich traded the heaviest of personal burdens for
victory, as Gobels said. They HAVE succeeded in my opinion, if they
hadn't, the world would be a communist state. This is NO
time for opting out, and certainly no time for failure. WE MUST SEEK
REVENGE MIT ONLY FOR OUR SELVES, NOT ONLY FOR THE NAZIS, BUT THE GODS
THEMSELVES!!! "The day will come when isreal will get what she deserves"
- Satan. The Eternal Jew has gone TOO far. They murdered our gentile
children, they killed our gentile people, the destroyed our spiritual
knowledge, they put us in positions were we are poor, and have little to
eat. "It's time to take off the silk gloves" -Gobells. The more time we
put into this the bigger the results will be, now I'm not saying do to
workings a day, I'm saying do what you can to help!!! Do your role in
this war! You have a responsibility! We are the most powerful spiritual
force currently on the planet! Do you believe we will win this war?! We
can't sit down and say, Satan's got are back, we must do every little
thing we can to help, wether its vibrate Algiz 15 times and programming
it to protect all TRULY dedicated satanists
world wide, or vibrate Hagl and Thurizaz 216 times against the Vatican.
You MUST do your part! Otherwise shame on you that you call yourself a
Satanist. When I saw my website has a huge success today while looking
at it statistics, i cried out of joy. I heard "You deserve, because YOU
worked for it and you put time and effort into it, cause=effect" we are
connected under Satan's will! One along, together strong! I was talking
to a friend of mine, and I said, I really want to be a High Priest, and
he said why, and I replied, I want to spread knowledge and be grater, he
said anyone can do that without being a High Priest. Does who fight and
think they are not important, STOP DOOMING YOURSELF! I can tell you, I
asked Satan and the gods for no reward, but my protection and knowledge.
The reward I got was the crumbling of the jews, and the biggest reward
was to be able to say I DID THAT! OUR VICTORY IS CERTAIN! <br/Never
stop fighting!<br/Never
quit!<br/Never loose faith!<br/WE WILL BECOME GODS!! This is the
greatest gift of all.<br/<br/GET REVENGE. Hitler and the Nazis, WE
WILL CARRY ON YOUR LEGACY!<br/<br/<br/<br/<br/"Man in his essence
is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call
God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein
Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden
Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE
MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of
Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! :
www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

<td val[/IMG]Definitely, but time limits how many vibrations I do, 9 hours of school starts in a few days so :(

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] I've finished the Awakening working
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 2:13:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Well said.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I've finished the Awakening working
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 2:51:02 AM

<td val[/IMG]   That's the spirit, make us all proud here!

As about being a High Priest or whatever. The position is the last thing that matters, what matters is how much you fight and how much you help our side. This is how your value is shown to Satan.

Adolf Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf about weaklings in the mind and how they want fast positions and all the honors. Without paying the nessescary price of effort and suffering these entail, without the responsibility it requires and without the strife.

The truly and in reality worthless want all sorts of positions of power to execute force, because they are not entitled to these and they always envision they are someone they are not.

On the other hand, those who are really into the ideology have moved past this and are in front of the Eternal God, Satan and the Gods of Hell. They know who does what. They know everything and they know who has a pure heart.

We do not want any people of vanity pride and fancy bullshit. We do not want any people who are still clinging to what a "leader" is according to the current state of things, or people who think they are entitled for things they are not. We want people who know themselves and above all know their position both in the Ranks and the world. People who place the Future Reich before their personal needs and desires.

People who want to build a Better, Satanic World. Satan's Agenda, not their own dreamland. But a shared paradise for all Mankind. For whatever cost this may come.

We want brave people. Not cowards. We want the Godmen and not people with dull dreams and no vision.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

Hooded Cobra, your words are always insightful. I'm grateful to listen.

Also, the Fourth Reich Website is great, I've bookmarked it. Thanks for putting effort into that, Fourth Reich.

I'm learning my place in the war here. I know a lot of beginners can feel overwhelmed sometimes. I wanna let those people who are struggling know that it's taken me almost three years to find my place.

I'm not saying to take this lightly by any means, or to take all the time in the world before starting. You may as well wait for christ in that case.

Everyone is individual, some know right away where to be and to focus their energy. Some aren't as aware. You have got to be open. This means questioning and throwing out the jewish drivel wherever you find it in your life.

The dedication ritual doesn't make you a God. You have to get rid of the titanic element, or sin in the Vedic sense, out of you by a constant daily spiritual practice.

After much deprogramming, you may start to see your greater purpose.
In other words, once you've gotten rid of enough garbage, you might finally see the floor you stand on.

In the meantime, there's plenty simple ways to help. There's discretely distributing anti-tracts or truth-tracts, there's sharing information on the internet. Popular sites like YouTube, Yahoo, Tumblr, DeviantArt, and others are great and can actually be fun ways to spread information.

I'm writing this because I don't want beginners to feel discouraged. Satanism takes time, but the sooner you start, the less you'll worry.

We all need to join in on the war. Frankly, I could do more too, especially online, and I intend on doing so.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: hoodedcobra666
Sent: 8/19/2013 9:51 PM
To: [email protected]

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I was going to mention that. About beginners. If you are a beginner, your main priority

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: RE: [HellsArmy666] Re: I've finished the Awakening working
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 5:12:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hooded Cobra, your words are always insightful. I'm grateful to listen.

Also, the Fourth Reich Website is great, I've bookmarked it. Thanks for putting effort into that, Fourth Reich.

I'm learning my place in the war here. I know a lot of beginners can feel overwhelmed sometimes. I wanna let those people who are struggling know that it's taken me almost three years to find my place.

I'm not saying to take this lightly by any means, or to take all the time in the world before starting. You may as well wait for christ in that case.

Everyone is individual, some know right away where to be and to focus their energy. Some aren't as aware. You have got to be open. This means questioning and throwing out the jewish drivel wherever you find it in your life.

The dedication ritual doesn't make you a God. You have to get rid of the titanic element, or sin in the Vedic sense, out of you by a constant daily spiritual practice.

In other words, once you've gotten rid of enough garbage, you might finally see the floor you stand on.

In the meantime, there's plenty simple ways to help. There's discretely distributing anti-tracts or truth-tracts, there's sharing information on the internet. Popular sites like YouTube, Yahoo, Tumblr, DeviantArt, and others are great and can actually be fun ways to spread information.

I'm writing this because I don't want beginners to feel discouraged. Satanism takes time, but the sooner you start, the less you'll worry.

We all need to join in on the war. Frankly, I could do more too, especially online, and I intend on doing so.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I set half the message again,

Anyways, if your a beginner your main priority I to advance yourself, if you do workings and not meditate that's bad, if you do working and meditates WELL DONE! Just because your new and your not as powerful as advance member, it doesn't mean your effort in workings is insignificant! It means alot. However, if you don't meditate, your vibration level is VERY low, and your power is low. If you are new and you don't have time to do both a working and your meditation, DO YOUR MEDS FIRST! Then once you can make time start the working BUT NVER STOP YOUR MEDS!

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   Hooded Cobra, your words are always insightful. I'm grateful to listen.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I set half the message again,

Anyways, if your a beginner your main priority I to advance yourself, if you do workings and not meditate that's bad, if you do working and meditates WELL DONE! Just because your new and your not as powerful as advance member, it doesn't mean your effort in workings is insignificant! It means alot. However, if you don't meditate, your vibration level is VERY low, and your power is low. If you are new and you don't have time to do both a working and your meditation, DO YOUR MEDS FIRST! Then once you can make time start the working BUT NVER STOP YOUR MEDS!

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 9:07:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I was going to mention that. About beginners. If you are a beginner, your main priority

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Congradulations Comrad, Eternal blessings to you, well done! stay strong and Keep up the Great work. i also want to share that i look forward to know you shall begining the Destruction working against the Vatacan Skum! As Shall i, And All of every other Truely Dedicated Warriors of OUR Father Lucifer!!! I want to thank everybody that is participateing in The Awakening And Destruction Ritual Workings. We are all part of a Mass cause and a effect that shall Prevail with our Intentions. our energys shall manifest. Relentlessly MAY our Strength and Will Take the ENEMY TO THERE FUCKING GRAVE!!!
i would love to perform in another Destruction ritual if another could be arranged, like takeing out the puppets , and enemys in the system. im willing to come up with ideas for whatever other target that may deem a threat to us and our ...... infiltrated nation, as this countrys founding fathers intended for us the people, True patriots , to have the power and ability to, control the system, and with constitutional rights theprivilages and rights to [freedom] that where intend to be, like freedom of speech, or Our Second Amendment. the fucking enemy infiltrators, that run this shadow government to this day , are sinisterlly intentionly wanting to systematically enslave every individual, under Agenda 21, and even Fucking Obama [Dont] care. every individual under severe military martial law control and enforcment, is required to abide by the circumstances , of getting the Blasphemyed RfiD chip, or be sent to numerouse fema Concentration camps, across the United states, the whole idea and scenario is disturbing , should not be disacknowledged, i think all should prepeare for such a up comeing event, that would all fall in according to our Alien Enemys agenda wich is to wipe out 90% of the planets human populace. by 2030 . an by chipping the majority of the population remaining, and removeing [executing the rest] that dont Obey , that would fall into favor for our Extreterestrial pestilant enemys. We Must Fight Back . even if that meens take a stand against the system when the time comes when it'll be necisary. We cannot let the enemy get what they truely desire, by All Meens we must and SHALL FIGHT BACK , - Fight Fire With Fire, one reason they want to take our gun rights away, so that we can not fight back against corrupted authority, so that we may be vulnerable, and hav no chance at survival. - im going to be posting shareing SOON within a day or so, a simple easy way to make, physicle combative protective , reliable & dangerous, body armor, . for survival situations this'll come in handy , i promise. My True Colors SHINE the Essence FATHER has breathed and blessed unto me. i shall share what i can to attempt to help and aid fellow brothern sistern family- especially thos family that are in the name Of Father Lucifer Enki and under his Wing. Hail OUR MIGHTY ETERNAL FAMILY!! HAIL OUR HELLFIRE ARMY!! Destruction and death to our enemys!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]NO NEED FOR CAPITALS, JUST SEARCH FOR THEM ABD SOMEONE WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Wed, Aug 21, 2013 4:14:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]Oh I thought u meant my site sorry

Here's the jos www.joyofsatan.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: I've finished the Awakening working
Sent: Sat, Aug 24, 2013 7:46:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG] www.fourthreich666.tk

Sent: Sat, Aug 24, 2013 6:13:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey guys ! Please send me the name of the website thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Au[/IMG]lexibtyr@... wrote:

Fourth Reich.
[/TD]
[/TD]

well done mate, and some very inspirational stuff, i only have a few more days until my awakening ritual its done and i am currently doing the join hells army meditations, im sure Father Satan and the rest of the Gods are proud of us all

--- In [email protected], <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Oh I thought u meant my site sorry

Here's the jos www.joyofsatan.com

<hr> From: Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@...;
Sent: Sat, Aug 24, 2013 7:46:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG] www.fourthreich666.tk

<hr> From: Eddy <eddydavis05@...;
Sent: Sat, Aug 24, 2013 6:13:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey guys ! Please send me the name of the website thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Au[/IMG]lexibtyr@... wrote:

Fourth Reich.
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back