Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've been weak and don't know what to do..

Rupert Pupkin

Dear brothers and sisters,

Last summer I've dedicated my soul to Satan, in a warm place in Turkey. It was one of the most exciting and powerful things I had experienced. I could feel something was there inside my soul and my body.
I only didn't know how to start off, I've tried meditation and trying to talk to Satan, but none of them would work. I could feel Satan, but I couldn't communicate with him nor any demons...One night I asked if Satan could send me Byleth, as my guardian angel to lead me through this path.
For some reason I couldn't communicate with the Gods of Hell, I could feel they were there, but there was no result.

I started being impatient, started saying stupid things in myself, like: Satan doens't exist, why are you fooling yourself etc. Every time I told myself, I could feel that I was talking bullshit. I could feel Satan inside me, for some odd reason. But things would become getting worse, I didn't believe in it anymore, and let everything go...I told myself that I was fooling myself. These were real hard times for me, because I've been raised a Muslim and even thinking about Satan was real hard for me to do at that time, so a brave thing like a dedication ritual was really hard en emotional thing for me to do. I started living my life, like the fool idiot I was for the past 20 years and never thought about Satan again.
But everytime when something beautiful happened to me, or I saw or did something beautiful I could feel his presence.

Now I'm not sure what to do, because I've been a fool. I've begged so called 'Allah' to free me from Satan many many times. But I feel that I belong to him, and I want to be of some meaning for him. Many times I've asked him to appear to me in a dream and tell me what to do. And every time I was dreaming those night, I felt that he was going to appear in my dreams but I was always scared and denied his entrance by trying to wake up.

Now I'm asking you fellow satanists. What should I do? I really am maturing and I see and feel that Satan is true ruler, the true God. Do I have to do another dedication ritual, has Satan left me? I don't know what to do! How should I start, should I again start asking for a guardian demon? Please help me with this,

A disillusioned satanist.

Your Guardian Demon will make him/herself known to you when you are ready. Too many new Satanists try to communicate with them. Focus on your power meditations ("Hell's Army" link on the main page- it's a 6 month program that gets you started).

Father Satan understands that it's hard for us to leave behind beliefs we were raised on. Focus on the beautiful sensations you get of him, like you said. That, with the power meditations, will help you leave behind the Muslim beliefs. Do rituals of thanks to him, you can to these in your Astral Temple inside your head (the link to make one is in the Satanic Witchcraft link) so you don't get in any trouble if anyone finds out. If you have privacy though, feel free to make an actual alter.

You don't need to do the dedication ritual again, from what you're saying I don't think Satan has left you, he's just being patient. Be strong, have patience, and you'll find the Truth and be happier than you can imagine, with Father Stan by your side :)

Good luck to you on your journey.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rupert Pupkin" <rupertpupkin666@... wrote:

Last summer I've dedicated my soul to Satan, in a warm place in Turkey. It was one of the most exciting and powerful things I had experienced. I could feel something was there inside my soul and my body.
I only didn't know how to start off, I've tried meditation and trying to talk to Satan, but none of them would work. I could feel Satan, but I couldn't communicate with him nor any demons...One night I asked if Satan could send me Byleth, as my guardian angel to lead me through this path.
For some reason I couldn't communicate with the Gods of Hell, I could feel they were there, but there was no result.

I started being impatient, started saying stupid things in myself, like: Satan doens't exist, why are you fooling yourself etc. Every time I told myself, I could feel that I was talking bullshit. I could feel Satan inside me, for some odd reason. But things would become getting worse, I didn't believe in it anymore, and let everything go...I told myself that I was fooling myself. These were real hard times for me, because I've been raised a Muslim and even thinking about Satan was real hard for me to do at that time, so a brave thing like a dedication ritual was really hard en emotional thing for me to do. I started living my life, like the fool idiot I was for the past 20 years and never thought about Satan again.
But everytime when something beautiful happened to me, or I saw or did something beautiful I could feel his presence.

Now I'm not sure what to do, because I've been a fool. I've begged so called 'Allah' to free me from Satan many many times. But I feel that I belong to him, and I want to be of some meaning for him. Many times I've asked him to appear to me in a dream and tell me what to do. And every time I was dreaming those night, I felt that he was going to appear in my dreams but I was always scared and denied his entrance by trying to wake up.

Now I'm asking you fellow satanists. What should I do? I really am maturing and I see and feel that Satan is true ruler, the true God. Do I have to do another dedication ritual, has Satan left me? I don't know what to do! How should I start, should I again start asking for a guardian demon? Please help me with this,

i think it might be the link hp vovim talk about but it might be the energy raised by the azan,i found psychic attacks comes when the azan is howling like a sick dog,do u find these thoughts comes at this times?   im an ex moslem too,my grandpa is from turkey but im malaysian,it might be the brainwashing done to us since the day we born. http://666blacksun.com/magick_and_self-esteem.htm
  it might be a psychic attack or the brainwashying or worse,both. it the reason u confused,better take care of it,FAST,the www.joyofsatan.com  have many way to handle psychic attacks n hypnosis can be used to undone the brainwashing.hp vovim site tells u how to severe the allah links to ur heart n ajna chakras,ask help if u confused on any part of it,k 8)    hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:46:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I've been weak and don't know what to do..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back