Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've been talking with father alot lately

omgbananas1785

And i must say, he's quite nice. I've talked with Him, Astaroth, Guison, and my own demon thats been following me around lately. (I refer to him as fluffy xD) Anyways I just wanted to say that he's a really nice guy and all and i think that everyone who is a satanist should try and develop a personal relationship with him.

And on a random side note, Satan doesn't live in the stars somewhere far off, He lives in Europe, specifically the southern tip of france.(I asked him personally, in fact I'm talking to him right now:p)lol
anyways

Just wanted to post here, I haven't posted in a couple of days
HAIL ENKI

Fluffy? Europe? xD
Is it just me that's extremely confused right now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omgbananas1785" <kylexcannon@... wrote:

And i must say, he's quite nice. I've talked with Him, Astaroth, Guison, and my own demon thats been following me around lately. (I refer to him as fluffy xD) Anyways I just wanted to say that he's a really nice guy and all and i think that everyone who is a satanist should try and develop a personal relationship with him.

And on a random side note, Satan doesn't live in the stars somewhere far off, He lives in Europe, specifically the southern tip of france.(I asked him personally, in fact I'm talking to him right now:p)lol
anyways

HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omgbananas1785" <kylexcannon@... wrote:

anyways

HAIL ENKI
That's so great you have a strong connection with him! I talk to Father all the time. Can you tell me how you communicate with him? I'm curious to see how we differ

i dont know why i dont believe that satan lives in southern france

too me it sounds as logical like a jewish satanist

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cithara1991" <cithara1991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omgbananas1785" <kylexcannon@ wrote:

anyways

HAIL ENKI

That's so great you have a strong connection with him! I talk to Father all the time. Can you tell me how you communicate with him? I'm curious to see how we differ

Lol, most of the time i telepathically communicate with him lol. and even last night i got closer with him, we talked about alot of stuff and i understand him alot more xD

anyways

HAIL ENKI
Why would Satan live in northern France. I though He lives in the Constellation of Orion. This doesn't make sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back