Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

It's the little things that show they care about us

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Hey everyone, I know I'm not here much as I'm busy due to some workings I did to improve my life, but I just wanted to post this, especially for the newer people who might not think they matter as much to Satan and the Demons.

My dear brother died almost 4 years ago. For Yule (we hadn't been xian in years) he gave me a stuffed animal, one of those beany baby things. A white bear with white and silver wings. He had never given me anything like that before, so it was unusual. Exactly 1 month later, he passed on, and the stuffed animal made sense. The standard inscription written on the tag attached to the ear was:

"I'll be right there to comfort you
When you need help to get you through
A guiding hand, daytime or night
So you'll know it will be alright!"

So, why did he give me this right before he died? Because he was inspired to of course, by Satan or my GD or another Demon. There is no other explanation for him picking that out for me. That bear brought me a lot of comfort after he died, and I just found it again a few minutes ago while looking for something else (I just moved to a new city last month and don't have my own place until next month so most of my stuff is still packed). It just occurred to me how much we are loved and cared for, and this was before I even found JoS and dedicated.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Hell!

aww Lydia :) Hail Satan. The gods are always here for us. I know you know this already but ypur brother definetly was with Satan when he passed on so thats amazing :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 5:58 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

Hey everyone, I know I'm not here much as I'm busy due to some workings I did to improve my life, but I just wanted to post this, especially for the newer people who might not think they matter as much to Satan and the Demons.

My dear brother died almost 4 years ago. For Yule (we hadn't been xian in years) he gave me a stuffed animal, one of those beany baby things. A white bear with white and silver wings. He had never given me anything like that before, so it was unusual. Exactly 1 month later, he passed on, and the stuffed animal made sense. The standard inscription written on the tag attached to the ear was:

So, why did he give me this right before he died? Because he was inspired to of course, by Satan or my GD or another Demon. There is no other explanation for him picking that out for me. That bear brought me a lot of comfort after he died, and I just found it again a few minutes ago while looking for something else (I just moved to a new city last month and don't have my own place until next month so most of my stuff is still packed). It just occurred to me how much we are loved and cared for, and this was before I even found JoS and dedicated.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Hell!

Hey Lydia.... I like your story, & it made me tear up a bit. My brother passed, too..6 years ago.. so I can relate. What happened to him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Hell!

Well Nylirehs, my brother was crossing the street one day. Cars on both sides stopped for him, but one driver didn't clue in to the fact that the other drivers stopped for a reason, so she swung out and floored it. He was most likely dead right away. The fucking bitch was fined $600, did not have her drivers license taken away, no jail time, and my grandma told me that she heard that the bitch didn't even have to pay the fine. Nice to know that my brothers life wasn't worth anything to the Canadian "justice" system.

But I'm ok, I know he's safe, and he has communicated with me. He met me in my astral temple one day, even though I couldn't hear him he held me hand for a bit. And after reading a post by HPS Maxine about how some human souls in Duat enter her while she's eating food etc, since they can't experience that without a physical body, I telepathically told my brother that he has my permission to enter me at any time just to hang out or whatever.

We have been relatives in many lifetimes.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nylirehs88" wrote:

Hey Lydia.... I like your story, & it made me tear up a bit. My brother passed, too..6 years ago.. so I can relate. What happened to him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Hell!

And for those of you who are empaths and probably felt my rage during the first paragraph there, yes I know I need to do a destruction ritual against her. I'm just not ready to deal with the extremity of those emotions yet. I'm good with rage, just not grief.

I just checked lunarium. Maybe I'll do it Sat Feb 2nd, waning moon in Scorpio. It will be 2 days after the anniversary of his death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." wrote:

Well Nylirehs, my brother was crossing the street one day. Cars on both sides stopped for him, but one driver didn't clue in to the fact that the other drivers stopped for a reason, so she swung out and floored it. He was most likely dead right away. The fucking bitch was fined $600, did not have her drivers license taken away, no jail time, and my grandma told me that she heard that the bitch didn't even have to pay the fine. Nice to know that my brothers life wasn't worth anything to the Canadian "justice" system.

But I'm ok, I know he's safe, and he has communicated with me. He met me in my astral temple one day, even though I couldn't hear him he held me hand for a bit. And after reading a post by HPS Maxine about how some human souls in Duat enter her while she's eating food etc, since they can't experience that without a physical body, I telepathically told my brother that he has my permission to enter me at any time just to hang out or whatever.

We have been relatives in many lifetimes.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nylirehs88" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back