Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Its My Birthday

Brian

I want to tell my true family that its just after 12:00 am,and this is my Birthday.Now I would like some to ask my family to give me some suggestions,of how I should celebrate the special day for me.Keep in mind that like most of us SS,I am completely alone,and no friends to celebrate with.But I do believe in rewarding yourself in some way to mark the day.So I am open for any and all suggestions from my one true family in Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy birthday
  you should go out and treat yourself to a really nice lunch or dinner u deserve it at the same time ask FATHER for his blessings and if u see anyone who you think is poor buy him/her something to eat and DO NOT DONATE TO CHARITY as i read somewhere more than 60% goes in admin expenses

HAIL ENKHAIL AMON RAHAIL AGARES
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Its My Birthday

I want to tell my true family that its just after 12:00 am,and this is my Birthday.Now I would like some to ask my family to give me some suggestions,of how I should celebrate the special day for me.Keep in mind that like most of us SS,I am completely alone,and no friends to celebrate with.But I do believe in rewarding yourself in some way to mark the day.So I am open for any and all suggestions from my one true family in Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks for the suggestions mightymagus. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Its My Birthday

Happy birthday
  you should go out and treat yourself to a really nice lunch or dinner u deserve it at the same time ask FATHER for his blessings and if u see anyone who you think is poor buy him/her something to eat and DO NOT DONATE TO CHARITY as i read somewhere more than 60% goes in admin expenses

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy Birthday, B.

It seems ur starting of the year right with lots of good times coming.

I like to take walks through a nearby forest around my home undisturbed and relax on my BD. Maybe u'd like the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks great idea!
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Its My Birthday

Happy Birthday, B.

I like to take walks through a nearby forest around my home undisturbed and relax on my BD. Maybe u'd like the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Brian, best of luck to You my friend.Well I can't really advice anything, since I'm an anti-social beast and can't really celebrate... Maybe You could talk to Your GDS and You could come up with something together...Another year in Satan's Army eh? xD Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:12 AM

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy Birthday!!
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:43 AM

Brian 

Happy birthday

Hail Satan
Brian

I would like to wish you a happy birthday, I hope you have a good day. :)

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy Birthday Brother. You should splurge on your self today it's a special day. I would also ask my gd if there was something different/special that u could do.

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Yes I have decided to go catch a movie by myself.But thanks for the suggestions.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 7:51 AM

Happy Birthday Brother. You should splurge on your self today it's a special day. I would also ask my gd if there was something different/special that u could do.

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

I had just come across this post on my email, with the title (subject) and Brian making the post, I want to say blessings! Maybe you can invoke your guardian to be together. Not sure if that's a possibility, still waitin on some answere on my "summoning"post. But, have a gret day, sometimes your the best company you could have!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:42:54 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Its My Birthday
  Yes I have decided to go catch a movie by myself.But thanks for the suggestions.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Birthday!

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank You! I went to see the movie Lady in Black.It was pretty good.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:20 PM

Happy Birthday!

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

I have no advice to share,
but I wish you a happy birthday
full of strength and protection
Hail Satan !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Happy Birthday, B.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 11:34 AM

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan
Brian

aww thank you sister :)
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:41 AM

Hail Satan !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Happy Birthday, B.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks brother,and you are right,I had a good day with just me. Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Its My Birthday

I had just come across this post on my email, with the title (subject) and Brian making the post, I want to say blessings! Maybe you can invoke your guardian to be together. Not sure if that's a possibility, still waitin on some answere on my "summoning"post. But, have a gret day, sometimes your the best company you could have!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:42:54 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Its My Birthday
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you and it has been a good day. Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 7:12 AM

I would like to wish you a happy birthday, I hope you have a good day. :)

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy birthday Brian. Hope you have a good one. 
Sent from my iPod
On 21/02/2012, at 7:43 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan !!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Happy Birthday, B.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Yes I have and thank you. Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:54 PM

Happy birthday Brian. Hope you have a good one. 
Sent from my iPod
On 21/02/2012, at 7:43 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan !!

Happy Birthday, B.

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you its been a good one so far.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 5:37 AM

Happy Birthday!!
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:43 AM

Brian 

Happy birthday

Hail Satan
Brian

Hey well Happy Birthday dude!:)
I hope your day went well...

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Brian
Happy Birthday Brian I hope you and your's are doing well and hope you the best in the future.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Thanks Matt it was one for the records. LOL Went to see the new movie Lady in Black.Good movie not much kike shit in it,but always some.I liked it because the setting was old England.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:34 AM

Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Hope it was a good one!!!!

Thanks man! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:20 AM

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy Birthday Brian I hope you and your's are doing well and hope you the best in the future.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Ya it did mam thanks.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:52 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

man LOL sorry can't type for shit LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:29 AM

Ya it did mam thanks.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:52 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks!!!!!!!! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:22 AM

Ugh i dont know but have fun and happy birthday

Sent from my NOOKcolor

Cool!~ Happy Birthday!~  Brian!~ 
You should get yourself a nice present.  That's what I did for myself my last birthday.

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Heil Hittler! ~ Heil Heinrich Himmler! ~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat! ~ 

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Quavon Smith <quavon_smith16@... wrote:

Sent from my NOOKcolor

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Just watched the trailer for it, and it does look good!I'm usually skeptical about horror movies now-a-days, y'know with the same re-hashed plot used over, but if a brother in Satan enjoyed it, that's enough for me to consider it! HAHA

Not saying there isn't kike shit in it,what movie doesn't,but what I found so interesting is,that it covers many area's of the paranormal.Now in the past I was very into spirit photography,and have always had a level head about the dead,and not scared by anything like that because of experiencing so much while doing that.This move even freaked me out.And since I am not easily spooked,that is what impressed me about it.But you tell me what you think.  
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:36 PM

Just watched the trailer for it, and it does look good!I'm usually skeptical about horror movies now-a-days, y'know with the same re-hashed plot used over, but if a brother in Satan enjoyed it, that's enough for me to consider it! HAHA

Thanks man! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:29 PM

Cool!~ Happy Birthday!~  Brian!~ 
You should get yourself a nice present.  That's what I did for myself my last birthday.

~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~ Heil Hittler! ~ Heil Heinrich Himmler! ~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat! ~ 

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Quavon Smith <quavon_smith16@... wrote:

Sent from my NOOKcolor

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Kinda late now, but happy birthday brian!
Best wishes from germany!

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:55 PM

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan
Brian

Hope you had a happy day on your birthday
Hail Satan Hail Astaroth

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:58 AM

Thank you! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:55 PM

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back