Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

It's Great To Be Back!!!!!

A big hello to all of my brothers and sisters, its great to be back once again to communicate with all of you. For the past two months I had decided to take a break from everything that I could do without to discover more about my self and indeed I did. Over the past two months I have not only discovered many things about myself but also about others (both positive and negative). I also have been working on my website of which I was slacking ob abd have progressed with it nicely. I hope everyone has had as good of two months and that life is in favor.

Now that I am back on the boards I am going to start up on the group rituals again and pick up where I last left off. There is a prime time coming up shortly so the first one will be posted soon.

I am looking forward to talking to all of you once again

Hail Satan

I was thinking to you less than one hour ago. I was about to mail you. Be strong, glad to see you back.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

A big hello to all of my brothers and sisters, its great to be back once again to communicate with all of you. For the past two months I had decided to take a break from everything that I could do without to discover more about my self and indeed I did. Over the past two months I have not only discovered many things about myself but also about others (both positive and negative). I also have been working on my website of which I was slacking ob abd have progressed with it nicely. I hope everyone has had as good of two months and that life is in favor.

Now that I am back on the boards I am going to start up on the group rituals again and pick up where I last left off. There is a prime time coming up shortly so the first one will be posted soon.

Hail Satan

Great to see you back brother.I wasn't aware of your web site,would please send me a link to it.All is well with us and hope all is even better in your life. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] It's Great To Be Back!!!!!

Hail Satan

Welcome brother!!
Its been a while since I seen any of your post.. Hahaa
So what have you discovered about others?
Welcome back again!!

Welcome back.
Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 3:24:21 AM GMT-0000

Hail Satan

Welcome back.
Hail father Satan

Hail Satan

Welcome back. I'd be interested in reading your site if you don't mind sharing. Also, looking forward to those awesome group rituals. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

STRENGTH!!! HI ! :D missed you! welcome back! <3

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 11:24 PM EDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan

Welcome back Strength :) I'm new to the group (but not to SS) and I look forward to hearing from you. :D
Happy Lammas and Hail Satan!

Welcome back Strength :)

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

hi im new to satanism dont really know how to work thisyahoo group but
i want to be on the right path hail satan thanks

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Welcome just please first of all read this site. Joyofsata.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: It's Great To Be Back!!!!!
Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 11:35:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry www.joyofsatan.org

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; pdgeiger0821@... <pdgeiger0821@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: It's Great To Be Back!!!!!
Sent: Sun, Aug 5, 2012 9:10:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Welcome just please first of all read this site. Joyofsata.org

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 11:35:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]
[/TD]

My site is going to take a rather long time to get up and running. This is due to all kinds of reasons. Right now its just one big mess and with having 40 sermons laid out and that I want to touch on its going to take a while, especially with how I write. But once I get far enough where there is not a whole lot blank I will be sure to send the link to you.

And thanks for the interest :) it will give me that extra motivation to move forward with that headache lol.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Welcome back. I'd be interested in reading your site if you don't mind sharing. Also, looking forward to those awesome group rituals. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

:) I missed you too Shannon. I know we lost touch a while back but if you want, we really need to make sure that no longer happens.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Thank You hooded, your thoughts do mean alot :) Thanks for the encouragement and please you be strong as well.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I was thinking to you less than one hour ago. I was about to mail you. Be strong, glad to see you back.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Totally email me if you want my sweet! <3

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 11:16 PM EDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

:) I missed you too Shannon. I know we lost touch a while back but if you want, we really need to make sure that no longer happens.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hey Brian, good to be back. As I already posted in reply to another individual the site will be a while and will probably not even be this year but sometime next year. I do not want to rush with it and lol just one big mess, I can not say that enough lol.

You know I will always make it, and glad hear everything is good for the two of you :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great to see you back brother.I wasn't aware of your web site,would please send me a link to it.All is well with us and hope all is even better in your life.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ya, I know its just been a hectic second half of a year for me and unfortunatly the internet which does include these groups was the last thing on my mind.

Trust me when I say its nothing important, if it needs to come up down the road I will see that it is solved quickly.

Hope all is well Brother,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Welcome brother!!
Its been a while since I seen any of your post.. Hahaa
So what have you discovered about others?
Welcome back again!!

Thank You x_nightmare, :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@... wrote:

Welcome back.
Hail father Satan

Hail Satan

Thank You Sister :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Welcome back Strength :)

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

I have missed you brother,but we all have our own lives to live too.So encouraging about you new sight you are working on.Have no doubt when it is ready,we will be subscribers to it.Thanks for being there for both of us,when we needed you most my friend and comrade in the fight.It is amazing what Satan is doing in our marriage,and family with a little one on the way.Looking forward to what you have in store for the group,at the end of the month.Hope you are getting everything out of life you richly deserve too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:21 PM

Hey Brian, good to be back. As I already posted in reply to another individual the site will be a while and will probably not even be this year but sometime next year. I do not want to rush with it and lol just one big mess, I can not say that enough lol.

You know I will always make it, and glad hear everything is good for the two of you :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great to see you back brother.I wasn't aware of your web site,would please send me a link to it.All is well with us and hope all is even better in your life.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Absolutely strength. Just glad you're back and now you've got me thinking about my blog and the work I need to put into it. Satan's blessings upon you, brother!

HAIL SATAN!

My site is going to take a rather long time to get up and running. This is due to all kinds of reasons. Right now its just one big mess and with having 40 sermons laid out and that I want to touch on its going to take a while, especially with how I write. But once I get far enough where there is not a whole lot blank I will be sure to send the link to you.

And thanks for the interest :) it will give me that extra motivation to move forward with that headache lol.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back