Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

It's been a while...

thecatwoman3

Greetings to all...Yes, it has been a long time since I posted to this group, and honestly, I am ashamed to say that during this time I let other things become more important-school and just life itself. I stopped meditating-big mistake-and to make a long story short my so-called "life" turned out to be a mess.  
Along with that I decided to explore other forms of Satanism just out of curiosity which led to the road to nowhere-emptiness, no sense of direction, the same shit I experienced as an xian. I made a decision a few months back-a big one in fact, searching for a better life-or so I thought and ended up moving with my daughter, son-in-law, and four grandchildren 2000 miiles from home, regretfully, I might add. We ended up homeless for a few weeks, with no job aspects-something I was not used to. Wrought with worry and filled with negativity, I walked around as if engulfed in a black cloud not knowing what to do, where to turn, or what to think. I sat in my room just recently, wondered what to do. Though, through this mess I talked to Satan daily it felt like I was more talking to myself, still I sat down, and asked Him where I could truly find Him again-there was no way I could continue living my life the way I was without Him.
And so, I felt led by Him back to the meditation page on JoS site and decided it was exactly what I needed, and from that moment on, I have been meditating twice a day and I feel like "myself" again-but even better! This is what I have found out and what  I know for sure...
Lord Satan, He is my God, and the only true God I acknowledge-Ave, Satanas! This is what I know for sure..He has chosen me-he has chosen ALL of us! The rest-our pasts are irrelevant. We can go through our days knowing He is with us, we are not alone! The jew-god is impotent-he feeds off the suffering,  death, and destruction of mankind; a narcisst "god' who demands blind faith and devotion by a thought-collective herd of sheep who worship nothing but stolen stories of the True Gods who existed long before his impotent jewsus myth came along. Satan gives us a life free of death, freedom to express our emotions without fear of condemnation, free of dependency. He gives us individuality, creativity, and allows us to take pride in our talents without undeservingly taking the credit for himself. We can make mistakes and learn from them without fear of "eternal punishment". We don't have to be victims, suffering martyrs, or simpering sychophants who do nothing but bow to the feet of an arrogant being who demands 24/7 obedience and worship he does not deserve.
Together we will remain strong. We will fight along Satan and the Gods against our enemies-we will destroy xianity, islam, and jew-daisim, and we will be victorious.
Satan is the One True God-the healer and our strength! He loves us and accepts us even when we are unloving and undeserving. I know this for sure because never have I felt so much love and acceptance as I did yesterday after meditating. There was no doubt in my mind he was happy to see me back.
Yes, this is long but I am hoping that this will encourage someone in some way if needed, or if someone is wavering between dedication or not, to do so. You won't regret it!
Thanks to Maxine and all clergy of JoS, for without them I would not know the truth!
Hail Satan! Hail the Gods! Heil Hitler!!!

Feeling foolish?  Try this.1.  Lutheran  25 years2.  Can't remember shit  10 years3.  Hangin" with the born again Xian Hand Waving Energizer Batteries  3 months  (Kicked out).4.  Discovered Christianity was a hoax, tried reading a book from Church of Satan.  Knew spiritually that it wasn't possible - got totally derailed from the path Satan really wanted me on.  Gave up hope on finding Satan.  3 months5.  Discovered that Scientology is infiltrated by the Greys and suppressed by our government.  And a scam.  5 years into Scientology.  Remained for a another 5 as a propitiative fool, because I didn't think anything else was out there that truly addressed spiritual stagnation and the death / rebirth cycle.6.  Decided to open myself up spiritually through meditation and learn everything about the "occult".  Joined a group of psychics working to improve their skills.  Discovered that the person running the program did psychic work for the government and wanted to continue to get attention by recruiting people and didn't really want to teach shit.  4 months ago.7.  Decided to leave the psychic group 1 month ago after stumbling on Spiritual Satanism.  Now I'm on the right track.  Feel better?
Hail Satan!  Hail the Gods!  Heil Hitler!

Praiseworthy words.

Let there never be a time when you lose this understanding. Work on your aura of protection daily. Meditate, stud, learn and join us in spiritual warfare.

Stay strong.

Hail Father Satan!

It's great to see you here. Hail Satan!

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:41:19 PM, "thecatwoman3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings to all...Yes, it has been a long time since I posted to this group, and honestly, I am ashamed to say that during this time I let other things become more important-school and just life itself. I stopped meditating-big mistake-and to make a long story short my so-called "life" turned out to be a mess.  
Along with that I decided to explore other forms of Satanism just out of curiosity which led to the road to nowhere-emptiness, no sense of direction, the same shit I experienced as an xian. I made a decision a few months back-a big one in fact, searching for a better life-or so I thought and ended up moving with my daughter, son-in-law, and four grandchildren 2000 miiles from home, regretfully, I might add. We ended up homeless for a few weeks, with no job aspects-something I was not used to. Wrought with worry and filled with negativity, I walked around as if engulfed in a black cloud not knowing what to do, where to turn, or what to think. I sat in my room just recently, wondered what to do. Though, through this mess I talked to Satan daily it felt like I was more talking to myself, still I sat down, and asked Him where I could truly find Him again-there was no way I could continue living my life the way I was without Him.
And so, I felt led by Him back to the meditation page on JoS site and decided it was exactly what I needed, and from that moment on, I have been meditating twice a day and I feel like "myself" again-but even better! This is what I have found out and what  I know for sure...
Lord Satan, He is my God, and the only true God I acknowledge-Ave, Satanas! This is what I know for sure..He has chosen me-he has chosen ALL of us! The rest-our pasts are irrelevant. We can go through our days knowing He is with us, we are not alone! The jew-god is impotent-he feeds off the suffering,  death, and destruction of mankind; a narcisst "god' who demands blind faith and devotion by a thought-collective herd of sheep who worship nothing but stolen stories of the True Gods who existed long before his impotent jewsus myth came along. Satan gives us a life free of death, freedom to express our emotions without fear of condemnation, free of dependency. He gives us individuality, creativity, and allows us to take pride in our talents without undeservingly taking the credit for himself. We can make mistakes and learn from them without fear of "eternal punishment". We don't have to be victims, suffering martyrs, or simpering sychophants who do nothing but bow to the feet of an arrogant being who demands 24/7 obedience and worship he does not deserve.
Together we will remain strong. We will fight along Satan and the Gods against our enemies-we will destroy xianity, islam, and jew-daisim, and we will be victorious.
Satan is the One True God-the healer and our strength! He loves us and accepts us even when we are unloving and undeserving. I know this for sure because never have I felt so much love and acceptance as I did yesterday after meditating. There was no doubt in my mind he was happy to see me back.
Yes, this is long but I am hoping that this will encourage someone in some way if needed, or if someone is wavering between dedication or not, to do so. You won't regret it!
Thanks to Maxine and all clergy of JoS, for without them I would not know the truth!
Hail Satan! Hail the Gods! Heil Hitler!!!

Seriously? I do, thank you! 
Yours was an interesting journey by the way..
Hail, Satan and the Gods of Duat!

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:17 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Feeling foolish?  Try this.1.  Lutheran  25 years2.  Can't remember shit  10 years3.  Hangin" with the born again Xian Hand Waving Energizer Batteries  3 months  (Kicked out).4.  Discovered Christianity was a hoax, tried reading a book from Church of Satan.  Knew spiritually that it wasn't possible - got totally derailed from the path Satan really wanted me on.  Gave up hope on finding Satan.  3 months5.  Discovered that Scientology is infiltrated by the Greys and suppressed by our government.  And a scam.  5 years into Scientology.  Remained for a another 5 as a propitiative fool, because I didn't think anything else was out there that truly addressed spiritual stagnation and the death / rebirth cycle.6.  Decided to open myself up spiritually through meditation and learn everything about the "occult".  Joined a group of psychics working to improve their skills.  Discovered that the person running the program did psychic work for the government and wanted to continue to get attention by recruiting people and didn't really want to teach shit.  4 months ago.7.  Decided to leave the psychic group 1 month ago after stumbling on Spiritual Satanism.  Now I'm on the right track.  Feel better?
Hail Satan!  Hail the Gods!  Heil Hitler!

Read and study joyofsatan.org if you haven't already.
Dedicate your soul when you are ready, then start doing daily power meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back