Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

It's about the thing with priests in marriages and funerals.

Katie

alright, you know when you get marred, or at your funeral you have a priest bless you or something like that? what about us? I mean satanist who do we have or do? I don't plan on getting marred or dieing soon, but it's been bugging me and it's nice to know.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <kdraymor@... wrote:
alright, you know when you get marred, or at your funeral you have a priest bless you or something like that? what about us? I mean satanist who do we have or do? I don't plan on getting marred or dieing soon, but it's been bugging me and it's nice to know.

Hail Satan!
okay not sure about the funeral thing, but there is a marrige ritual detailed on the JoS site

here hope it helpshttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/se ... es666.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 6:43:20 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] It's about the thing with priests in marriages and funerals.

Hail Satan!

http://www.bandoo.co[/IMG

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

We have priests and priestesses but very few from what I know.I sometimes thought about this and really...I don't know.Unless you call a Priest/ess to officiate the service,there's nothing you can do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <kdraymor@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back