Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Italians?

Ciao, prima di qualche settimana fa avevamo un forum italiano insieme agli altri forum, ma ahimè gli ebrei ce l'hanno disabilitato. Avremo presto un'altro forum comunque. E rispondendo alla tua domanda, si, ci sono. Haha

i dont identify as an italian, but im mixed dark italian/aryan
some people here think that there is NO distinction between southern Italians, and the rest of the white race
i however know first hand there is a big difference, i have the blood, and our ancestors were well adapted to brutal sun. dont let these guys tell you different ok
anyways there are people here of all nationalities, and many bilingual individuals, if you wish to do our reverse torah rituals in italian, the link is right here, however the affirmations arent totally correct yet..https://mega.nz/#!j8oFVAZT!COtrpqD90gni ... z4GrX_5U90
there are a few italian speaking members here, alec wynn, gerecht ror, and starduststreakoflightning

candycrush, this time is not criticism, I promise. Alec Wynn is the name that appears when I reply from my phone, startduststreakoflightning is my email that appears when I reply from PC. Alright? Same person. I see we have something in common at last: we both don't identify as Italian, but in my case is not because of skin colour (mine is pretty fair, to be honest). I was born and raised in Italy, but that's all for what concerns my so-called "Italian-hood", if that's a word xD I share no common mindset or anything else with most other Italian people.

To the OP, yes, there are plenty of us, either lurking or actively participating in the groups' life.

<head/> There was an article about how the jewish influence came to Italy landing before all in Sicily and then in other areas, and how the jewish parasites intermingled with Gentiles. This is one of the reasons why the South experienced more issues and problema coming from the enemy. Of which mafia is a main offspring, mafia is fully jewish.

I can't say derails about the subrace and divisions in our country sorry, but I believe we're all White Gentiles.
On 09/12/2017, 17:14 "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I&apos;m from south Italy. What are you saying? That I&apos;m not white? XD

<head/> It's in the Satan's library, sorry I cannot paste the link right now
On 09/14/2017, 21:42 "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Oh yeah, I think I remember that!
I&apos;ll search for it and read again, it will surely help. Thank you :)

the Jewish influence literally raped the whole roman empire, there was an imprint in the face of every roman when the jews slapped their faces with Catholicism.''LOL the family tree i just made is only true for incest....which i dont think is the case, ive never asked so were gonna assume that is incorrect i made a new one below

1                 2      3     4          5    6   78     910      1112  1314

ok,  i  have seen a picture of my mothers grandparents, i am very sure that the man in the photo was a jew, the nose was disgraceful, not curved, but huge and nasty.
 assuming he is even my real great grandfather, so that makes him a great grand parent to me, making him number 9

so i guess that puts me at a possible 7% racial contamination
i have heard some say that even a drop of Jewish blood makes you Jewish, however, i have been dedicated for 3 years now... im very much alive, meditating and doing yoga eveyday.
so thats why i dont identify or feel like an italian, i have felt through my family tree and i dont believe that bunch of people really deserve to be called what they are, they took a shit on their heritage a VERY long time ago, and they havent even bothered to wipe it up since.

so im fine, and i personally think that the whole "one drop, turn on the gas and dont stop " rule isnt exactly accurate.
i mean how can a person born in 2000 be of a pure bloodline. its just not even realistic

anyway, NO im not calling you "nonwhite" i am just glad someone else feels as if sub races are a thing.
how can  white people live right next to africa by the sea for thousands of years, and not become different from the northern whites.
i had a few people tell me, THERE ARE ONLY 3 RACES black white and Asian.
it was a bit perplexing to me how people said you inherit the racial souls based upon your parents, and no matter what all gentiles are one of the 3.
 but the people of each race are quite diverse. so i figured the souls had to be different according to what sub race or nationality one is.
anyways i just wanted to share, i hope this doesn't trigger anybody too bad.
i want to add, i hope nobody thinks im just saying this to experiment as an infiltrator or something, i am totally genuine, and it felt good to at least type this and get it off my chest.
i am also cand.cru5h3r, and makesyouperfect on here, i had to change my name for security, however the problem is gone.
if you guys have a bone to pick with me because i sent this message, feel free to flame me at the other addresses.

Ciao a tutti :) una domanda: con sto layout di yahoo non trovo piu gli rtr, dove sono?

@gbc4f6
just a drop of jewish blood will make you jewish, don't post bullshit.

Well, I'm not the type of person that likes to fight, flame etc (even though I'm Aries and a lot of fire is exalted in me LOL). Even if I don't perfectly agree with your post it's okay, I respect your opinion.

By the way, you said something very good.

I don't know much about blood and a possibility to have some drops of that filthy poison in our blood, however yeah, I guess the distinct sign is that we are dedicated to Satan, we meditate and we do RTRs.
So I guess you have a point there.
But I have to read more about it.

<head/> Not sure if this is related to my previous posts.
The jews poisoned the italian mass mind starting from the south and Rome, but I did not mean bloodliines have been compromised (yes some of them of course, not all of them).
On 09/16/2017, 14:52 "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Well, I&apos;m not the type of person that likes to fight, flame etc (even though I&apos;m Aries and a lot of fire is exalted in me LOL). Even if I don&apos;t perfectly agree with your post it&apos;s okay, I respect your opinion.

By the way, you said something very good.

I don&apos;t know much about blood and a possibility to have some drops of that filthy poison in our blood, however yeah, I guess the distinct sign is that we are dedicated to Satan, we meditate and we do RTRs.
So I guess you have a point there.
But I have to read more about it.

So we are safe?

Speaking for myself, I don't think I have bad ancestors, actually it's good XD
I was just wondering and trying to understand this thing about south italians and whites, non-completely-whites thing.

Nooo Gerecht Ror XD
It's for the other member (I can't remember the name), I thought that if I replied under his post it would have been visible that I replied to him!
I'm sorry, I don't know much about forums et similia XD

<head/> We are as safe as any other Gentile.
One of the most common enemy tactics is trying to convince you are somehow jew or jew polluted in your bloodline, that is not true when you are sincerely Dedicated, as no jew can sincerely dedicate to Satan. This is aimed to create a subliminal link through constant worry.

On 09/17/2017, 08:40 "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  So we are safe?

Speaking for myself, I don&apos;t think I have bad ancestors, actually it&apos;s good XD
I was just wondering and trying to understand this thing about south italians and whites, non-completely-whites thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back