Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

it WORKED!!

Wright

last week monday i got advance notice during a meditation that i was going to be under spiritual attack. i was set to type up to my blog for a goetic entity, which i was told to do in advance of tonight's full moon phase. i carefully explained to them that i could either edit the information it gave me, or i could fight back, but i could not do both. on monday night the weather shifted and that is always a sign to me that the spirits are moving.

i spent the rest of the week going over notes i had and i posted them up. while posting them up i was remote-viewed by no less than THREE different sources, and the strangest thing is that a schizo came and sat beside me on a public internet terminal and started binding me 'in the blood of jesus.'

after i finished typing up my psi closed right down. the weekend and last week have been really wierd. some days i was free and wide open, other days i was so closed down that my eyesight was dim and i could barely hear. it's just been really wierd.

yesterday i got an idea that maybe that idiot who threw the blood of jesus on me to bind me needed to be removed. so i did a bit of a search to find out what removes blood and i learned that a perfect blood removing agent is Hydrogen Peroxide. apparently, hydrogen peroxide is said to NEVER FAIL to remove blood.

now, i keep hydrogen peroxide on me at all times because it is also excellent in destroying colds. even store-grade hp will destroy all germs in mucus on contact. the nazi party discovered that pouring capfuls of hydrogen peroxide into one's ears and spraying it into one's sinuses at the onset of a cold will kill the germs. it is one of those inexpensive cure-alls along with baking soda and other cheap, readily available things that have many uses.

so this is what i did. i use a meditation method known as the Rites Of Dane, which is basically a simple request to a spirit combined with a direct command. i poured hydrogen peroxide into a coffee mug, held it in my left hand (drawing hand), and sat cross-legged. my request is that the energy from the hydrogen peroxide be implanted into my aura and remove any and all bloodstains from my energy body, especially the blood of jesus being put on me by xians known and unknown. i also asked the power of the peroxide to wash the blood of jesus off of ANYONE around me, removing their protection and leaving them open to attacks by my spirits. i repeated this until i tranced out hard. as i repeated it i felt my head open up and close, like it was fluttering. i knew something was happening, but i continued on because you never want to leave such a working half-done. then i went to sleep.

around 2am i woke up. the people around me were coughing like mad! i was also coughing up phlegm, but not a lot of it. however, the people around me were coughing up a lung! i listened closely to their coughing and i realized...that is a PEROXIDE cough! what i did was WORKING!! the coughing continued for about an hour and then everyone went silent basically at the same time. i'm wondering if those people who coughed were bodies used as walk-in chambers for spirits or for xian magician astral projectors...

i then fell into trance and had a dream. i saw someone and in the dream i was so mad i punched them in the face. but the punch was in slow motion and i remember thinking, if i don't clench my fist harder, i'm going to break my wrist from hitting them this hard...

i had another dream as well

when i woke up it was DEAD silent. nobody was coughing. i know something had been removed. what i did was unusual, and it was a bit uncomfortable. but IT WORKED.

if you have any protestant xians such as baptists or pentecostals who love to 'plead the blood of jesus' against you, consider using the energy of hydrogen peroxide as a blood-removal agent. it is natural and it did a great job for me. you'll cough up phlegm in an uncomfortable way, but that's a good thing overall because germs grow in mucus. my head is WIDE open now and i feel GREAT!! :c)

hopefully i meet astaroth tonight like i was told to. i'm really looking forward to that

have a great weekend everyone

before i go, i do have to make this clear: DO NOT!!!! DRINK HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. if you have a syringe, you CAN spray a small amount of it into the back of your throat in order to get rid of a sore throat or cold, or you can use the syringe to spray it into your sinuses. but DO NOT drink it. in store-bought doses (3 - 6%) hydrogen peroxide can damage your insides, and at larger doses it can kill you. be smart and be safe. use the store-bought dose of 3% or if you have a higher dosage, dilute it down to under 3% with store-bought spring water before you use it.

Peroxide is a double-edged sword. Yes, it will clear out the sinuses, but the fumes strip away the lining of your respiratory tract. Having thirty seconds of nasal relief, followed by uncontrollable bleeding is really not a sound trade-off.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

before i go, i do have to make this clear: DO NOT!!!! DRINK HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. if you have a syringe, you CAN spray a small amount of it into the back of your throat in order to get rid of a sore throat or cold, or you can use the syringe to spray it into your sinuses. but DO NOT drink it. in store-bought doses (3 - 6%) hydrogen peroxide can damage your insides, and at larger doses it can kill you. be smart and be safe. use the store-bought dose of 3% or if you have a higher dosage, dilute it down to under 3% with store-bought spring water before you use it.

exactly. that's why i put it into my aura. :c) i caught a few rogue astral projectors that i had no other way of detecting. i don't think they liked that very much. hehe.

to hell with them and their 'blood of jesus.'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "circle.linear" <circle.linear@... wrote:

Peroxide is a double-edged sword. Yes, it will clear out the sinuses, but the fumes strip away the lining of your respiratory tract. Having thirty seconds of nasal relief, followed by uncontrollable bleeding is really not a sound trade-off.<

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back