Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Issues with my crown

sevenpointedvox

Hello everyone!
Last night I started opening my crown chakra, but I think I'm having difficulties. Im having strong flashes of emotions (anger, annoyance, joy, sadness, peace), but mostly negative stuff, & it's strong! I thought i'm supposed to feel happy & light? I did have trouble finding my pineal gland, though. Any suggestions/thoughts would be appreciated!
-spv

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:
Hello everyone!
Last night I started opening my crown chakra, but I think I'm having difficulties. Im having strong flashes of emotions (anger, annoyance, joy, sadness, peace), but mostly negative stuff, & it's strong! I thought i'm supposed to feel happy & light? I did have trouble finding my pineal gland, though. Any suggestions/thoughts would be appreciated!
-spv
This is a good sign! http://www.666blacksun.com/Clearing_Out.html

I will release this only once followed latter by the Eygptian Crown third eye activation of Ra in the Brain.

Brief: The third eye and crown chakra are located within the Brahman Chamber of the Brain, also referred to, in the inner initiate mysteries, as the Temple of the Sun (when activated). The pituitary and Pineal gland excrete the alchemical ingredients that activate the opening of these "Chakras" as they have been referred to.

Simple/subtle yet powerful meditation:

Egyptian Crown and Third Eye Activation:

Breathe in through the third eye, out the eyes.

In through the left nostril, out the ears.
In through the right, out the ears.

In both nostrils, out the crown. (Internally sound the KO HUM breath, KO on the intake HUM on the exhale)
In both Nostrils down to the solar Plexus, and out threw the crown.

In both nostrils down to the heart, and out threw the crown.
In both nostrils down to the throat, and out threw the crown.

In both nostrils, up to the third eye and out through the crown.

Do KO HUM into the left side of the Brain, and out the right side of the crown.

Do this Three times only…. In the beginning.

Finish by breathing KO down the spine and Hum up the spine 7 times.
Sit and meditate for at least 15 minutes afterwards.

This exercise is potent. If you need additional assistance feel free to email me privately. I have been dealing with these exercises and more for almost 20 years.

Enjoy
Charles

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Hello everyone!
-spv

Looks very interesting, might have to try that out for myself. A question for you Charles and any one else, would you know a meditation for clearing sinuses, or better something to even it out so I can breathe clear in both nostrils, just asking in case there is is something more specific other wise I will do some healing meditations. Much appreciated thanks in advance!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

<td val[/IMG]Do nadi sogahana. Fire finger at the brow. Use thumb to pinch off right nostral, breath through left nostral. Close off left. Exhale out the right. Breath in through the right. Exhale throught the left. Start over. NO holding of breath. Keep breath connected. This also balances the Nadis running along both sides of the spine and the middle for the channeling of Shakti. \ Charles

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Issues with my crown/ Crown third eye activation
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 6:20 AM

Looks very interesting, might have to try that out for myself. A question for you Charles and any one else, would you know a meditation for clearing sinuses, or better something to even it out so I can breathe clear in both nostrils, just asking in case there is is something more specific other wise I will do some healing meditations. Much appreciated thanks in advance!

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

Thanks Charles, is there a specific number of repetitions I should do? I try an do exercise 4 in the breathing techniques before i do my meditations, should I do the number of repetitions the same as that or more because of my blockage? Thanks in advance!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

<td val[/IMG]This is an advanced exercise out of the Jyoti Lineage and Eyptian Inner Temples. Just a little background there for ya.   Start out with 3 reps build from there in reps of 3 up to 21.   Enjoy. Let me know how it goes. I will give you the Activation of RA in the Brain latter, which is a crystalin light meditation. It will accelerate what this one manifests.   Charles

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 7:02 AM

Thanks Charles, is there a specific number of repetitions I should do? I try an do exercise 4 in the breathing techniques before i do my meditations, should I do the number of repetitions the same as that or more because of my blockage? Thanks in advance!

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

Much appreciated brother! last question, how long are the inhales and exhales? isn't usually the average from 4-6 seconds?

*HELLS WARRIOR*

<td val[/IMG]Just be relaxed dude. Just breath. what ever feels confortable. Not everything needs to be so structerred.   Charles

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 11:07 PM

Much appreciated brother! last question, how long are the inhales and exhales? isn't usually the average from 4-6 seconds?

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back