Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Issue with circulating energy meditation

officialkenshin

Also having some Lil problem too with this mediation which says
9.Now, direct the energy up your spine into your second chakra. (This is the second chakra located on your spine- with the first circulation, we focused on the chakras in the front, we are now directing the energy up the back).
Which is the second chakra up the spine?  Is it the sacral chakra?  And which chakras in front and back is being referred to there?
10. Continue to do the same, directing the energy up into each chakra, one by one located in the spine, until you reach your crown.
Chakras located in the spine are separate from the normal chakras or???? 11. This time, you can direct the energy without pausing, moving it along down the front of your body chakra by chakra until you stop again at the perinium and direct the energy up your spine.
Front of the body chakra??  I don't understand Pease help me out here
And also guys I forgot to add this in my previous question post concerning freeing the soul and detaching energy from past relationship 
Okay guys how do I detach unwanted energy from different girls I had one night stand with which I can't even remember their goddamn names or faces??? "

Chakras
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agram.html  

---In [email protected], <officialkenshin@... wrote :

9.Now, direct the energy up your spine into your second chakra. (This is the second chakra located on your spine- with the first circulation, we focused on the chakras in the front, we are now directing the energy up the back).
Which is the second chakra up the spine?  Is it the sacral chakra?  And which chakras in front and back is being referred to there?
10. Continue to do the same, directing the energy up into each chakra, one by one located in the spine, until you reach your crown.
Chakras located in the spine are separate from the normal chakras or???? 11. This time, you can direct the energy without pausing, moving it along down the front of your body chakra by chakra until you stop again at the perinium and direct the energy up your spine.
And also guys I forgot to add this in my previous question post concerning freeing the soul and detaching energy from past relationship 
Okay guys how do I detach unwanted energy from different girls I had one night stand with which I can't even remember their goddamn names or faces??? "

If you want to you can change the affirmation to specify it.

Remember to add "permanent" (if this is your goal) and "in a positive and healthy way" or something similar in your affirmations. You can do it for 40 days to make it permanent on your soul.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

Page 50: Freeing your Soul from enemy influences / Psychic Vampires.

Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf
http://web.archive.org/web/201605060255 ... 66vol1.pdf

How to detach self from unknown partners?
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/172320

---In [email protected], <officialkenshin@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back