Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israel rattled by sixth minor quake in under a week

firebird894

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-rattled-si ... 01400.html

Lets make it a 10 + off the scale :D

Experts have so far been unable to explain the sudden increase in quakes, but the development has prompted the Israeli government to begin a national drill for earthquake preparedness."Following four earthquakes in the past few days, the prime minister has ordered emergency drills in schools and instructions to be given to the public," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Monday evening.Eli Yishai, who heads the parliamentary committee charged with home front preparedness, announced a "special meeting" on Monday "in wake of the wave of earthquakes."
HAIL SATAN!!!

Awesome :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <firebird894@... wrote:

Experts have so far been unable to explain the sudden increase in quakes, but the development has prompted the Israeli government to begin a national drill for earthquake preparedness.
"Following four earthquakes in the past few days, the prime minister has ordered emergency drills in schools and instructions to be given to the public," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Monday evening.
Eli Yishai, who heads the parliamentary committee charged with home front preparedness, announced a "special meeting" on Monday "in wake of the wave of earthquakes."

HAIL SATAN!!!

HOLY SHIT!! That is some motivating and shocking news. Wow thanks for posting this, it warms my heart to see our destructive energy in process.

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:18 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], <firebird894@... wrote:

Experts have so far been unable to explain the sudden increase in quakes, but the development has prompted the Israeli government to begin a national drill for earthquake preparedness.
"Following four earthquakes in the past few days, the prime minister has ordered emergency drills in schools and instructions to be given to the public," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Monday evening.
Eli Yishai, who heads the parliamentary committee charged with home front preparedness, announced a "special meeting" on Monday "in wake of the wave of earthquakes."

HAIL SATAN!!!

sweeeettttt ;) Blast those filthy kikes.. i visualize their doom all the time ... i haven't done 40 days in total of the destruction ritual.. im gonna have to start over .. ive recently been doing money rituals because moneys tight for me right now.. but when i do restart the full fledged destruction ritual... im commin' in with a vengeance!!!!!!!!!!

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <firebird894@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!!!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Israel rattled by sixth minor quake in under a week
Sent: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 8:18:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   HOLY SHIT!! That is some motivating and shocking news. Wow thanks for posting this, it warms my heart to see our destructive energy in process.

Hail Satan!

"Following four earthquakes in the past few days, the prime minister has ordered emergency drills in schools and instructions to be given to the public," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu&apos;s office said on Monday evening.

HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]

I love it :) I visualize Jerusalem crumbling, everyday during my runic ritual.. I hope that filthy place is reduced to rubble.  

---In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Israel rattled by sixth minor quake in under a week

<td val[/IMG]   HOLY SHIT!! That is some motivating and shocking news. Wow thanks for posting this, it warms my heart to see our destructive energy in process.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]

I did a ritual to cause Israel an earthquake a while back and I've also prayed for it. So yay but I want a major earthquake and not a minor one. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2013, at 8:03 PM, Hooded Cobra <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:18 PM, " lydia_666@... " < lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], <firebird894@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back