Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israel bombs Lebanon

MercuryWisdom

Israel is now bombing Lebanon. Because of same situation with “Hammas” but now they replaced them with Hezbollah.

I don’t feel optimistic about this. Lebanon is such a beautiful country with such beautiful people and culture. I hate they had to suffer so long because they’re neighboring Israel.

What’s the end game of all of Israel’s warmongering and what can we do?

Israel is becoming a pariah state so fast it's not funny (for them). More rituals, keep on keeping on and we will get there sooner rather than later. Honestly, in the bigger picture, it is not that far away anyway.

I feel like it's not being covered as much as it should be either. I got this news from a cake decorating video of all places 🙄
It really depends on what sources you use. I had information about it almost as it happened.

Israel is becoming a pariah state so fast it's not funny (for them). More rituals, keep on keeping on and we will get there sooner rather than later. Honestly, in the bigger picture, it is not that far away anyway.
I understand. But somehow they seem like they’re suffering zero consequences.

They literally eradicated a whole people and did genocide in less than a year and the world’s acting like it’s just a normal Sunday or something and those that do something boycott Mcdonalds or Pepsi or whatever.

Then now after that’s done they’re moving to Lebanon and just killed a 1000+ people in a day or two and almost no response, no consequences for them.

Most they suffered is just a worse reputation and some minor political/economic unrest and that’s about it. While they are completely committing genocide and getting nations extinct, tortured, and dead in the worst possible ways.

This is so shit.

Most they suffered is just a worse reputation and some minor political/economic unrest and that’s about it. While they are completely committing genocide and getting nations extinct, tortured, and dead in the worst possible ways.
Israel is internally being torn in two. Ortodox jews are being forced to serve in the military. UN has declared Israeli settlements after 1967 being illegal just this month. On the surface these do not seem like much, but it's definitely something, and there are things I am not aware and thus can not bring to this discussion. In any case, their downfall is underway and accelerating. One just needs to have a look in the right places. Also, we must also temper our expectations. Large scale events take time to unfold.

Just, keep doing our RtRs/ God rituals. Israel is, getting what she deserves. They are already showing their allies,what they truly are as it is. The jews, are just exposing themselves,of who and what they really are with there actions and behavior

Israel is now bombing Lebanon. Because of same situation with “Hammas” but now they replaced them with Hezbollah.

I don’t feel optimistic about this. Lebanon is such a beautiful country with such beautiful people and culture. I hate they had to suffer so long because they’re neighboring Israel.

On one hand, a full out war is one of the least wanted outcomes at least for those on the ground and those who know what war is. On the other, there are times when the existence of a species or civilization has to be protected by any means necessary.

Considering how things are at the moment, the optimal course of action is what we do with rtrs and such, as it is a war of attrition that we are winning/have already won. Sure, the price is steep but zooming out to see the bigger picture of long term military strategy, it's justified because it guarantees success.

Soon the situation will be different and the conditions will be favorable enough to warrant another approach. Who's left standing will witness drastic change in geopolitics and in every aspect of this war.

What is crucial to any operation is the strict following of orders. Imagine if every soldier did what they felt like was the right thing. Shit would go south in a heartbeat. So let us heed the instructions given to us, be diligent and persevere to build a foundation for a bright satanic future.

SWP

It's also worth noting the mind-boggling amount of comments that are being deleted on YouTube. I've had a feeling that it suddenly it seems very pro-israeli on there recently, with a lot of comments being supportive of their recent actions, commending the pager attacks, etc..

However, I went on a news video today about the UN General Assembly voting to demand israel's withdrawal from Gaza. There are supposedly 28 comments as of writing this. In the comments section, I can only see 6 visible. Furthermore, the few remaining comments supposedly have replies, but upon clicking on the "show" button for those replies, nothing displays. They are really just using the comments section as part of their propaganda. They want anybody who's against israel to feel alone, and like they're losing.

Just like the whole controversy over banning social media, to "protect the children™", it is obvious how much they are trying to silence dissent.

Well, whatever. They can try to hide the truth as much as possible. Either way, this isn't going to end well for them. Israel's reputation is being destroyed, and the more they try to escalate things, the more they'll expose themselves. They are losing support and friends rapidly, even from people and countries who used to stand aside them. Israel's fate is sealed.

It's also worth noting the mind-boggling amount of comments that are being deleted on YouTube. I've had a feeling that it suddenly it seems very pro-israeli on there recently, with a lot of comments being supportive of their recent actions, commending the pager attacks, etc..

However, I went on a news video today about the UN General Assembly voting to demand israel's withdrawal from Gaza. There are supposedly 28 comments as of writing this. In the comments section, I can only see 6 visible. Furthermore, the few remaining comments supposedly have replies, but upon clicking on the "show" button for those replies, nothing displays. They are really just using the comments section as part of their propaganda. They want anybody who's against israel to feel alone, and like they're losing.

Just like the whole controversy over banning social media, to "protect the children™", it is obvious how much they are trying to silence dissent.

Well, whatever. They can try to hide the truth as much as possible. Either way, this isn't going to end well for them. Israel's reputation is being destroyed, and the more they try to escalate things, the more they'll expose themselves. They are losing support and friends rapidly, even from people and countries who used to stand aside them. Israel's fate is sealed.

No one will silence the people of Satan, that's true. I truly believe that, despite the numerous attempts for supposedly "protecting the children" or any other lies from the alien tribe, we will win and the fate of the alien tribe is sealed and foretold so to say

I've seen somewhere on the X platform I think it was where Israel declared itself as the most peaceful in the middle east or something like that although few days ago they just bombe Lebenon and killed 500 and that's just what media and the internet says in reality who knows what truly is happening. Crazy how people are still so blind and let them do such things closing their blind eyes in the name of even religion such as christianity which the jews are hate by anyways including islam but yea who knows what is gonna be next they try to push apocalypse that's certain because they know that they are losing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back