Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ISLAM IS A JOKE!

derikgsthreesixs23

I was watching some islam people on the internet because I heard they're child molestors. And its true, a muslim guy in his 50s had an interview and was talking that a girl can be a wife when she is one year old! Their holy book also says you can have foreplay and whip your junk one a baby when she is only a few months old but can't have penetration til she's about 4 or 5. Its sick. Oh and its also a sin to own a dog as a pet unless its being used for work. But what's interesting is that muslim no eating month is coming up. Its where they can't eat or drink water at all for a month except for 11 at night. I know because there's a lot I'm my town that work in the factories. And they feel like they don't have to do anything or should be put in easy jobs just because they aren't strong to work just because their idiot god wants to starve them for a whole month, what a joke. There's been a lot of problems at these meat factories because of these stupid muslim idiots. They also expect you to move if you have a corner locker while you're eating so they can pray to their stupid imaginary slave master allah.

There r so many muslims at my school. i hav been getting the nudge to read about islam in order to put up anti-tracts, to argue against them, n to bring them down. there's a lot of Us fighting against xianity, but we also must do wut we can to bring down islam, in the sphere of influence we r given. there r 60 000 students at my university n even more in this city of 5 million...every bit counts. may the enemy programs of islam n xianity fall, n the gentile races wake up to the jewish programs. may Lord Satan's will be done! Hail Satan! Hail the True Gods of Hell!

On Fri May 20th, 2011 11:39 AM EDT walyem6@... wrote:

It's true what you said Islam is a JOKE I was one of them I was doing all what the fake allah ask from muslim but I found my way to my real GOD our father SATAN

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back