Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is toleration of other peoples religious choices wrong?

Tolerance does not work, especially whe it comes to the enemy and their programs. This is where tolerance of the enemy leads, for ONE:
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Inquisition.html

American Atheists are forever battling it out in the courts, fighting incessantly against christian filth working relentlessly to destroy all personal liberties and freedoms we have.
http://www.atheists.org/

The enemy jews and their tools of christianity and islam are like cancer cells. They WILL NOT stop attacking us until they are thoroughly and completely destroyed. There is no bargaining with them. History is chock full of evidence for that. Just because YOU may be tolerant and respectful of others does NOT guarentee you will receive the same consideration and respect.

Satan does not want the fence straddlers. This is an extremely serious situation. The hard facts we either destroy the enemy or they will destroy us. What would happen if all of your immune system had the same idea in regards to harmful bacteria, viruses and germs? How long do you think you would last?

This is one of the major reasons christianity pushes pacifism, turning the other cheek and their version of 'tolerance.' Yet, they tolerate none, they DECIMATE, TORTURE, SLAUGHTER AND KILL ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THEIR FUCKING CHRIST!

The Ancient Pagan religions were warrior religions. There are many who are too weak to look at the truth about natural law and life. When one stops fighiting, one dies. This is not to say that certain groups cannot co-exist peacefully, but in regards to the jews, their tools and programs of xianity and islam, there is no bargaining. IT IS 'EITHER' 'OR.'

Those who are deluded into xianity should be re-educated. This will come in time, as the truth makes itself known more and more. Those who are hard core die hard xians, along with the jews, are a malignant threat to civilization and society as a whole. There is no co-existing with them.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], gary johnson <calypsokid25@... wrote:

Im a very tolerant person, regarding everything from religion to politics but i am wondering if father would find this offensive?
While i think other religions are C**p, i often think, well just becus i know my religion is the right choice, should i really knock someone else for making the wrong choice, and wont they find out sooner or later that they are on the wrong path?
I have NO love for these other religions but in a society where we kinda have to try and get along, is it ok to be tolerant of other peoples views?
I would appreciate your thoughts brothers and sisters
Thanks
Hail satan
Hail OSE

I agree with you Maxine. When will we start fighting the Moslems? It seems like we are more concerned with Xians and Jews and are leaving out a real kooky,dangerous bunch such as the Moslems

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Tolerance does not work, especially whe it comes to the enemy and their programs. This is where tolerance of the enemy leads, for ONE:

American Atheists are forever battling it out in the courts, fighting incessantly against christian filth working relentlessly to destroy all personal liberties and freedoms we have.

The enemy jews and their tools of christianity and islam are like cancer cells. They WILL NOT stop attacking us until they are thoroughly and completely destroyed. There is no bargaining with them. History is chock full of evidence for that. Just because YOU may be tolerant and respectful of others does NOT guarentee you will receive the same consideration and respect.

Satan does not want the fence straddlers. This is an extremely serious situation. The hard facts we either destroy the enemy or they will destroy us. What would happen if all of your immune system had the same idea in regards to harmful bacteria, viruses and germs? How long do you think you would last?

This is one of the major reasons christianity pushes pacifism, turning the other cheek and their version of 'tolerance.' Yet, they tolerate none, they DECIMATE, TORTURE, SLAUGHTER AND KILL ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THEIR FUCKING CHRIST!

The Ancient Pagan religions were warrior religions. There are many who are too weak to look at the truth about natural law and life. When one stops fighiting, one dies. This is not to say that certain groups cannot co-exist peacefully, but in regards to the jews, their tools and programs of xianity and islam, there is no bargaining. IT IS 'EITHER' 'OR.'

Those who are deluded into xianity should be re-educated. This will come in time, as the truth makes itself known more and more. Those who are hard core die hard xians, along with the jews, are a malignant threat to civilization and society as a whole. There is no co-existing with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], gary johnson <calypsokid25@ wrote:

Im a very tolerant person, regarding everything from religion to politics but i am wondering if father would find this offensive?
While i think other religions are C**p, i often think, well just becus i know my religion is the right choice, should i really knock someone else for making the wrong choice, and wont they find out sooner or later that they are on the wrong path?
I have NO love for these other religions but in a society where we kinda have to try and get along, is it ok to be tolerant of other peoples views?
Thanks
Hail satan
Hail OSE

<td val[/IMG]thankyou for setting me straight on that HP maxine, i understand much better now. Hail satan Hail Ose

--- On Sat, 7/17/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is toleration of other peoples religious choices wrong?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 2:58 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], gary johnson <calypsokid25@... wrote:

Thanks
Hail satan
Hail OSE
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back