Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is this true

cerbyrusq

i wrote this article for a xian family memberjust verify that its trueaddress anything and points i may i may have missed
There are 2 k[/IMG]hu[/IMG][CA1]  race was youn[/IMG]and<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG][CA2]  the Hebrews lied about the truth and in doing so made him into their enemy. That isn’t the modern Satanist witch’s Satan he is probably a reptilian; the reptilians are another race with scales hence their name. Reptilians have been at war for 10,000 years with the real Satan. Reptilians added an extra gene to Satan’s humans to create the Jews to destroy every satanic race with religion and thinking; slowly.  Which you fell for hook line and sinker I mean Jesus was Jewish and he says “either you love me or I’ll send you to hell and I’ll love you back unless you disobey me.” Well let me tell you something there’s no such place as heaven and  the enemy aliens I’ll write about next they like to dress up so if you believe in Jesus or Allah or Buddha the alien   can imitate anyone or thing. There’re three types of enemy alien humanoids 1st there are greys that look like Paul but are not as friendly. 2nd are the reptilians they are usually very tall 10 feet tall or more and they exist in the dimension 3.5 and that’s why we sometimes think we saw something but then we dismiss the thought as imagination. 3rd are enemy Nordics these ones look like humans but some have wings and kinetic powers and yes they look like angels, but they’re not.  All 3 have the technology to manipulate human thoughts on a minor scale.I think you were possessed by greys, greys can be really tiny or tall. Anyway every Christian thinks praying makes demons go to hell but greys aren’t demons bcos if they were real demons I think you’d be a spiritual Satanist believing all I have said. Ghosts are what come in between lives and poltergeists are real but rare. 2nd level ghosts are they, 1st level ghosts are way more common but u can only see them when your third eye has fully opened.   Hail Satan   

Hello everyone, bro where do you find this, the jews are another race, they dont came from our God, AlJilwah said this people dont came from us
Hail Satan

HEllo brothers in Satan, cerberious may be u want see the topic in the group called Reptilian Gens, i guess that this subject is related to our analisis

Hail Satan

Hi everyone, Satan guide and bless us, dear cerberius, i only know this part from Aljilwah, if we want 100% accuracy second of the Satan Book,i guess that the more close and serious source can be the gnetical science, or the lost Book of Enki, if u are thinking in other source accord with our truth please let me know to make a research, is important for all us.
Hail Satan

thanx  i kno where  he got the mining for gold   story from:   the other book of genisis not in the bible   altho i havent read it i heard a bit about it on you tube it also mentions   adam aka  adamu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back