Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this some kind of a problem...?

Light Yagami

Well hi.There is a realization I've recently discovered and it makes me wonder if this is actually a... normal thing?

I've realized that whenever someone dies (whether this is a relative or a friend's pet etc) I do not feel any emotion at all. I do not feel sadness or anger or... any kind of emotion that a person is supposed to feel when another dies. I really feel *nothing*.
I even try to make myself sad on purpose because 'hey, this is normal, right?' so I will think of how the other person feels because of their loss (for example if an uncle of mine died, I'd try to think of  how my aunt -his wife- would feel, so that I could feel sad as well).
So, I wanna ask: is this weird? To be honest, it doesn't bother me because... it just doesn't. Is this normal?

I think the most fucked up thing that happened... well yesterday a pet of a friend died. It was killed by a car and me and my friend arrived at the scene shortly after it happened (the car was nowhere to be found of course...). The pet was hardly alive, breathing heavily with blood and I juuuust didn't feel anything. :/
I think this is really fucked up. I do NOT want in any way and do NOT ACCEPT IN ANY FUCKING WAY ANY KIND OF ABUSE whether it is towards an animal or a human!! I can't stand these, I am 100% against them and will not tolerate them! But at that moment... My friend was crying and was so upset while I wasn't feeling anything at all.... :/

So, is this really bad? Is it too fucked up? Is there any way to... um, 'correct' this sort of apathy towards another's death? Although I don't mind not being sad or angry about it... But I don't think there could be a logical explanation for my apathy towards such an issue!

From my observation, study and experience. This is totally normal.
You may not have been that close to your relative, friend or pet that you thought you were. You may have got to the point where your soul and mind are strong enough to not get influenced by stressful situations. Instead of panicking and getting depressed or mad, you remain calm.
That you are more aware of how nature works.

It may also be your individualistic way of dealing such thing as death.
Like myself, if a human die, like someone that I know which I am not close too, I do not cry and grief over it. I do think it is tragic and sad, understanding what bad has happened etc. But, I am more objective.
If an animal die, well....then I cry cry.
Forcing yourself into feeling an emotion is the same as ignoring or suppressing an emotion. It leads to disaster. Just because you do not feel the "normal" things, doesn't mean you are weird or that it is not normal.
As you said, you are more well aware of what has happend, how sad and tragic as it is. You acknowlegde it, although you may not get the response or reaction you thought you should.

It may just be a fase you are going through right now in life. You are a satanist. A human. And maybe with more meditation this will go away and you may feel apathy as you think  you should, and Father Satan has guided you to realize this, so you can acknowlegde this and work with it.

The throat chakra is the seat of emotions, maybe you should meditate more on that chakra? From my experiences each chakra has specific emotions. I am not saying I am any expert here, just stating some suggestions to try helping you out!
But NO! I will not say you are fucked up because you don't feel apathy in the way of what is looked at as 'normal'! From where I see it, it is your own way of dealing that kind. And I do believe when someone you really care about passes away, you cry or get sad.
The best way of fixing this is to acknowledge it and accept it. Meditate and work further. Which I believe you are already doing :) And may Father Satan guide you to a clear answer!
My dark blessings to you!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Well, I think the question is "why" exactly is death something to be sad about? Im in the same boat, but I know why I don't feel.
1- my mom and the Mormons caused severe dissociation(I can't feel much of anything, and I'm never sure if I actually feel am emotion.)
2-i usually never attached strongly to That individual myself. Their life had almost zero impact on mine, why should their absence impact me at all?
3- for various reasons I don't view death as bad.
A- I've been suicidal before, genuinely so. Death is actually an appealing thing if anything.
B- I've always had an awareness that there was more after this life. And that death was simply another part of the journey. It's not much different from someone moving to another country. And as a Satanist, you probably would be able to contact anyone who did die if you really wanted to or needed to.

Those are my thoughts/experiences. Hopefully it helps a little.

HAIL SATAN!

Maybe you were not close to the people who died... but if someone very important to you died, who you shared a lot of experiences... you should become sad, because you can't spend more time with them and have fun... but that doesn't mean you become depresed for that reason... death is a natural and is part of life, and since you have knowledge about it, you don't feel the FEAR asociated with it.

If you have every taken any psychiatric medication, or certain modern so-called 'medicines', they could be the cause. The psychiatric industry is false, and is designed as a money making racket while simultaneously ruining the minds of the population. One of their 'side-effects' is the harming of the production and secretion of chemicals dealing with emotions. Another thing is modern television, but this does not affect everyone so deeply. Due to most entering trance states while watching television and the television shows tending to be anti-life and anti-sympathy many have had their sympathy and empathy disconnected. There are other things that have caused these states in people, and research will help you if you are interested in them.
It is not necessarily a problem, and it could also be cased by past life experiences. I recommend entering a medium or deep trance state and attempting to fix it if you wish. The color green (color of venus, and love) can be visualized in the trance state to help, so can blue. Do this work on the throat and heart chakras, and due to it possibly being due to chemical problems make sure to work on the brain as well.

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Thank you all for your responses. :)It's good to know that it's not a fucked up situation but it probably is something that I need to fix...
I do not take any medicines etc.I've been thinking that this apathy of mine when someone dies indeed originates from my past lives (avoiding getting attached etc).

But you know... Many of you mentioned that "death is a natural thing" but I really can't see it that way.
At least when it comes to humans... I believe it is not natural for a human's body to rot (grow old, lose teeth, have pain all over the body) and die. I believe this is an unnatural process that's been happening because of the jewish misinformation and of course because they hide the Truth.
Since Satan created us with the intention of making us Gods... I don't believe death is natural... I do believe that there will be periods in life of "death" and "rebirth" but not in the physical realm, if you know what I mean. I don't know if it's deluded of me to think that death is not natural for humans but I'm really supportive of this opinion of mine.

Στις 3:26 π.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "jhdea11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

If you have every taken any psychiatric medication, or certain modern so-called 'medicines', they could be the cause. The psychiatric industry is false, and is designed as a money making racket while simultaneously ruining the minds of the population. One of their 'side-effects' is the harming of the production and secretion of chemicals dealing with emotions. Another thing is modern television, but this does not affect everyone so deeply. Due to most entering trance states while watching television and the television shows tending to be anti-life and anti-sympathy many have had their sympathy and empathy disconnected. There are other things that have caused these states in people, and research will help you if you are interested in them.
It is not necessarily a problem, and it could also be cased by past life experiences. I recommend entering a medium or deep trance state and attempting to fix it if you wish. The color green (color of venus, and love) can be visualized in the trance state to help, so can blue. Do this work on the throat and heart chakras, and due to it possibly being due to chemical problems make sure to work on the brain as well.

I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

it might be your kundalini has been activated, you never know just wait a few more weeks and see if you get more signs of an activated kundalini (crawlies and a massive pulling up sensation)i didnt know my kuindalini has been activated until weeks after , and btw the OBE's ive been having were also because of my kundalini i have also figured this out, 
complete detachment is what you are going through 
or you might just like me and external events dont seem to affect u much :) 
HAIL SATAN!

I totally agree with you Light Yagami, that death, especially when it comes to us humans, death is not natural. Death occurs because of lack of knowledge, misinformation and so on. Due to the enemies work.
If it hadn't been for them, we would have medicine that stops aging, cures for everything so to speak. But the enemy has prevented this from us.
So yes, I support you 100%

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back