Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is this reality a dream we are collectivly having . new age religion

viagndemon

This density is the physical plain a low vibrational energy field that coagulates matter as above so below is this reality "where its at" so to speak?

SO our souls can only grow in power on the physical plain. New agers would ask where does that leave any sort of enlightenment in the picture?
a lot of philosophy references to this reality being  a dream, ive been reading some Alan watts who refrences and quotes from a lot of eastern sanskrit etc, he quotes as this reality is ' The all knowing mind having an experience of itself'. The 'inhalation and exhalation of brahma as the universe expends and contracts' . The idea being to raise ones vibration back to the one source from which we all spawned to awaken so to speak to be enlightened. This reality being ever changing and evolving with each age etc, 

freemasons believe in this also and have the heirarchies or also known as the white brotherhood from theosophy where Sanatkumara is the highest ranked being supposed to of been one of the first beings to dip into the watery depths of the universe from the light, i do believe thats all an enemy construct to trap us in again and keep us enslaved under a spiritualheirarchy thats all religion ever does, but freemasons understand the game of black and white and how humans create reality with our intention and focus.. If they look to raise their vibration and ability to work in different dimensions as they rise up their degrees are they ultimetly doomed to failure? they believe they can become gods raising through density etc where their thoughts will manifest instantly etc

'As above so below'
they also believe this planet is going to move into the 5th dimension ands they are trying to keep control through the shift where they will rule  as gods OVER US THE GOYIM.
what happens to our souls as we raise kundalini new agers also quote the kundalini is a way for beings from the fourth dimensions notely reptilians who want to move through us as doorways into the fifth dimension where they will rule us as gods as we move through a cyclic planetary raise in vibration

theres a lot of this around right now any thoughts?
i am confused about our soul and the bigger realities regarding our universe and our conciousness and us evolving etc

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back