Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this offensive in any way?

Al

I have a play station network account witch i use when i have free time. My online id is joyof_sataan_com and with the game i play, i encounter about 3 - 500 players a week or more and they all see my id. I figured this is a good way to introduce outsiders to truth. Even so i feel hypocritical using a system that was created by the enemy to delude people. It also looks bad a spiritual satanist playing "call of duty" to aware people of the j.o.s. What do you guys think?

it could be offensive as not all that claim to be satanists are necessarily on our side.
if its on a game like that well that could mean anything.
i mean did this individual say anything specific to you???
and if so then what was it???

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is this offensive in any way?

I have a play station network account witch i use when i have free time. My online id is joyof_sataan_com and with the game i play, i encounter about 3 - 500 players a week or more and they all see my id. I figured this is a good way to introduce outsiders to truth. Even so i feel hypocritical using a system that was created by the enemy to delude people. It also looks bad a spiritual satanist playing "call of duty" to aware people of the j.o.s. What do you guys think?

O no not like that some talk shit but i wind up arguing with them (i shut them up) but im wondering if this looks bad or is it offensive to jos that im sporting their website and showing it off so to say. I figured its one way for me to that spread the truth out there. I mean im not starting the arguments i just keep my mic on mute until somebody says something then i correct them... You think its not necessary for me to do this? should I change my online id name because its looks bad? thats prety much what im wondering, thank you for your time.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Is this offensive in any way?

it could be offensive as not all that claim to be satanists are necessarily on our side.

I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea (as long as you're polite.) Subtle, not in-your-face advertising for the site. The curious ones will check it out, and hopefully read.

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:56 AM

O no not like that some talk shit but i wind up arguing with them (i shut them up) but im wondering if this looks bad or is it offensive to jos that im sporting their website and showing it off so to say. I figured its one way for me to that spread the truth out there. I mean im not starting the arguments i just keep my mic on mute until somebody says something then i correct them... You think its not necessary for me to do this? should I change my online id name because its looks bad? thats prety much what im wondering, thank you for your time.

This is a wonderful idea and I have considered doing it myself. Keep it up and play whatever, I assure you Satan loves what you are doing.

Yeah.. your right i already got like 3 people to check the jos out (those that messaged me) and its barely been a week, who knows how many others checked it out just by glancing at my name. Thanks sis  HAIL SATAN!!!!
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:48 PM

I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea (as long as you're polite.) Subtle, not in-your-face advertising for the site. The curious ones will check it out, and hopefully read.

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:56 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back