Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this normal?

kareem335

Hello, it's been 3-4 days since i've been working on my crown chakra,
so today i did the meditation 2 hours after that, i felt drowsy like i
was high or something (the JOS site said that was normal), but it was
supposed to go after several hours or something i suppose, but it's
been going on for almost twelve hours now, other than that i feel so
week i can't walk across the corridor without feeling so tired and
light headed, is this normal, if not what could be happening? or is
this unrelated with me opening my crown chakra?
Thanx for your time
Hail satan!

Wow.. ._.

Ok,I think,I believe,I suppose basically that you should do the
opening for the crown chakra meditation only once and if you don't
feel nothing for the next day,then redo it.

When I did it,after I finished,immediately,I felt this euphoria
feeling but only for 1-2 seconds.. DDDx

I wish it lasted longer.

But to tell you the truth,I don't think 12 hours is that good.. ._.
But I'm not sure..

Is there any possibility that you kinda overstimulated it or
something? o_O

Sorry I can't really help you.. DDx

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kareem335" <zidan_24@... wrote:

Hello, it's been 3-4 days since i've been working on my crown chakra,
so today i did the meditation 2 hours after that, i felt drowsy like i
was high or something (the JOS site said that was normal), but it was
supposed to go after several hours or something i suppose, but it's
been going on for almost twelve hours now, other than that i feel so
week i can't walk across the corridor without feeling so tired and
light headed, is this normal, if not what could be happening? or is
this unrelated with me opening my crown chakra?
Thanx for your time
Hail satan!

Were you breathing too deeply? Maybe you gave yourself a stroke. See a
doctor if it doesn't go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "husseinalbarak"
<husseinalbarak@... wrote:
Were you breathing too deeply? Maybe you gave yourself a stroke. See a
doctor if it doesn't go away.
a stroke?! wow, i hope it's not that seriouse, but that might be true
cause i guess i overdid the meditating, and it's been a while since i
did any meditations at all i just started recently, i'm ok now, woke
up with a headache tho, so what should i do now? there are so many
things i want to work on spiritually...

Well, for every time I close my eyes I see weird shapes of colors: Blue, green, silver, gray, and sometimes red. Is that normal? Also every night when I try to sleep I hear an annoying "eee" noise that's never ending.. I've asked some of my friends if they do the same thing and they always say no. One last thing, just about every night I'll have a weird dream and it (most of the time) comes true within the next three months?

Hail Satan!! ^^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skater_girl_4_u" <skater_girl_4_u@... wrote:
Well, for every time I close my eyes I see weird shapes of colors: Blue, green, silver, gray, and sometimes red. Is that normal? Also every night when I try to sleep I hear an annoying "eee" noise that's never ending.. I've asked some of my friends if they do the same thing and they always say no. One last thing, just about every night I'll have a weird dream and it (most of the time) comes true within the next three months?

Hail Satan!! ^^
For me, the color thing and my dreams coming true are both the same. But, when I have dreams, they usually have something to do with global or national problems. Like Hurricane Katrina (which is my name), 9/11, and windstorms here in Washington State. I don't know about the color thing, though, but I usually see them right before I go to sleep. Then, I can't sleep when I see them. XP

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

by "eee" noise u mean a buzzing vibration sounds i hear them 2, they say the universe runs on vibrations.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, May 8, 2009 02:09 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Is this normal?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skater_girl_4_u" <skater_girl_4_u@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! ^^

For me, the color thing and my dreams coming true are both the same. But, when I have dreams, they usually have something to do with global or national problems. Like Hurricane Katrina (which is my name), 9/11, and windstorms here in Washington State. I don't know about the color thing, though, but I usually see them right before I go to sleep. Then, I can't sleep when I see them. XP

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "James Rich" <rimpytipy2@... wrote:
by "eee" noise u mean a buzzing vibration sounds i hear them 2, they say the universe runs on vibrations.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, May 8, 2009 02:09 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Is this normal?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skater_girl_4_u" <skater_girl_4_u@ wrote:

Hail Satan!! ^^

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
Yeh that's exactly wat I hear, but I can hear it throughout my entire body, and wats even weirder than that is when I do hear it, I feel a weird urge of energy though?

Hail Satan!! ^^
The "eeee" sound i can allways hear, it doesnt leave unless i drown it out with music. i find it very anoying in silence and use music to go to sleep. ( something relaxing like techno) with the colors im not soo sure. but the dreams i have come true after 6months - 2 years.
hope i helped a bit

Hail Satan!!!

i have had the eeeee sound all my life. i have dreams that come true in about a year. though they're not important dreams. i wish i had a dream of the stock market u know. when i close my eyes i see those colors also. is almost like im trying to see something but it never realy forms anything. do you or did u have blue eyes, i was told they're more prone to seeing the future. i had them when i was young. its good to know im not alone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joker_729" <joker_729@... wrote:
i have had the eeeee sound all my life. i have dreams that come true in about a year. though they're not important dreams. i wish i had a dream of the stock market u know. when i close my eyes i see those colors also. is almost like im trying to see something but it never realy forms anything. do you or did u have blue eyes, i was told they're more prone to seeing the future. i had them when i was young. its good to know im not alone.
Yeh I kno how that is, the vision are never important at all, and my eyes r blue but also white, so idk.

Many times, when i think about a question, i always get the right answer, without knowing it for real... i mean, it comes out of nowhere, but it's the right answer... some times when i think about my guardian demon (that is still unknown to me... 'coz i can't get in a trance state, so i can't understand who he/she is... but i think my g.d. is Marchosias... 'coz i'm kinda in love with her, i mean, i made a scroll only for her sigil, i write everywhere i can her name or sigil...and we're similar in many things xD) i feel like a heavy shiver that sometimes makes an "Aaah" (not an orgasm...[even though it looks like it]) run out of my mouth unwillingly. Is this normal?
And another question... is the fact that i'm always "kidnapped" by crows (by day) and bats (by night) when i go out in the town or in the wood near my town? i mean... a friend of mine went in the wood. There weren't crows or bats... i came too and then came a couple of crows, and later, in the night, many bats... is this normal?
Hail Satan!!!

I've been a satanist for several months, doing the meditations and whatnot fairly regularly. I can feel energy quite easily now, but about a month ago I've been almost unable to pull it in. It feels like a full bottle trying to pull in more water.

Also, starting around then I've been able to kind of "hear" the thoughts of people around me; nothing major, just surface thoughts and emotion. Although, if I focus, it gets much more detailed. Is there an explanation for the first thing, or anybody else experiencing the second? Thanks, Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crazyferretsmith" <crazyferretsmith@... wrote:
I've been a satanist for several months, doing the meditations and whatnot fairly regularly. I can feel energy quite easily now, but about a month ago I've been almost unable to pull it in. It feels like a full bottle trying to pull in more water.

Also, starting around then I've been able to kind of "hear" the thoughts of people around me; nothing major, just surface thoughts and emotion. Although, if I focus, it gets much more detailed. Is there an explanation for the first thing, or anybody else experiencing the second? Thanks, Hail Satan.
i personly dont know so, i guess it must be ^_^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back