Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this Aura?

jhd4412

I can see clear outlines around people, animals, somethings but I have to try to see it by focusing on the subject. But I never see any color.

I tried to Summon Sorath and my hands started tingling but I saw no aura. Can you see aura in the dark? Still, I asked some questions and got some bangs so when I asked questions I went along with that.

But I'm not sure if I can see aura, if it can be seen in the dark and if I summoned Sorath.

not sure about the de[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is this Aura?

I can see clear outlines around people, animals, somethings but I have to try to see it by focusing on the subject. But I never see any color.

I tried to Summon Sorath and my hands started tingling but I saw no aura. Can you see aura in the dark? Still, I asked some questions and got some bangs so when I asked questions I went along with that.

But I'm not sure if I can see aura, if it can be seen in the dark and if I summoned Sorath.

What does it mean if I can see "the air", as billions of stars and I can see the aura of the moon but not people?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

not sure about the demon. but yes, usually the aura is seen as a fine bright mist around people or objects. and of course you can see auras in the dark. just focus. and always relax during anything you do. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is this Aura?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back