Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is this a gift from satan?

munchlord

umm this is going to sound wiered but i think father satan has given me a gift. i have the power to foretell the future evan if it is a bit vauge at first if i keep meditating on it in my astral temple the prophocy becomes more and more clear. it first started at the zoo my mom thought it was just a coincidence she still does but the thing is i have almost never been wrong. and recently i have been getting some bad "vibes" so i checked it out and it turns out that in the year 2012 there will be a day of either doom or great celebration. on that date we as satinists will have the opportunity to wipe out all belife in other riligions and everyone on the planet will either be converted or somehow die. now im not 100% on this next part but just think you all shoud know, should we fail to obliderate the xians and other pieces of filth then we might all perish in a horrible horrible place. i will continue to meditate on this and get back to you all but till then try to find a way that might help us to succeed in deafeating them

hail satan and all the crowned princees of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Thing I have Notice On This E Group Is That The Last Step In Magnum Opus Was Released And If We Are Immortal Then How Can We Not Succeed. The Xians Will Fall, And We Shall Win.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back