Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there anything I need to do to make the demon leave?

zachpawlikowski

Hi, I was on the website that got me here and it was very convincing, but I don't think I saw anything about how the demon leaves. I, of course, live my parents and sister and have family come over often. So one thing I wanted to know is if it leaves my house if I summon it here and if it will ever come back...I have not yet to try to summon one yet due to this question because if my family knows I summoned a DEMON the would beat me lol Jk

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zachpawlikowski" <zachpawlikowski@... wrote:
Hi, I was on the website that got me here and it was very convincing, but I don't think I saw anything about how the demon leaves. I, of course, live my parents and sister and have family come over often. So one thing I wanted to know is if it leaves my house if I summon it here and if it will ever come back...I have not yet to try to summon one yet due to this question because if my family knows I summoned a DEMON the would beat me lol Jk
Demons-better now as Gods to us will leave on their own and there is no need to dismiss them or anything. more than likly your family won't have a clue about you summoning a demon cause many of them are cluless about anything. if it was remotly possible that they could see or notice anything they would think that they are seeing an angel cause our gods are beautiful better looking than any angel. make sure that you are deicated to Father before trying to summon a demon many don't like to answer to someone that isn't deicate cause of what happened to them in the past.

Hail Father Satan

First the Demon is not an "it", but he or she, not a toy but a God. The Demons leave after the summoning on their own, they are very busy you know. And even if they stay, your family probably won't feel a Demon there unless they are psychic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zachpawlikowski" <zachpawlikowski@... wrote:

Well you know they have a tongue and ears so i guess you could tell them:\
But don't ask them to leave unless your bussnes is finished.Summoning a Demon for nofthing or just to see if it works is really stupid :)
Also if you still got *any* doubts to Satanism or still doubt if Jesus is wrong you'd better not summon any Demon.

Demons aren't our slaves or servents to just be dismissed when we are done with them. They are our teachers and our guardians. They come and go as they please. When we "summon" them we are asking them to come to our aide, its their choice to do so. I would advise you read more about Demons and how to interact with them. Otherwise you will probably inadvertly disrespect the demon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back