Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is there any way if i can tell if im dedicated to satan

IF it was sincere IT MATTERS. PERIOD.

People have problems with realising one FUNDAMENTAL thing - it is about INTENTIONS, not about money.

Look what xians do - they go to their monumental temples, pray to their sorry fiction, which they deem all-powerful, swear that they will not do this and that, and after leaving they commit all those crimes they sworn NOT to do? Consequences? None.

Xianity is spiritually hollow, as well as everything that is of the kike.

In Spiritual Satanism every sacrament MATTERS because it is TRUE, as well as Father Satan.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blindwatcher49" <blindwatcher49@... wrote:

i did the dedication pretty badly and i know its about what was in your heart but i want to be sure

For many people, doing the dedication is their first ritual EVER, so it does not always go perfectly.But it is your in heart what matters. :)Welcome to the family. Glad to see you here. HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 1:23:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is there any way if i can tell if im dedicated to satan

i did the dedication pretty badly and i know its about what was in your heart but i want to be sure

<td val[/IMG]Yes Welcome!!!! Like she said sometimes it doesn't go the way we want it too.I was blessed to here voices that told me that I was part of the family of Hell now,and that I was going to be protected.Have not heard them since,but I know Father is in my life now. .
Hail Father Satan,
Brian.

--- On Tue, 2/22/11, White Wolf <white.wolverine666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is there any way if i can tell if im dedicated to satan
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 7:48 PM

For many people, doing the dedication is their first ritual EVER, so it does not always go perfectly.But it is your in heart what matters. :)Welcome to the family. Glad to see you here. HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 1:23:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is there any way if i can tell if im dedicated to satan

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back