Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there any genetic and biological evidence the Jews are even a rea

Lord Kayle

I have seen this argued both ways for and against, but am still wondering.
We know that most everything in the Holey-Babble was stolen from other stories pre-dating itto give the Jews a history they never really had.
IF so then where did they come from?And how are they even really a race?
I have read that there is a chance that many of them just converted to Judaism and arereally Khazar's (Ashkenazi Jews) and so are not even real "racial" Jews.
I've also read that they apparently have genetic dispositions that make them prone to many specific diseases most of the rest of the population do not get. - But this could be just for the same Ashkenazi Jews, so I am not sure if this really is applicable.
There is much controversy and speculation about this subject so it gets very confusing.
Did the evil Annunaki, Greys and Reptilians actually create them.I have seen hints that they may be cross-breeds of Reptilians.Does anybody have more information about them?
HAIL SATAN!

We know that most everything in the Holey-Babble was stolen from other stories pre-dating itto give the Jews a history they never really had.
I have read that there is a chance that many of them just converted to Judaism and arereally Khazar's (Ashkenazi Jews) and so are not even real "racial" Jews.
I've also read that they apparently have genetic dispositions that make them prone to many specific diseases most of the rest of the population do not get. - But this could be just for the same Ashkenazi Jews, so I am not sure if this really is applicable.
There is much controversy and speculation about this subject so it gets very confusing.
Did the evil Annunaki, Greys and Reptilians actually create them.I have seen hints that they may be cross-breeds of Reptilians.Does anybody have more information about them?
Hail Satan!

The grey's created the jews using their own DNA:The greys are actually pink lizards/reptillians wearing inter-dimensional space suits, a hive mind lave species of the "actual" reptillians. for some reason they get mad if you tease them about not having sexual organs. I don't know the specifics of this but I do know the jews all have some black,as in african blood. 

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 22:04:22 -0700
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Is there any genetic and biological evidence the Jews are even a real "race"?

Hail Satan!

The grey's created the jews using their own DNA: Actually no.
Greys did not create the jews. Greys of a different race from the reptilians. The reptilians created the kikes. So they have reptile DNA.
The greys are just. Puppets of the reptilians. There is a lot of proof that jews are not human. The most evident is there dislike for humanity. If you read alittle bit of history you will learn that all the major wars and destruction on earth are caused or stired by the jews!!
Secondly it has been proven that there dna is not identical to that of humans.
Thirdly they bare traits that classify them as a race and not a religion. I have read that a face of a jew can be drawn ...but not that of a moslem or xtian. Thrn they have this negative energy abt them. This comes naturally because they are enemy to humanity. Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
On Apr 14, 2015 7:26 AM, "Aurora Borealis darthxilon@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The grey's created the jews using their own DNA:The greys are actually pink lizards/reptillians wearing inter-dimensional space suits, a hive mind lave species of the "actual" reptillians. for some reason they get mad if you tease them about not having sexual organs. I don't know the specifics of this but I do know the jews all have some black,as in african blood. 
<hr>To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Is there any genetic and biological evidence the Jews are even a real "race"?

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much for the replies.
Hail Satan!
On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Greys did not create the jews. Greys of a different race from the reptilians. The reptilians created the kikes. So they have reptile DNA.
The greys are just. Puppets of the reptilians. There is a lot of proof that jews are not human. The most evident is there dislike for humanity. If you read alittle bit of history you will learn that all the major wars and destruction on earth are caused or stired by the jews!!
Thirdly they bare traits that classify them as a race and not a religion. I have read that a face of a jew can be drawn ...but not that of a moslem or xtian. Thrn they have this negative energy abt them. This comes naturally because they are enemy to humanity. Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
On Apr 14, 2015 7:26 AM, "Aurora Borealis darthxilon@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
<hr>To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Your most welcome!!!
:):)
Hail Satan
On Apr 23, 2015 3:05 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you very much for the replies.
Hail Satan!
On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail all hell.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back