Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there an explanation?

colony_ss

Hello, and thank you for reading this post.
I have recently seen the anti-jew things that we are supposed to do daily, before the Meditations, until a new Ritual comes. (The ones with Thurisaz and Hagalaz vibrations, posted by High Priest Hooded Cobra). I am doing them daily, as I want to help Father Satan with anything that is possible.
But I was just wondering if anyone could maybe provide a scientific explanation for how these "spells" (if they are called that way) work? In what way and how do they attack the enemy?
Thank you very much for answers.

HAIL SATAN! /666/

A fascinating question. I wish I could answer it.

I, too, have asked the Gods similar questions and, I think they tried explaining it I just don't have the vocabulary to grasp the concepts.

I hope you get the answer you seek, though and share it with us, too.

Hail Father Satan!

Yes there is. If you study quantum physics you'll see that a person's consciousness isn't merely an isolated fragment but is interconnected with everything else in the universe via en energy field. Furthermore there's the observer effect where everything exists as a possibility and only when you observe it becomes something solid. Beside us being passive observers, our expectations of how things will be affect the experience. In short what you expect pretty much happens. The quantum physics show that the universe is not a rigid as the classical physics make it to be, but it's more idealistic and depends on our mind and expectations. Everything in the universe is just energy if you break it down, but different things vibrate in different frequencies. 
Not to mention besides the theory there have been experiemnts that have proved remote viewing, influencing people from a distance, healing someone from a distance, influencing random number generators e.t.c. If you are in.
If you are interested in those things that explain how the universe is interconnected, the energy field, scientific experiments that have proved remote influencing e.t.c. I'd recommend you to study the book The Field by Lynne McTaggart. You can find it as a free PDF if you search online and that book has literally changed what I believed before. It proves much of what we do here.

I also want to add that in ancient religions and shamanism this fact that everything is interconnected with eachother was common sense. Only the materialistic science we have now believes that there's for example 2 different people or planet as monolithic entities separated by space with no means of affecting eachother. But even mainstream science begins to recognize that what we call space isnt completely void, but it's more like an energy that acts like a medium and call it "dark enegy" or "dark matter". The Greeks called it eather. That's the energy field that connects everything. Thoughts and energy can transmit through those connections even between 2 things that are a large distance from eachother.

Yeah I have heard about that before...thank you again for answering (I don't know either I've replied already or not). I will check that book, and it'll be quite an experience since I've been more into classic physics.

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much, I will do that. 15. jul. 2015 07:07 je oseba "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] napisala:
  Yes there is. If you study quantum physics you'll see that a person's consciousness isn't merely an isolated fragment but is interconnected with everything else in the universe via en energy field. Furthermore there's the observer effect where everything exists as a possibility and only when you observe it becomes something solid. Beside us being passive observers, our expectations of how things will be affect the experience. In short what you expect pretty much happens. The quantum physics show that the universe is not a rigid as the classical physics make it to be, but it's more idealistic and depends on our mind and expectations. Everything in the universe is just energy if you break it down, but different things vibrate in different frequencies. 
Not to mention besides the theory there have been experiemnts that have proved remote viewing, influencing people from a distance, healing someone from a distance, influencing random number generators e.t.c. If you are in.
If you are interested in those things that explain how the universe is interconnected, the energy field, scientific experiments that have proved remote influencing e.t.c. I'd recommend you to study the book The Field by Lynne McTaggart. You can find it as a free PDF if you search online and that book has literally changed what I believed before. It proves much of what we do here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back