Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there a thiestic bible?

Erick

Is there a satanic bible for thiestic satanist? And if so, then can someone tell me the name of it?. Please and thank you
Hail satan!

What do you need some kike corrupted book for? There is plenty of knowledge on the JOS to get you where you need to be. You WILL  not find true Spiritual Satanism in a book. IN my opinion, this website may vary well be the closest thing to a true Spiritual Satanic bible. The information taught from our website, gives you the knowledge to open yourself up to the astral. This is so that you can have contact with the Gods and get direct knowledge from them. Which is 100% truth, as they know a countless of things that we dont. 
What they know is not taught in any book. The majority of the book you guys keep looking for, will only feed you lies and kikish propaganda. That kike rubbish will only steer you away from Fathers true purpose and run you into the ground. This will definitely happen if one is not advanced enough to see through the lies. You need to use discernment. 
You may also want to check the pdf files in the e-groups. There you might find some reading material thats useful or interesting for you. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/files/
CHAPTER IIII lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will. 
 -AL JILWAH

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 9:09:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is there a thiestic bible?

Is there a satanic bible for thiestic satanist? And if so, then can someone tell me the name of it?. Please and thank you
Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back