Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there a reason we do Kundalini yoga in the morning and Hatha at night?

WinterWarrior666

For me I personally would prefer it the other way around (or at least Kundalini in the days latter half)

Is there a reason maxine suggested the current order of Kundalini morning and Hatha night?

No, you can do it in any order you want.

If your more of a night person this doesn't much matter at all but Kundalini yoga is more energizing and can keep someone awake at least for a couple hours at least if not more after doing it. It may not be like that for everyone but it is for some people.

slyscorpion said:
If your more of a night person this doesn't much matter at all but Kundalini yoga is more energizing and can keep someone awake at least for a couple hours at least if not more after doing it. It may not be like that for everyone but it is for some people.

What are you advertising that Idle Hearts website for? What is it?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

I am not trying to advertise any website just looking for a quote to put up. Idle hearts is just a website that has a lot of quotes from various famous people on it. That is where I got the quote from if you would like I will edit the photo to try to remove that part

slyscorpion said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

I am not trying to advertise any website just looking for a quote to put up. Idle hearts is just a website that has a lot of quotes from various famous people on it. That is where I got the quote from if you would like I will edit the photo to try to remove that part

Since it was not hard to do I just did this. It looks better without something like that anyways.

Hmm, Interesting. I have always done Hatha Yoga in the morning and Kundalini at night. That's the way HP Hooded Cobra said in his 40-day meditation program, and I've been doing it that way ever since.
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=337536 time=1648096818 user_id=346]
Hmm, Interesting. I have always done Hatha Yoga in the morning and Kundalini at night. That's the way HP Hooded Cobra said in his 40-day meditation program, and I've been doing it that way ever since.
I find doing HY asanas is easier after a day of movement as opposed to doing them in the morning when I still feel stiff after sleeping.

Henu the Great said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=337536 time=1648096818 user_id=346]
I find doing HY asanas is easier after a day of movement as opposed to doing them in the morning when I still feel stiff after sleeping.
That is true. However, I do them at the end of an hour of meditation, so I'm already loosened-up a little by then. I also feel like the asanas help my energy start flowing smoothly after not moving for eight hours while sleeping. Ah, well... to each his own. :)

I do the Breath of Fire and Kundalini Yoga in the morning as it feels more energizing to me, to get the day started. At night I do Hatha Yoga which is oriented to leg and back issues I have, it really helps me relax and stretch my legs and back for a good night of sleep. But I suppose this is individual.

If you want to work on the Serpent, do it at night - Kundalini Yoga, as at night the Serpent is very active. The hotspot being between 3-4 A.M. to 5-6 A.M. when it naturally flows along with other energies in the body. If you can do it close in the morning to that time all the better.

It depends on your purposes, also Kundalini at night is extremely stimulatory, so without having the work of the Serpent on your plate, it is best to sleep. With the Serpent it is already very hard to sleep, and indifferently you wouldn't need too much.

Also when in the first stages of the purifying fire, do it also all day. You will feel the lava in day time and also night time regardless, so make use of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back