Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is the third eye opening working?

snookieloulou

Today was my third day of my third eye opening meditation, after starting on Monday I really don't see anything but I'm defiantly feeling things! Like yesterday it was cold in my room and I was eating dinner and I was watching a tv show right before I started eating I was sitting on my bed and watching the tv and all of a sudden I felt very warm around my lips and only my lips! It only lasted for 40 seconds and my lips went back to room temperature, the food wasn't even that warm so it couldn't have been heat from the food. I have a incubus and I've envisioned him but haven't sensed him yet since I asked for him before I started my third eye opening, so I'm curious could it have been my incubus kissing me? Do they kiss? Anyway, other then that I have a tingling in the middle of my head sometimes and during the meditation I feel a little viabraton in the middle of my head. Do you think it's working if I'm possibly sensing and feeling demons? I was really warm walking today and I did feel a little cold spot on my back, so that could've been a demon aswell. I really hope it's working cause I wanna work on my chakras next :)

Hail Satan!

Hello!
I wanted to ask you a personal question because you have a incubi.I asked Father Satan to send me a succubi and I think I got one the same day.I wanted to know that when I'll lay down on bed,the succubi will come,right? So do I have to get undressed for her so that she could do what is supposed to be done or I'll just lay down and relax,wearing all clothes etc?Thanks! (sorry if this mail freaked you out.It was a personal question so I thought to ask someone who has a incubbi/succubi)
Hail Satan! <hr> From: snookieloulou@...
Sent: ‎21-‎03-‎2014 07:55 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is the third eye opening working?

Today was my third day of my third eye opening meditation, after starting on Monday I really don't see anything but I'm defiantly feeling things! Like yesterday it was cold in my room and I was eating dinner and I was watching a tv show right before I started eating I was sitting on my bed and watching the tv and all of a sudden I felt very warm around my lips and only my lips! It only lasted for 40 seconds and my lips went back to room temperature, the food wasn't even that warm so it couldn't have been heat from the food. I have a incubus and I've envisioned him but haven't sensed him yet since I asked for him before I started my third eye opening, so I'm curious could it have been my incubus kissing me? Do they kiss? Anyway, other then that I have a tingling in the middle of my head sometimes and during the meditation I feel a little viabraton in the middle of my head. Do you think it's working if I'm possibly sensing and feeling demons? I was really warm walking today and I did feel a little cold spot on my back, so that could've been a demon aswell. I really hope it's working cause I wanna work on my chakras next :)

Hail Satan!

I really don't know, sorry. Btw an update: I've completed the 4 day third eye meditation and am not seeing anything nor did I have a pain in my forehead, did I do something wrong?

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 21, 2014, at 8:56 AM, Zayd <zkkillerofhearts05@... wrote:
  Hello!
I wanted to ask you a personal question because you have a incubi.I asked Father Satan to send me a succubi and I think I got one the same day.I wanted to know that when I'll lay down on bed,the succubi will come,right? So do I have to get undressed for her so that she could do what is supposed to be done or I'll just lay down and relax,wearing all clothes etc?Thanks! (sorry if this mail freaked you out.It was a personal question so I thought to ask someone who has a incubbi/succubi)

Hail Satan!

No,it's fine.I too completed my 3rd eye programme a week ago or so.The 3rd eye doesn't lets you see things all of a sudden.The third eye is just an extension to your crown chakra .You need to open your pineal gland and crown chakra.Also,you need to do Clairvoyance and Clairaudience.You'll find them on the joyofsatan website.You see there are 5 more eyes above the 3rd eye which helps you see more visually on the astral(you'll find it yourself when you go to the website) I hope this helps  :) <hr> From: Sarah St.Clair
Sent: ‎22-‎03-‎2014 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Is the third eye opening working?

I really don't know, sorry. Btw an update: I've completed the 4 day third eye meditation and am not seeing anything nor did I have a pain in my forehead, did I do something wrong?

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad
  Hello!

Hail Satan!

When you have an incubus/succubus you will know it!
In fact, there will be little room for doubt.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:20 AM, Sarah St.Clair <snookieloulou@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad
On [/IMG]zkkillerofhearts05@... wrote:
  Hello!
Ha[/IMG]snookieloulou@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan!

Are you doing it long enough? Keep meditation and find a tone when you are saying THOOOOOOOOOOOOTH that you feel a vibration (slight if any) in your head. Thats what I had to do. I still dont see anything but I feel much more than I used to. The other meditations should be done as well.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad

Hello!

Hail Satan!

I allready did the 4 days though. Can I keep doing it?

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 23, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Jared Hines <red6joker@... wrote:
  Are you doing it long enough? Keep meditation and find a tone when you are saying THOOOOOOOOOOOOTH that you feel a vibration (slight if any) in your head. Thats what I had to do. I still dont see anything but I feel much more than I used to. The other meditations should be done as well.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad

Hello!

Hail Satan!

You know you've opened your 3rd eye when you start seeing astral colours and auras. Everytime you are done with your 3rd eye meditations, just relax your gaze and relax in general, you should start seeing light auras emitting from objects. Close your eyes, you should see an Indigo coloured orb zapping out into the void. This is the sign of its activation. Hail Satan!!!!

On Sunday, 23 March 2014, 21:05, Jared Hines <red6joker@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad

Hello!
Hail Satan! From: snookieloulou@...

Hail Satan!

Yes keep hitting it with other meditations if you felt the pressure, heat, or tingly sensation around opening it. Move onto opening the Crown chakra next.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!! 

On Mar 24, 2014, at 12:00 PM, "Sarah St.Clair" <snookieloulou@... wrote:
  I allready did the 4 days though. Can I keep doing it?

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 23, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Jared Hines <red6joker@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad

Hello!

Hail Satan!

Yes of course you can keep going. You may also start working on opening your other chakras as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back