Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is someone going to do something about the show "supernatural"

masterfulsatan

i just wanted say this,
if any of you have seen the show "supernatural" your probably thinking the same way i am,

it is basically just another typical, "hate demons", "love god" nonsense
its story plot is basically a group of psychics that go and rid all the evil demons,creatures,and people from the world,

and to do this they use there psychic power,
holy water, a cross, and a bible to throw out people being possessed,

so yeah,
could someone please do something to kick it off the air,
i hate it, and i bet any of you that have seen it must also hate it,
and these movies there always making, like constant remakes of the exorcist... even japan has been influenced into making christian styled movies.... which is only making it harder for us, people always believe what they see on TV and movies, and thus this causes more hate towards satan and his demons.

i know but right now we need to focus on bringing the enemy down and empowerimg ourselves. Try not to get distracte by stupid shows no matter how blasphemous.ITs very sad though. hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 12:13:08 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is someone going to do something about the show "supernatural"

i just wanted say this,
if any of you have seen the show "supernatural" your probably thinking the same way i am,

its story plot is basically a group of psychics that go and rid all the evil demons,creatures,and people from the world,

so yeah,
and these movies there always making, like constant remakes of the exorcist... even japan has been influenced into making christian styled movies.... which is only making it harder for us, people always believe what they see on TV and movies, and thus this causes more hate towards satan and his demons.

i also feel the same, it think we should curse them so they get banned or torment them

hail satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

i used to watch it may hate demons but its not really love god its acctualy more about love people in a weird way with the ending is that you dont need any supernatrual infulinces to win you just need to keep fighting for family ect. considering the fact he threw an angel into hell and they say that god is dead and all angels are pretty much dicks its more of a atheist show not really christian
(used to watch when i was an atheist)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

well even though it may seem little,
TV shows now a days have such a huge control over people,
and although to us it seems not like much, to others it might instill more fear in them about satan, just like how the movie exorcist did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

i know but right now we need to focus on bringing the enemy down and empowerimg ourselves. Try not to get distracte by stupid shows no matter how blasphemous.ITs very sad though. hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 12:13:08 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is someone going to do something about the show "supernatural"

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

I do not think we can ever get rid of such crap on T.V. This is the time of polyfucks, Oh, excuse me, I mean't politics. Praise Satan, Craig Schnase--Holzman49@...

I fucking hate that show with a passion it was my partners favorite till I started refusing to watch it with her or sitting there debunking it the whole way through. Now she dislikes it also

Hail Satan!

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

On top of that we can get rid of MTV's "16 and pregnant" and "Teen Mom"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Forsythe" <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

I fucking hate that show with a passion it was my partners favorite till I started refusing to watch it with her or sitting there debunking it the whole way through. Now she dislikes it also

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@ wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

sp00ny66: your kinda right about how the show is, but it does
lean towards the favortism of xians. There was some good
points in the show, but very few. Like how they said angels
are dicks and how there god doesn't give a crap about humanity.
They also portrayed Satan as gentle and sympathetic. Which
well all know those are true traits of Father and even more.
Then there is the bad side like Father Satan being a angel,
how they portayed Azazel and Lilith is totally wrong. Also
the other crap about the end of the world and things like
that. I believe the producers are trying to be in favor
of both sides yet are really for the side we all know.
Believe me I know what they are for because on the
dvd special features they talk about the whole end
of the world and about Father Satan, the whole buybull
crap. But if we all actually look at it, What TV show,
movie or anything media and book wise really is trying
to portray our True Gods in a way that they should be
shown: Loving, compasoniate, truth, guidance and more. We
shouldn't focus on this stuff, but in a way we should. You
know with youtube and other sites I think it's a good way
to catch millions of peoples eyes worldwide, maybe we
should put together a movie (you know like what peopel
do on youtube), cartoon or something like that about
the Gods of Duat, the way we know is the truth.
I think that would be cool. XD

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

There's a HUGE amount (I'd say the majority of their offerings) of pure garbage out there. It's insulting to the participants and the viewing audience and assumes that the IQs of all of us correspond to our shoe sizes. It's also part of the "universal dumb-down" to make us more pliable. I go for days, even weeks, w/o turning the TV on and when I do it's not for long periods of time but to watch something particular.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

On top of that we can get rid of MTV's "16 and pregnant" and "Teen Mom"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Forsythe" <ivan.folghera@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@ wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

i've come to Satan for alot of reasons, one of them is im tired of hate....i like supernatural, i like these kinds of shows and movies, what i know in my heart is more important then some fake tv show. Its entertaining and i.m.o if you dont like it dont watch it? No one is forcing you to do it, friend.

Exactly, yes these shows are really offensive and full of shit but we know the truth and they're fake we know that. There are shows and movies that I like and are beyond offensive but they're good. I know the truth so why should it bother me and if it did I'm smart enough to not watch it.
 Crimson Ghost

HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 4:31:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is someone going to do something about the show "supernatural"

i've come to Satan for alot of reasons, one of them is im tired of hate....i like supernatural, i like these kinds of shows and movies, what i know in my heart is more important then some fake tv show. Its entertaining and i.m.o if you dont like it dont watch it? No one is forcing you to do it, friend.

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,
First of all the God of Humanity is Satan.The Term God reffers to someone compassionate,loving,helpful,etc towards Humanity.The enemy is not "god" they are rather dogs.Satan is the Only God there is.Our Demons are Gods - BUT Under Almighty Satan.All this misinfo and stupidity is nothing more than subconscious programming towards Humanity.

And enforcing the belief that "a thoughtform(jehova) is stronger than Satan(Who is the real God.)" Utter nonsense,don't lose time watching.Just watch something else and study/evolve/fight the enemy.All these things are distractions and offshots.If we take our time to start cursing every disrespectful show,song,tv cast against Satan,we lost the larger picture.The problem is the jews who "govern" behind all this nonsense and lies.We must aim at the enemy and not their seeds.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hate is something we all feel when it comes to our enemys. My hate is very strong and we need it as it will carry us far in the battles ahead.
Having said that we all have to live with people who are not Satanists. They are all around us. I get along with the people that i work with.I needed to be as I had two children that i had to raise on my own. For me when I am home I did not have to act. It was the only place I had where I could truly be myself.
Our time is coming. Soon we will not have to ever hide our love for Satan and all of his Demons.
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

First of all the God of Humanity is Satan.The Term God reffers to someone compassionate,loving,helpful,etc towards Humanity.The enemy is not "god" they are rather dogs.Satan is the Only God there is.Our Demons are Gods - BUT Under Almighty Satan.All this misinfo and stupidity is nothing more than subconscious programming towards Humanity.

And enforcing the belief that "a thoughtform(jehova) is stronger than Satan(Who is the real God.)" Utter nonsense,don't lose time watching.Just watch something else and study/evolve/fight the enemy.All these things are distractions and offshots.If we take our time to start cursing every disrespectful show,song,tv cast against Satan,we lost the larger picture.The problem is the jews who "govern" behind all this nonsense and lies.We must aim at the enemy and not their seeds.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]This is Greg. How are you? Have you heard from Merr or Stan Tais? Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 4/18/11, dorringtonhelen <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is someone going to do something about the show "supernatural"
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011, 4:28 PM

Hate is something we all feel when it comes to our enemys. My hate is very strong and we need it as it will carry us far in the battles ahead.
Having said that we all have to live with people who are not Satanists. They are all around us. I get along with the people that i work with.I needed to be as I had two children that i had to raise on my own. For me when I am home I did not have to act. It was the only place I had where I could truly be myself.
Our time is coming. Soon we will not have to ever hide our love for Satan and all of his Demons.
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@ wrote:

i just wanted say this,

so yeah,

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back