Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is Satan for the non-White races?

Shannon1

A post from the forums:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16968

This is for the other members here who are new and not white.

I received an email from a black fellow from Africa, so he says... 

In this email he went on to ask me some questions like, " How did you know that Satan is real and not a thought form created by the white supremacists at the JoyofSatan?" and another question like "How could a black person teach such beliefs to other black people to worship a white god?" This person even questioned if I was black. Their's that go-to question-- If someone of the same race opposes their standard, they are automatically questioned on their race... I get that all the time.

He also went on and on about how mistaken we are in that the Jews are not separate from the white race...etc, etc.

On the issue with the Jews: 

The Jew has been exposed and there are numerous sources and proof that they are a DIFFERENT RACE. The Khazar myth (Jews really being white) has been debunked, not just by the clergy but buy numerous other resources. Their genetics and DNA tell it all! Never mind that that Jews even admit that they are separate beings and want to destroy us all, even the white race. What more does one need? 

Know Your Enemy: Jews 

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15530

To me these questions seem to come from someone who picks and chooses what to read while lurking on our forums, and for a good while, from the looks of it. I guess he forgot to add that the JoyofSatan is for ALL races to reach GODHEAD and advance to a higher level and that these "White gods" have been working with all the races since the beginning to uplift them. History and evidence of the different racial spiritual traditions and practices show this. Simple.

And now this person is making a fit because Satan, the being that created humanity happens to be White? Really? There's that inferiority complex and so called ego again- "I won't worship these ancient Gods who want to free us all, because they look just like Evil Whitey"- Says some random black guy

In all my time in working with the JoyofSatan and with the Gods, I have never been discriminated against and NEVER have the Gods treated me like less of a person/satanist. These "White gods" are interacting with me often and only invest their time and energy in me because they believe in the Black race and all the other races.

Do we need to constantly feel sorry for ourselves for now being white..maybe the Jew wants that, but why should we? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to drink that Jewish Kool-Aid...

All the races received the same knowledge to ascend into Godhead. And there have been blacks and Asians that reached Godhead and or higher levels because of the knowledge of these Gods. The more I work with the Daemon gods, the more I see this. If Satan would have completely favored the White race, and wanted humanity to be all white, then he would have just left it at that because whats the point, right?

All the ancient people of the world knew of Satan and the gods who have guided Humanity since the beginnings. Even many depictions of the gods in the ancient world were of white beings. I guess the ancient pagans were brainwashed too huh?

The Black Race and the other non-White races were created by genetic engineering (from Satan and the other Daemons) so that there can be new races/bloodlines to be extensions of their divine family on Earth. 

The White race is an extension of Satan's bloodline on Earth, it is natural for them to have certain strengths or skills that some of the other races do not have. The White race has brought to the world technological advancement and modern civilizations, i.e the western civilization/ the 1st world. I had one black member come to me and tell me that because the White race has certain talents and abilities, he felt down about it.

If you are going to be jealous of the White race, then I guess you also will be jealous of Satan too?? Sounds funny, but its the same concept. 

The Jew has created so many hostile vibes and negative associations with Race. Most people are sensitive and have an inferiority complex, thanks to the Jews trying to make the differences in the race's a bad thing. This of course will be common for many since the lie of JEWISH equality has created a backlash. I already wrote about this.

One thing we should all keep in mind: The focus of Spiritual Satanism is becoming immortal and reaching the divine state of existence for EVERYONE. Always has been. 
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

What do I care?, Satans power is real in my life, the Final RTR has been doing wonders and if doing this shows my gratitude ? to SATAN, then I’ll continue without this Racial foolishness. It’s obvious that these people are not practicing SS. It blatantly shows they’re fakes and spies. 
HAIL SATAN 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 12:43 AM, Shannon soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected] wrote:
  A post from the forums:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16968

This is for the other members here who are new and not white.

I received an email from a black fellow from Africa, so he says... 

In this email he went on to ask me some questions like, " How did you know that Satan is real and not a thought form created by the white supremacists at the JoyofSatan?" and another question like "How could a black person teach such beliefs to other black people to worship a white god?" This person even questioned if I was black. Their's that go-to question-- If someone of the same race opposes their standard, they are automatically questioned on their race... I get that all the time.

He also went on and on about how mistaken we are in that the Jews are not separate from the white race...etc, etc.

On the issue with the Jews: 

The Jew has been exposed and there are numerous sources and proof that they are a DIFFERENT RACE. The Khazar myth (Jews really being white) has been debunked, not just by the clergy but buy numerous other resources. Their genetics and DNA tell it all! Never mind that that Jews even admit that they are separate beings and want to destroy us all, even the white race. What more does one need? 

Know Your Enemy: Jews 

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15530

To me these questions seem to come from someone who picks and chooses what to read while lurking on our forums, and for a good while, from the looks of it. I guess he forgot to add that the JoyofSatan is for ALL races to reach GODHEAD and advance to a higher level and that these "White gods" have been working with all the races since the beginning to uplift them. History and evidence of the different racial spiritual traditions and practices show this. Simple.

And now this person is making a fit because Satan, the being that created humanity happens to be White? Really? There's that inferiority complex and so called ego again- "I won't worship these ancient Gods who want to free us all, because they look just like Evil Whitey"- Says some random black guy

In all my time in working with the JoyofSatan and with the Gods, I have never been discriminated against and NEVER have the Gods treated me like less of a person/satanist. These "White gods" are interacting with me often and only invest their time and energy in me because they believe in the Black race and all the other races.

Do we need to constantly feel sorry for ourselves for now being white..maybe the Jew wants that, but why should we? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to drink that Jewish Kool-Aid...

All the races received the same knowledge to ascend into Godhead. And there have been blacks and Asians that reached Godhead and or higher levels because of the knowledge of these Gods. The more I work with the Daemon gods, the more I see this. If Satan would have completely favored the White race, and wanted humanity to be all white, then he would have just left it at that because whats the point, right?

All the ancient people of the world knew of Satan and the gods who have guided Humanity since the beginnings. Even many depictions of the gods in the ancient world were of white beings. I guess the ancient pagans were brainwashed too huh?

The Black Race and the other non-White races were created by genetic engineering (from Satan and the other Daemons) so that there can be new races/bloodlines to be extensions of their divine family on Earth. 

The White race is an extension of Satan's bloodline on Earth, it is natural for them to have certain strengths or skills that some of the other races do not have. The White race has brought to the world technological advancement and modern civilizations, i.e the western civilization/ the 1st world. I had one black member come to me and tell me that because the White race has certain talents and abilities, he felt down about it.

If you are going to be jealous of the White race, then I guess you also will be jealous of Satan too?? Sounds funny, but its the same concept. 

The Jew has created so many hostile vibes and negative associations with Race. Most people are sensitive and have an inferiority complex, thanks to the Jews trying to make the differences in the race's a bad thing. This of course will be common for many since the lie of JEWISH equality has created a backlash. I already wrote about this.

One thing we should all keep in mind: The focus of Spiritual Satanism is becoming immortal and reaching the divine state of existence for EVERYONE. Always has been. 
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back