Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is pandoras box real?

kurtcort93

hi i was wandering could Pandora's Box be real?... its just a friend of mine told me about a website that says it is i dont remember the site though but if it is real couldnt we use it against our enemies in the war i meen it could be very useful if we could unleash whatever it holds on the enemies (i think). just wandering.

You know,if it was real and we opened it.....would cute bunnies come out? lol i had the random thought of it being real but a let down as a weapon.Course if the bunnies had gecal 90s,m16s and chainsaws......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi i was wandering could Pandora's Box be real?... its just a friend of mine told me about a website that says it is i dont remember the site though but if it is real couldnt we use it against our enemies in the war i meen it could be very useful if we could unleash whatever it holds on the enemies (i think). just wandering.
Hmmm.... ~_~

Pandora's Box could be some kind of a concept.
Perhaps it didn't literaly happen. Like the allegories of the
ancient Gods in transforming the soul. There is a symbolism behind
it... ~_~

I am not really sure though ~_~

No, Pandora's box is not real. All the Greek myths
are allegories for something spiritual.

I am truly amazed that anyone would actually believe
Pandora's Box is real, or even entertain the possibility.
Especially since anyone who's ever read the myth knows
that Pandora ALREADY opened the box, and all the ills, diseases,
and burdensome labor that mankind had not known before
escaped and manifested themselves in the world. But it is
said that she closed the box before the hope could escape
and be lost. But again, this is just an allegory. Pandora's Box
is no more real than Apollo literally pulling the sun around the
world everyday in his chariot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Hmmm.... ~_~

it... ~_~

ok well i never said i thought it was real i just kept hearing a friend talk about it so

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Caitlin" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

No, Pandora's box is not real. All the Greek myths
are allegories for something spiritual.

I am truly amazed that anyone would actually believe
Pandora's Box is real, or even entertain the possibility.
Especially since anyone who's ever read the myth knows
that Pandora ALREADY opened the box, and all the ills, diseases,
and burdensome labor that mankind had not known before
escaped and manifested themselves in the world. But it is
said that she closed the box before the hope could escape
and be lost. But again, this is just an allegory. Pandora's Box
is no more real than Apollo literally pulling the sun around the
world everyday in his chariot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Hmmm.... ~_~

it... ~_~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ wrote:

You know,if it was real and we opened it.....would cute bunnies come out? lol i had the random thought of it being real but a let down as a weapon.Course if the bunnies had gecal 90s,m16s and chainsaws......

u sure have a big imagination...wow, but im serious is it real?
well the term opening pandora's box means your opening trouble well aparently the box is real but it has never been found .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back