Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is my Third Eye Open?

Zakk

so today is my 4th day of doing the third eye meditation, i tried once a long time ago but i was inconsistent, although i definitely felt it working.

this time however i was more consistent yet i felt it much less, and after the 4th day my vision was limited to the kaleidescope light patterns, and very, very faint visions when i move my hand in front of my eyes. i wasn't sure how much i was supposed to be able to see, and i thought that it was opened, but then i read a post on here about someone who was trying to open their third eye, and they ended up being able to see very well for a few seconds, almost as if their eyes were open by the sounds of what the person posted.

so have i completely opened my third eye based on what i can see? i have been slightly feeling the third eye on my forehead somewhat regularly now.
if i havn't fully opened it yet can anyone please give me some tips?

Once it's opened fill it with energy. Then try the meditation to see your aura. That's a really good indicator it's working properly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zakk" <arpeggioattack@... wrote:

so today is my 4th day of doing the third eye meditation, i tried once a long time ago but i was inconsistent, although i definitely felt it working.

this time however i was more consistent yet i felt it much less, and after the 4th day my vision was limited to the kaleidescope light patterns, and very, very faint visions when i move my hand in front of my eyes. i wasn't sure how much i was supposed to be able to see, and i thought that it was opened, but then i read a post on here about someone who was trying to open their third eye, and they ended up being able to see very well for a few seconds, almost as if their eyes were open by the sounds of what the person posted.

so have i completely opened my third eye based on what i can see? i have been slightly feeling the third eye on my forehead somewhat regularly now.

hi my friend. every persons experience will very when it comes to anything you do in satanism. some people are naturally more in-tuned with their psyche then others are. don't be discouraged. remember dabbling in satanism is not recommended. it is a commitment that needs to be made. if this is where your heart truly lye's. then do the meditation everyday. i guarantee it will help and not hurt. also. id say your about half way from your description.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zakk" <arpeggioattack@... wrote:

It's a possiblity that you may have opened your third eye, but it may not be as active as it should be. I do know that even after your chakras have successfully opened, you still need to meditate on them regularly to keep them empowered. That is until you have established a constant flow of energy to these chakras. This can take years from what I understand.   Just continue to meditate upon your third eye and you should see very clear and definite results. I may be wrong so if anyone think that left something out or can explain it better, please do!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 11:15:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is my Third Eye Open?

there are also other exercises u cud try to kinda "train" and "activate" your third eye regularly, besides meditating on it and visualizing it glowing like a white ball of the sun's energy. u cud also picture a lotus flower opening up, or focus on a point in the wall in ur room through your "third eye" and let ur focus stay there. i must admit there kinda weird and confusing cos u dnt always know how they work. also am still doing the third eye vibration exercise, but when i finish am gna go straight to the next chakra but still work on the third eye becos i dnt wna spend years trying to open it whilst ignoring the other chakras like i thought i had to do before..anyway! go on
http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/ps ... eller2.htm. as u cn see its not a JOS site bt the exercises are pretty good and the third eye opening one is similar to the one on JOS.
GOOD LUCK XD so much to learn eh??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back