Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is meditation really necessary?

Saul1

If I wanna have a relationship with the master,do i have to medidate? I'm new to this stuff and tonight I will perform my first dedication to the master, I heard I can write down my own words, is that true? do I really have to cut myself?

Is meditation necessary? IT IS - it is the path do divinity (meditation, being VARIOUS meditations).

Maybe www.joyofsatan.com - STUDY this.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saul" <saul.2685@... wrote:

If I wanna have a relationship with the master,do i have to medidate? I'm new to this stuff and tonight I will perform my first dedication to the master, I heard I can write down my own words, is that true? do I really have to cut myself?

Meditation is DEFINITELY necessary! If you are sincerely interested, study the JoS site first and make sure this really is for you. There's actually a section on meditations which ranges from beginners to advanced, plus a tremendous amount of other information.

Spiritual Satanism is not an easy, quick path and requires a great deal of study, discipline, and serious commitments of time. That is hard for anyone but especially so for students, those in the workforce doing "9 to 5", or others with fixed, time-consuming obligations.

Incidentally, Satan is not referred to as "the master" -- our relationship with Satan is not that of master and slave -- and dedication is a one-time event; there are no stages or steps. When you feel you are ready, the rite is outlined in the JoS site. It is fairly simple. It is done ONCE and once only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Is meditation necessary? IT IS - it is the path do divinity (meditation, being VARIOUS meditations).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saul" <saul.2685@ wrote:

Power Meditation is the FOUNDATION of Spiritual Satanism and the MOST IMPORTANT THING. Spiritual Satanism is awakening the soul using power meditation with Satan and the other Gods to just guide your spiritual development and give you more advanced power meditations and support and help. In short, if you don't meditate you're basically not a Spiritual Satanist or do Satan's work, because Satan gives us knowledge and wants us to use it for the advancement our souls. There other things that can be skipped if you live with your parents, but meditation can't be skipped

Not to mention that you won't experience anything or awaken your powers or have your magick to work if you don't meditate. Everything else here builds on power meditation and depends on how advanced in meditation you are.

You can write your own words, yes, but it should follow the same pattern, like blaspheming the false xian "god" and the "holy" spirit and accepting Enki/Satan. You should sign your name in blood, yes, it is both using your lifeforce and DNA and a test of courage proving that you're strong and not weak. There're some cases in which you can do it without blood, like if you have a disease that can cause you to bleed to death, or if you live with your parents and you can't cut yourself. But just being "scared" of blood or "not wanting to cut yourself" isn't an excuse, it just shows cowardice.

P.S. There's no "master-slave" thing here, and Satan doesn't expect to be worshipped. He is our Father and Teacher.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saul" <saul.2685@... wrote:

"Is meditation really necessary?"

It's a question commonly asked by lazy people. Satanism is not for the lazy, dabblers or those wanting instant power, you meditate every day, you open your soul, powers, astral senses and many other things are possible. Some people think that all you have to do is rituals, not true because again if you don't meditate you won't experience anything from the rituals, power meditations increase your astral sensitivity.

If you are not willing to take your soul advancement through power meditation seriously, then it seems Satanism would not be for you because it is all about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saul" <saul.2685@ wrote:

who is the master ???
De : Saul <saul.2685@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 31 janvier 2011, 21h 48min 03s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Is meditation really necessary?

The original off-the-wall question was posted by someone calling himself "Saul" -- a Hebrew name if there ever was one! ... He got several answers; no point wasting any more of our time ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

who is the master ???

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Is meditation really necessary?

If I wanna have a relationship with the master,do i have to medidate? I'm new to
this stuff and tonight I will perform my first dedication to the master, I heard
I can write down my own words, is that true? do I really have to cut myself?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back