Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is love magic ethical?

Steven King

im just wondering because to me it dosent seem right to force someone to love you whats your comment on this ?

Love magic is not forcing someone to love you. This type of magick subtly influences the person to develop feelings for you. The target is free to accept, deny, and questions these developing emotions.

Master the manipulation of peoples' minds is a skill, i believe, every Satanist should master- as we all do it subconsciously.

It's a matter of ethics, but of ur personal conscience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven King" <blindwatcher49@... wrote:

im just wondering because to me it dosent seem right to force someone to love you whats your comment on this ?

nicely put Syt R :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, June 13, 2011 12:43:30 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is love magic ethical?

Love magic is not forcing someone to love you. This type of magick subtly influences the person to develop feelings for you. The target is free to accept, deny, and questions these developing emotions.

Master the manipulation of peoples' minds is a skill, i believe, every Satanist should master- as we all do it subconsciously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven King" <blindwatcher49@... wrote:

Exactly! Love Magick should not be confused with a Binding Ritual. There is a place for that as well but not in the area of love/romance. We don't use Black Magick or as some say, the Dark Side, to attract a lover/partner.

(I actually know a person whom, it seems, did snare her lover, now apparently her husband, with a series of binding rituals. Now she's stuck with him for better or worse; & knowing the pair somewhat [both creepy & very dysfunctional with a violent streak], I'm pretty sure it's "worse". And, yes, occasionally even wiccan nonsense works, after a fashion, if enough energy has been repeatedly poured into the working.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven King" <blindwatcher49@ wrote:

I kinda have to wonder about the whole "love magick" thing myself. Personally, I find it to be the lowest form of seduction available, and the story provided by chalchiuhnenetzin being a perfect example. Would I honestly be wrong to assume this?
HSSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:10:29 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is love magic ethical?
  Exactly! Love Magick should not be confused with a Binding Ritual. There is a place for that as well but not in the area of love/romance. We don't use Black Magick or as some say, the Dark Side, to attract a lover/partner.

(I actually know a person whom, it seems, did snare her lover, now apparently her husband, with a series of binding rituals. Now she's stuck with him for better or worse; & knowing the pair somewhat [both creepy & very dysfunctional with a violent streak], I'm pretty sure it's "worse". And, yes, occasionally even wiccan nonsense works, after a fashion, if enough energy has been repeatedly poured into the working.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven King" <blindwatcher49@ wrote:

I don't think you're wrong at all. I suppose each circumstance has to be judged on its own, but I don't care for "love magic" either (and as I posted earlier, binding rituals are definitely out in this context!).

To me it seems somewhat manipulative and, as far as I'm concerned, I'd be wondering whether the targeted person was with me because he wanted to be or merely because he fell to my "love magic."

On the other hand, if one is using "love magic" in a general or 'global' sense, to attract a suitable partner with the traits & characteristics one is looking for, but NOT naming a specific individual, that seems more acceptable as far as I'm concerned. Putting some thought and effort into attracting a partner/lover can dramatically lower the number of "frogs that have to be kissed" before the "prince or princess" shows up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

I kinda have to wonder about the whole "love magick" thing myself. Personally, I find it to be the lowest form of seduction available, and the story provided by chalchiuhnenetzin being a perfect example. Would I honestly be wrong to assume this?
HS
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:10:29
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Love is love,emotional need is emotional need,lust is lust,beauty is beauty,attraction is attraction,people who end up like jade doll decribed is because they not even sure what they feel or want,all four are different things,yet confused as love.

On Mon Jun 13th, 2011 12:06 PM PDT eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HS

If your FORCING LOVE it is not "unethical". There are no judgements here. But if it works, you could be sorry later...as the object of your love may annoy you, harrass you, and just won't GO AWAY.

They are binding. Do you wish to bind someone to you?

If you wish for love, make a spell to find the right one.
When I have time I will post one.

AVE SATANAS

<td val[/IMG]yeah as Syt R said it does not make some one love you all it does is in there mind they notice you more maybe and after a while they MAY build feelings for you the spell only provides the kindeling not the spark.

--- On Mon, 6/13/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 6:10 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Steven King" <blindwatcher49@ wrote:

[/TD]

I think all of you are forgeting what black magic is all about. Black magic is to deliver justice to offenders. The only ethic you should worry about is that of Satans. He give us the tools to not been abuse anymore. Mis leading His gifts will make you prone to be punish or worst been abandon. Remember he hates INJUSTICE. This powers are real this is not just a "subtle" it could be a lot more powerful with the proper will.

Hail Satan!!
Hail the Demons from Hell!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Love is love,emotional need is emotional need,lust is lust,beauty is beauty,attraction is attraction,people who end up like jade doll decribed is because they not even sure what they feel or want,all four are different things,yet confused as love.

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

I disagree.

1.) We should NEVER be afraid of using, practicing, or testing our powers.

2.) Father Satan gives us free will to do as we please, but we must be mindful of the consequences. Every action has a reaction.

3.) Lastly, Xtians and 'those without' are NOT Satan's people.

4.) http://www.666blacksun.com/Message_from_Satan.html

Cut the shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "glarewhite" <glarewhite@... wrote:

I think all of you are forgeting what black magic is all about. Black magic is to deliver justice to offenders. The only ethic you should worry about is that of Satans. He give us the tools to not been abuse anymore. Mis leading His gifts will make you prone to be punish or worst been abandon. Remember he hates INJUSTICE. This powers are real this is not just a "subtle" it could be a lot more powerful with the proper will.

Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

On Mon Jun 13th, 2011 12:06 PM PDT eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HS

I must admit that, when I had made that reply, I was in somewhat of an unusual mood. I think if used in a universal sense, as was suggested by, sorry forget who, In a way as to find that "soul mate" from possibly past lives, I could find no better use of our magick, the birth - right we receive as Gentiles, and children of our Father!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "glarewhite" <glarewhite@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:17:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is love magic ethical?

Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

HS

The forces put forth by someone are something like a suggestion from an emotional standpoint. Will does not work without emotion.
It is a beautiful thing not an order!
When it comes down to it, for a true connection it is still something that two people have to work out in person.
Magic turns the handle of the door, but we all have to figure out how to walk through.

Hail Abaddon!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

I must admit that, when I had made that reply, I was in somewhat of an unusual mood. I think if used in a universal sense, as was suggested by, sorry forget who, In a way as to find that "soul mate" from possibly past lives, I could find no better use of our magick, the birth - right we receive as Gentiles, and children of our Father!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:17:30

Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

On Mon Jun 13th, 2011 12:06 PM PDT eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
I don't think you're wrong at all. I suppose each circumstance has to be judged on its own, but I don't care for "love magic" either (and as I posted earlier, binding rituals are definitely out in this context!).

To me it seems somewhat manipulative and, as far as I'm concerned, I'd be wondering whether the targeted person was with me because he wanted to be or merely because he fell to my "love magic."

On the other hand, if one is using "love magic" in a general or 'global' sense, to attract a suitable partner with the traits & characteristics one is looking for, but NOT naming a specific individual, that seems more acceptable as far as I'm concerned. Putting some thought and effort into attracting a partner/lover can dramatically lower the number of "frogs that have to be kissed" before the "prince or princess" shows up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HS

My opinion is that the "target" still has free will , even after magic , unless its a binding ritual - which is high unlikely we want to do with someone we really love or want a connection with . From My view point , value Your orgasms . That means , don't see someone and shoot it , because after a certain point this will get VERY strong and literally tie Your Souls .

And don't be reckless , because to handle power You need to look things from an eternal standby mainly. That means You see a woman for instance and You want her . Do magic , get her . Don't give her the "binding" love that will basically destroy her if You leave , you know what I mean . Enjoy moments as moments and when something eternal comes Your way , treat it accordingly.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back