Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it weird?

So you get an enlightenment like my friend told me he was able to do telekinesis after his dedication will I?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "Seth R" <jri9vero@... Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:44:52 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: is it weird?

A transformation. Awakening.

Actually your soul already transforms and awakens when you begin to learn the Father Satan and the Gods, true spirituality and self empowerment.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "fratbrattravis" <fratbrattravis@ ... wrote:

Like what happens when you dedicate your soul?

It comes easier, yes. The knowledge is available and certain things just make themselves noticeable to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fratbrattravis@... wrote:

So you get an enlightenment like my friend told me he was able to do telekinesis after his dedication will I?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:44:52
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: is it weird?

Actually your soul already transforms and awakens when you begin to learn the Father Satan and the Gods, true spirituality and self empowerment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fratbrattravis" <fratbrattravis@ wrote:

Yeah, Seth is right, and it's not really weird at all. It was a little awkward for me personally when I did my dedication ritual. But, later on, at seemingly spontaneous moments of the day, I find myself squealing with delight and pride over being a Satanist. Dedicating my soul finally gave me a right to realize I'm superior to those who fumble around in Christianity. After dedicating one's soul, I remember reading that it is likely they will have very vivid dreams. The dreams aren't particularly frightening, they just feel very realistic. Out of my own experience, the "vivid dreams" concept is true. A Catholic acquaintance of mine claims he doesn't dream... which with the knowledge Satan brings us, isn't surprising at all.
Otherwise, nothing particularly "weird" happens. And, even if it does, it is likely that you will know what it is when it happens and you will have no reason to be afraid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fratbrattravis" <fratbrattravis@ wrote:

What things?Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "Seth R" <jri9vero@... Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:50:20 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: is it weird?
  It comes easier, yes. The knowledge is available and certain things just make themselves noticeable to you.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, fratbrattravis@ ... wrote:

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:44:52
To: <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: is it weird?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "fratbrattravis" <fratbrattravis@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back